Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

"She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" (3022 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Mykel4God(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Good day, I have a story to share with fellow Nairalanders but please , I will rather remain anonymous.
This past weekend, Saturday to be specific was an opportunity for me to do some major clean up and arrangement in my house. While I was busy with house chores, my phone rang and this babe I have admired for a long time called to tell me she was around my neighbourhood and will like to visit which I gladly accepted.
When she finally arrived around 1pm while I was just about rounding up the house chores, she wanted to hug me, but I stylishly avoided the hug because at that point I knew I was oozing. Don't get me wrong, I'm a clean guy, I know how to groom my self. I have 3 top designer perfumes and a body spray at my disposal. But it was just natural for me to ooze at that time because I ve not taken my bath yet due to the fact that I was busy with house chores.
While I was about rushing to take my bath, I was flabbergasted when she told me she knows I'm avoiding her because I'm yet to have my bath but that she is actually 'turned on' by smelly armpit.I was like WTH!My Konji and desire for her just went from 100 to -10. I was perplexed. I could not just comprehend this anomaly.
Of course I discharged her immediately with the pretense I had an appointment to catch. Please Nairalanders, who else have experience this before? Is this normal?
Confused guy.
PS: I'm not the one that this happened to!

Cc: Lalasticlala,Ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by donTbone(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol...flabbergasted & perplexed grin...
These type words u can read mostly on the pocketbooks tongue
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by icym241: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2015
hihihihihihihihi
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol, I don't think she expressed herself well enough to you. What I think she meant was, your natural scent. She's not odd. Many women do find that intoxicating, just as long as it's not some pungent bush smell.

6 Likes

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by phlamesG: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Geez! angry angry *spits* and walks out of thread
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Mykel4God(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, I don't think she expressed herself well enough to you. What I think she meant was, your natural scent. She's not odd. Many women do find that intoxicating, just as long as it's not some pungent bush smell.
embarassed
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by OVI75(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Super story,she is possessed.

1 Like

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Slimzjoe(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2015

She only Likes you Natural and you took it the Wrong way

1 Like

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Mykel4God:
embarassed

It's not a strange phenomenon at all. Some women even wear their men's dirty t-shirts because of it. It's kind of a turn-on & manly

5 Likes

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Itzogunsakin(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Intelligent thread write up! MTN Double your recharge via http://GoogleforMTN.Tk
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by daryoor(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
she my kinda freak. gimme her number
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by AfroKnight: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
grin Women love our musk. Weird stuff. grin

1 Like

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Mykel4God(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's not a strange phenomenon at all. Some women even wear their men's dirty t-shirts because of it. It's kind of a turn-on & manly
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Mykel4God(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Have you done that before
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by misspicy(f): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
i guess God created us all differently because that natural scent is a total turnoff for some of us...

just reading this makes me feel like throwingup,i remember throwing up most times i board public transports or gets too close to people with such scent... tongue

1 Like

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Mykel4God:

Have you done that before

Yeah. But only when I really like someone. Ok, this is gonna sound odd but I've left a pillow case unchanged because it still smelled like the guy I was dating at the time. The smell kind of reminded me of him, so even if we were not spending a night together, it sort of became a substitute..if that makes sense to you.

4 Likes

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

i guess God created us all differently because that natural scent is a total turnoff for some of us...

just reading this makes me feel like throwingup,i remember throwing up most times i board public transports or gets too close to people with such scent... tongue

Loool. Are you sure we're talking about the same thing? I don't mean the rank gorilla smell found in some guys out there, but a pleasant sexy natural smell
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by koboko69: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Guys sha....

Who cares if u have a factory of designer perfumes undecided undecided

Is perfume a sign of cleanliness. ..

Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Marlicque: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Guy, there is nothing weird about the girl, it called Pheromones! Pheromones- are chemicals that are secreted in our sweat and other bodily fluids that are believed to influence the behavior of the opposite sex, such as triggering sexual interest and excitement!!!

2 Likes

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Mykel4God(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah. But only when I really like someone. Ok, this is gonna sound odd but I've left a pillow case unchanged because it still smelled like the guy I was dating at the time. The smell kind of reminded me of him, so even if we were not spending a night together, it sort of became a substitute..if that makes sense to you.
Oh.....I see lipsrsealed
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Mykel4God:

Oh.....I see lipsrsealed

I feel you're quietly judging grin But anyway, you can look it up on google. Women do find men's natural scent attractive.

2 Likes

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Its very normal cheesy

Lemme drop ds tip sha

If u want ur gyal to stick wd u like say na superglue, jus use style style use hand wipe your CLEAN , well bathed armpit, not perfumed one sha o lol.. Maybe after pre-intimacy wen u have trickles of sweat there , so after using hand to wipe your natural smell off ur armpits, try play with the babes face wd it so she smells it Shey u get, trust me, there is a mystical bond attached to it. Shhe'll sorta love it and will wanna always have u around smh...

2 Likes

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by misspicy(f): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Loool. Are you sure we're talking about the same thing? I don't mean the rank gorilla smell found in some guys out there, but a pleasant sexy natural smell
kikikikikiki @gorilla smell grin

oh i get wat you are talking about now,that musky masculine scent that calls your attration to a man and reminds you of good times spent right....some women gets wet by just percieving it
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by CertifiedSamuel: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2015
OP, am curious. You discharged her after ....... her or just because she said she gets turned up by 'whatever', you decided to just zoom away?
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikikiki @gorilla smell grin

oh i get wat you are talking about now,that musky masculine scent that calls your attration to a man and reminds you of good times spent right....some women gets wet by just percieving it

Yeah, THAT! I just looked it up now & it's called pheromones. Hot. Hot. Hot.

1 Like

Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2015
@op, urs is even beta, my babe gets turned on by ma pot belly... she just can help it...
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by damiloladuke: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
hmmm..there is nothing wrong with that..i like it when ladies wear perfumes that smells like fried plantain

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

She only Likes you Natural and you took it the Wrong way
Shey guys dey make up?what did u mean by she likes his natural look? grin
Re: "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mykel4God:
Good day, I have a story to share with fellow Nairalanders but please , I will rather remain anonymous.
This past weekend, Saturday to be specific was an opportunity for me to do some major clean up and arrangement in my house. While I was busy with house chores, my phone rang and this babe I have admired for a long time called to tell me she was around my neighbourhood and will like to visit which I gladly accepted.
When she finally arrived around 1pm while I was just about rounding up the house chores, she wanted to hug me, but I stylishly avoided the hug because at that point I knew I was oozing. Don't get me wrong, I'm a clean guy, I know how to groom my self. I have 3 top designer perfumes and a body spray at my disposal. But it was just natural for me to ooze at that time because I ve not taken my bath yet due to the fact that I was busy with house chores.
While I was about rushing to take my bath, I was flabbergasted when she told me she knows I'm avoiding her because I'm yet to have my bath but that she is actually 'turned on' by smelly armpit.I was like WTH!My Konji and desire for her just went from 100 to -10. I was perplexed. I could not just comprehend this anomaly.
Of course I discharged her immediately with the pretense I had an appointment to catch. Please Nairalanders, who else have experience this before? Is this normal?
Confused guy.
PS: I'm not the one that this happened to!

Cc: Lalasticlala,Ishilove
You copied this story from Lailasblog.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/she-gets-turned-on-by-my-smelly-armpits.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Treats Me As If I Am A Sex Machine / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? / Happy Birthday Myfantasies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.