Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy (8889 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by 9jayes: 10:17pm On May 08, 2017
She's ugly but she gets big boobs and tight pvssy, we can't go out together we only meet at night I also compensate her with good sex.

She wants marriage but I can't

3 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Chillext(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2017
so what do we do now

9 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by 9jayes: 10:22pm On May 08, 2017
Chillext:
so what do we do now

3 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by EmilyNte1988(f): 10:25pm On May 08, 2017
U can't cuz she's ugly, but she gives u free sex. God is watching you

4 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by youngest85(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2017
Don't tell me you're dating Bisola of BBN o

7 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by malware: 10:30pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Miner13: 10:32pm On May 08, 2017
Virus alert
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by khiaa(f): 10:53pm On May 08, 2017
9jayes:
She's ugly but she gets big boobs and tight pvssy, we can't go out together we only meet at night I also compensate her with good sex.

LMAO grin You guys are hilarious and crazy. Why don't you put a paper bag over her head and take her out at night and show her a good time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Arsenalholic1: 10:55pm On May 08, 2017
Op go to punch and buy space for advert, don't come here and be disturbing our surfing when we dey do jejely.

She's ugly but you can't. So wetin make we do?

I wish someone could just cease some of you phones and throw them into a soak away pit. :-(

10 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by RealHaute: 10:57pm On May 08, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin You guys are hilarious and crazy. Why don't you put a paper bag over her head and take her out at night and show her a good time.

Stop encouraging madness! angry

1 Like

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Zivaharry(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2017
Should we start fucking ah as well?........abi press d bweast Wt u?

2 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Momoh7(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2017
9jayes:

her pix or lala ban you

1 Like

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

Stop encouraging madness! angry

You can go!! grin

1 Like

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by RealHaute: 11:05pm On May 08, 2017
khiaa:

You can go!! grin

You can go too! grin grin

See how we're grinning like mental patients? Can you now see you're very good at encouraging madness? grin

1 Like

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by khiaa(f): 11:16pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

You can go too! grin grin

See how we're grinning like mental patients? Can you now see you're very good at encouraging madness? grin

grin I can't help it, I love to laugh. I come here just for the laughs because some of the topics are so stupid that you can't help but to laugh. grin
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by IBNgemini: 11:32pm On May 08, 2017
She's ugly,but you dey oil her nunu..
Issokay... Continue
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Burna88(f): 11:38pm On May 08, 2017
No dey look her face again nahh
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Babamide(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2017
Somebody should come and help me

7 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Nobody: 12:03am On May 09, 2017
Ermmm why the fvck are u telling me douche

1 Like

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by 9jayes: 12:17am On May 09, 2017
cool
AggressiveFucker:
Ermmm why the fvck are u telling me douche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by RealHaute: 12:19am On May 09, 2017
khiaa:

grin I can't help it, I love to laugh. I come here just for the laughs because some of the topics are so stupid that you can't help but to laugh. grin

*fistbump*
Hehe...like my signature reads: "Just Be Happy!" grin

1 Like

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by bossrillboss: 12:59am On May 09, 2017
Walahi dis op is high on gutter weeds....
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by CuddleMe(f): 6:12am On May 09, 2017
Telling the world how your girlfriend is ugly, you are the one with a ugly heart
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by 9jayes: 6:31am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Telling the world how your girlfriend is ugly, you are the one with a ugly heart
She's not my gf biko, she's my side chick
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by CuddleMe(f): 6:40am On May 09, 2017
9jayes:

She's not my gf biko, she's my side chick
Is it not the same as a girlfriend?
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by 9jayes: 6:43am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:
Is it not the same as a girlfriend?
side chick and main gal
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by dunelsty(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2017
CuddleMe:

errm biko you guys should check her pic.....
Vaseline crew enjoy ya sef.....

*ermm as for ma guy d rate at which thunder wee fire yhu is d day she calls u sweety in broad day light...lolzzzzz
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by CuddleMe(f): 7:47am On May 09, 2017
dunelsty:

errm biko you guys should check her pic.....
Vaseline crew enjoy ya sef.....

*ermm as for ma guy d rate at which thunder wee fire yhu is d day she calls u sweety in broad day light...lolzzzzz
what's with my pix?
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by NaWetinDey(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2017
Curse be thou if thou toucheth her body again from this day.

So she's ugly and you can't marry her but you now want to flatten her boobs and widen her private part?
You are wicked and highly evil.

I say curse be thou if thou toucheth her again from today...
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Dionnetech: 8:20am On May 09, 2017
Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Nobody: 8:26am On May 09, 2017
youngest85:
Don't tell me you're dating Bisola of BBN o

Re: She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy by Nobody: 8:27am On May 09, 2017
Dionnetech:
Anything you do at your youthful age, be sure to do it all over again when u are old.

all of u bleeping around, when u are old u will start doing rubbish all over again, you'll be known for been a useless old person, you'll try having sex with any girl that works with you, or in ur hood. lipsrsealed

Stop while there's still little time left
They think they are doing somebody but they doing themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. / Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? / My Ugliest Photos Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.