Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

group. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / group. (2522 Views)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: group. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Eheh, u mean a 25years old gal, while I'm 32?
Egbon l'e je si. I believe your sister-in-law meant no harm. She was only trying to make the girl realize that she should use the appelation, brother to address you since you are older. If you had notified her about the relationship, she would not have reacted the way she did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Guys, What will you do next? / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Does Playing Romantic Songs While Making Love Add Spice 2 D Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.