Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos (25199 Views)

PHOTOS: Mega Rally Held In Abuja In Support Of President Buhari's Administration / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Photos Of Gov. Obiano And Davido Dancing Gobe At APGA Rally Held In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
tit:
Up APC!
Ndigbo have rallied for apc and vowed to give them 1 billion votes for ambode and buhari!
My lady, my eyes done full. The same Igbos they worked hard to deny PVC, the same Igbos they deported, the same Igbos they're begging for votes.
MUMU PEOPLE.

GEJ till 2019.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ndigbo kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
As an Igbo man, I am very proud of Ndigbo for their efforts in ensuring that the victory of General Buhari on March 28th is sealed and delivered

Victory is certain and change is imminent

Sai Baba Sai Buhari
Taa mechionu.

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
fallout87:
Remember when APc use to brag about massive crowd??
You should have seen the 'massive crowd' in ph for Buhari last week! People don tire for APC o.
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
berem:
Ndigbo kwenu!

Iyaaaaaah but we have rejected APC tinubu and pa buhari grin

Ndigbo kwezionu

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

You should have seen the 'massive crowd' in ph for Buhari last week! People don tire for APC o.
grin grin grin grin

This crowd can cause earth quake grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by itetemi: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
annazubi:
They are not even up to 12. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha APC dreamers wake up! Losers! Hohohohohohohohohoho!!!

they are enough to keep pdp out of alausa...............that is what matters
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by datguru: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
tit:

Yes ooo.
they should not target igbo for genocide when buhari loses.
Igbos are strongly behind buhari.
1 billion votes for buhari.

Wisely said

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by itetemi: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
The pictures sweet me die. I also like the fact that Tinubu was there to see for himself. Revenge is best served cold. grin grin grin grin grin grin

na meeting with Igbo in lagos, you dey call rally.......................pdp una joke dey plenty o
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
This rally get k leg nobody came for it

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by atlwireles: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
So we can agree Igbos are supporting APC, they have come out strongly to endorse Ambode and Buhari. May the best man win grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL 2019

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by itetemi: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
My lady, my eyes done full. The same Igbos they worked hard to deny PVC, the same Igbos they deported, the same Igbos they're begging for votes.
MUMU PEOPLE.

GEJ till 2019.

jokers.....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Firefire(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

My brother! Very very dry. I swear the Igbos there no reach ten people.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by NobleAky(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
At the podium with Ndi Eze in Lagos
onye mere fa eze?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by dotcomnamename: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This rally get k leg nobody came for it

[size=15pt]I guess you're suffering from Trachoma[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by itetemi: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
fallout87:
Remember when APc use to brag about massive crowd??

mega rally is different from a tribe meeting.

abeg pdp, see your vice president wey enter nearly empty stadium in kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
itetemi:

na meeting with Igbo in lagos, you dey call rally.......................pdp una joke dey plenty o

Nwokemmm that was a rally it says so on the name of the thread grin grin grin grin no vex ooooh is not ndigbo fault that we rejected tinubu and pa buhari.The rally was doomed to fail cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Mckennedy: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
I saw very few igbos comprises of igbokwe's family members and relatives on ground when I approached one of them looking at their faces I understood they are not happy with the campaign but only the small money and I said to myself why wast time,, Jagaban rush ush to joe igbokwe before he finishes the money he extorts from Apc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
atlwireles:
So we can agree Igbos are supporting APC, they have come out strongly to endorse Ambode and Buhari. May the best man win grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL 2019

Ndigbo has planned to donate 2 billion votes to sai buhari grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by anwo247: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ikengawo:
lol empty venue

Omo, Abomde is finished o.... nobody dey there na... the igbos that gathered only on ladipo market the other day for Jimi were several thousands in number....

But democracy good sha...so,Tinubu can now attach value to IGBO? I love democracy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
dotcomnamename:

[size=15pt]I guess you're suffering from Trachoma[/size]

Chai see painment... grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ikengawo:
lol empty venue

Lol. They expect Igbo man to leave his business and come display nonsense on placed here?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
cool
Berem, Why anytime you want to post useless thread, you use MzJackBaueress?
Why are you trying to give me appolo with this pictures from your China phone?
Come, I will buy phone for you with little conditions.

Gionee phone = hug

Samsung = kiss

IPhone 6 =......... ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by anytexy: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
annazubi:
They are not even up to 12. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha APC dreamers wake up! Losers! Hohohohohohohohohoho!!!
You de mind them. APC Ndi Igbo for Lagos. For where? Ha n' egu egu. ( They are playing.).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]Only the mumu igbos does not want CHANGE[/size]

Ndigbo wants change thats why we are donating 2 billion votes to sai buhari brigade grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Sobeautiful: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
What a shame! Igbos have decided and that's final. No going back. I pity Joe Igbokwe and his family members.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Sobeautiful: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Apc should stop wasting time with Joe Igbkwe. It's too late.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
berem:
Ndigbo kwenu!
Nne, Biko mechie onu gi ebe ahu.
The hand writing is clear...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Bekwarra(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by dedollarman(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op front page
Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Berem, Why anytime you want to post useless thread, you use MzJackBaueress?
Why are you trying to give me appolo with this pictures from your China phone?
Come, I will buy phone for you with little conditions.

Gionee phone = hug

Samsung = kiss

IPhone 6 =......... ??

My phone is still far better than your outdated LG concave television. Just admit that my phone has a good camera and stop making a fool of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.