Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? (6776 Views)

She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by someCoolDude87: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
"Yell" might not be the right word; but on a number of occasions when I get upset at her over a wrong doing, and my temperament and voice get high, coupled with the stern look on my face, my girlfriend says it turns her on. How normal or abnormal is this?

She chipped in this info last night when she was complimenting how I use my stern voice and face to put her back on track whenever she misbehaved. I was like wtf? Seriously? and She responded in the affirmative. Mind you, on most other occasions, I also let her know when she wronged me but on a cool note).

Instead of reacting "coolly" on those other occasions, she has asked that I scold or yell at her each time she offends me; saying that besides the positive effect it has on correcting her, that it also turns her on. Is she encouragineg verbal abuse, and maybe later, physical abuse? Is she trying to make me an abuser? I am not a party to this o!

Please, How do I reconcile not being an abuser with correcting her wrongs by yelling at her all the time?
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Disadvantages of watchn fifty shades of grey

7 Likes

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by jairusben(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
chaii...dangers of oyinbo film

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by alberto2k(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Keep yelling grin

3 Likes

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by ifekemmie(f): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Stop yelling @ her, there re ways to correct her without yelling. Know each oda do's n don't. Bt no way u won't be stepping on each oda toes bt u need to corect her with love so dat u won't be an abuser
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by kilokeys(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
chai. pyscho full naija o
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Brugo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm mental sontin angry
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ab-Normal
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by AndreRose(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
I think its the same thing with some girls that love to be spanked or beat during sex. I guess hers is to be yelled at as a prerequisite to be turned on and getting a better sex(but that's if you two wana do it).
But first does she get turned on on other occasions apart from when you yell at her?
#my opinion though

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
You have a submissive woman and you are complaining. grin

Dump her and come to me, I like to dominate if that's your thing. wink

3 Likes

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by someCoolDude87: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
AndreRose:
I think its the same thing with some girls that love to be spanked or beat during sex. I guess hers is to be yelled at as a prerequisite to be turned on and getting a better sex(but that's if you two wana do it).
But first does she get turned on on other occasions apart from when you yell at her?
#my opinion though
Yes she gets turned on during pre-intimacy too.

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
dnt stp yelling boy! grin

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:

You this girl eh.. grin
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by someCoolDude87: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:

A woman... dominate me? If I hear!
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Don't abuse her physically oo...keep yelling abeg...it turns her on and corrects her... What more do you want? undecided
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
someCoolDude87:

A woman... dominate me? No way!!
abi sharrp you would love it, I will be the perfect submissive wife in the streets thou. Just in the bedroom. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:

Seconded...grin
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by blessedvisky(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
kilokeys:
chai. pyscho full naija o

lol. part of the 21 million crazy Nigerians. NL has at least 50%
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by someCoolDude87: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
ifekemmie:
Stop yelling @ her, there re ways to correct her without yelling. Know each oda do's n don't. Bt no way u won't be stepping on each oda toes bt u need to corect her with love so dat u won't be an abuser
I do correct her with love but obviously she needs more than that kind of of correction.
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by PunkyOh(f): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
So weird. Makes me think that she might have daddy issues or some other psychological problems. Or maybe she grew up without structure & noone to reprimand her, so she's now projecting that on to her mate. Makes her feel like she's cared for when scolded or something. Who knows? Either way, its pretty out of the norm & a little creepy.

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by ifekemmie(f): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
do correct her with love but obviously she needs more than that kind of of correction.

U continue, yelling is not d best
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by someCoolDude87: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
does it turn you on too?
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by rildwanullahi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:

Wetin I want na him u b.make we meet Abeg
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
rildwanullahi:
Wetin I want na him u b.make we meet Abeg
you want to be dominated? Put some money in my account first. And that's an order. Let's take it from there. grin

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by ekkywolex(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yell away bro
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
some gurls are like that,I remember my ex don't like it if I don't react When she do something wrong
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by sinaj(f): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
someCoolDude87:
does it turn you on too?
i fink xo. yeeeeeeeeellllllk!!!!
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by shyshally(f): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just as someone above said,I think its a psychological issue too,maybe she grew up in an aggressive home where her dad/mum corrected her with aggression and she has learnt to correlate love with that,or on the other hand,maybe she's just the submission type of girl,if so,try to know the boundary between correcting with love before its escalates and you become a woman beater cus power is quite addictive
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by ivyy(f): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
She's a weirdo and a psycho too shocked
Watch out coz now she's gona start frustrating you delibrately just so you can yell @ her grin
Do not let her
I repeat do not embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by AndreRose(f): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
someCoolDude87:

Yes she gets turned on during pre-intimacy too.
Hmm...her case is beyond what I thought. You should then ask her about it.
Re: She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? by MzzTega(f): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abnormal babe.
Perhaps your voice is possessed by mammy water spirit grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) / Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.