Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Should I Tell Him What I Saw. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him What I Saw. (2944 Views)

/ Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by purityval(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Recently, my very good friend (from childhood) v been having relationship issues with the girlfriend. Actually itz not like it is something new to me because for over 3 years sinz they v bn dating I v settled a couple of quarrels btwn them. Buh recently I think she is cheating on ma guy buh seeing hwfa they v come, I don't wana be the one bringing up something dah will separate them.

Sometime in january wen they had one of their issues, I met the gurl with some guy on a date or something that looks like it. They didn't see me nd I walked and didn't tell ma friend about it. Leta they settled their issue nd things became rossy again.

Two days ago they had an issue again nd today I met my friends gurl with the same dude holding hands nd walking into a bar. I was actually goin out from the bar wen I met them. She was suprised buh it was too late fr her to remove her hand from the guy's. She normally introduce mi to her friends males nd females as the boo's BFF, buh today she was like this is ma friend ......

I wana let ma guy knw about this nd I knw what his nxt action will be BREAKUP. Buh on the same note I don't wana b the cause of their brkup.
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Cutehector(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
U be sahara reporter

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by fuckshit: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
fücking say nothing; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Kandaha: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Its a two way thing. You could tell him and they break up for good or you could tell him but they reconcile and your name is dragged in as the " Guardian/ Vanguard Reporter" you will become an enemy. If you don't become an enemy , you will never be comfortable around them thats for sure .

Mind your business and never get involved with someone else's relationship and/or Marriage. * My Humble Opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by WackyJ1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Do what you must do as a friend! As a guy man, as a real bruh!

Never forget bros before hoes

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
If you talk, dem go use you settle. . . You'll be the topic, and after they are done settling, na make up sex sure pass.

All na for your head.
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
U be sahara reporter
hehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by falconey(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Believe me 80percent of those in that same bar are doing what she was doing.

Let her enjoy herself please, he may be the cause she was with that guy.
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by PunkyOh(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lolz. Do y'all live in a cup or something? What are the chances of running into someone you know, who happens to be "cheating",not once but twice?

Maybe the guy is a blind friend of hers, hence she was holding his hand grin
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by ginawest(f): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
c ehn guy,jes leave d matter....because u myt tell d guy n wen he confronts d gal,she myt deny it n call u an enemy of progress or accuse u of bin jealous(u know gals na) n den she will make u luk lyk d bad guy...so jes pretend lyk u don't know wots happening
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by sinaj(f): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
bizzybody na una type de spoil show for us undecided
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
U be sahara reporter
No he's Tropical Reporter.
Any how built on sand can not stand ...
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by purityval(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
U be sahara reporter

Funny grin buh no am not. Am just dah dude dah wouldn't want ma nigga to get hut or cheated on
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by temitemi1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
If truly the guy is ur friend, u need to open up to him!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by purityval(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
bizzybody na una type de spoil show for us undecided

Hmm gurl give d measure u will like to receive. U wuldnt lyk ya guy doing dah
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
purityval:
Recently, my very good friend (from childhood) v been having relationship issues with the girlfriend. Actually itz not like it is something new to me because for over 3 years sinz they v bn dating I v settled a couple of quarrels btwn them. Buh recently I think she is cheating on ma guy buh seeing hwfa they v come, I don't wana be the one bringing up something dah will separate them.

Sometime in january wen they had one of their issues, I met the gurl with some guy on a date or something that looks like it. They didn't see me nd I walked and didn't tell ma friend about it. Leta they settled their issue nd things became rossy again.

Two days ago they had an issue again nd today I met my friends gurl with the same dude holding hands nd walking into a bar. I was actually goin out from the bar wen I met them. She was suprised buh it was too late fr her to remove her hand from the guy's. She normally introduce mi to her friends males nd females as the boo's BFF, buh today she was like this is ma friend ......

I wana let ma guy knw about this nd I knw what his nxt action will be BREAKUP. Buh on the same note I don't wana b the cause of their brkup.

Tell d girl dat if she don't allow u to fockk her, u will tell on herher
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Brugo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm. It depends on the maturity of your friend.

Some guys will just mess things up and be talking forgiveness to an unrepentant cheating babe.

Here's a possibility. For her to be with the same side guy whom you saw last time shows that she has always been a cheat. She won't change. She probably has a steady relationship with the other guy too.

If a friend of mine discovers my babe is cheating and refuses to tell me and I find out that he had always known, I would be very disappointed. That is not a friend at all.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by purityval(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
If truly the guy is ur friend, u need to open up to him!

Ok, buh av bn thinking of having a chat with d gurl. U knw get her to stop woteva shez doing behind ma guy or if shez no more happy or comfortable wit ma friend she can go talk it over with him nd do d honourable thing of quiting instead of cheating.

Ma friend will definitly go physical on her if I shuld tell him
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Exponental(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
spill it out or not! d babe is fed up wit d relationship already n she's moving fwd just waiting for d trumpet of breakup to sound.
on d odahand, do u know most girls have backup guys?
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by apparentlylaw(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Berrer Tell Ur fwend .....don't prolong the heartbreak ....
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by asadike(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just set her up like calling your friend to share a drink with u in d same bar.
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by mizkeleke(f): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP OYO tins go sure pass. mind ya biz
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by cokacoola(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
so barcuse you dont has a galafriand you want you friand to brake up with his galafriand. Why?sad
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by sinizia: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
If it's me, I ain't saying shít, one day he'd find out by himself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Beamborla(f): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Still don't understand why you keep seeing her?
Na only you waka come?

Anyways, you should start any talking you want to do with the girl but don't forget to record the discussion... anything can come out of the convo, you don't want to be the bad guy.
You can even use hidden camera to be on the safer side
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by jnrbayano(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
If you are 100% sure your friend is immaculate as to going out on a date with another that isn't his girlfriend then tell him what you saw only.
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
As for me i never tell people when the i see their half with others what's my business, i got better things to do than to meddle, the only thing i will do is to ask if the relationship is okay. seriously you will be held responsible. so why bother let them sort their own issues.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by ninovandross(m): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2015
WackyJ1:
Do what you must do as a friend! As a guy man, as a real bruh!

Never forget bros before hoes
#word bro
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by purityval(m): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you are 100% sure your friend is immaculate as to going out on a date with another that isn't his girlfriend then tell him what you saw only.

This dude we ar talking about can pull a trigger on ma head if he shuld eva see me going out wit some gurl dats not my girlfriend. He is an anti-cheating agent to say the least
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by purityval(m): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:
If it's me, I ain't saying shít, one day he'd find out by himself.

Ok thanks
Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Tell your friend,to avoid future heart attack

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him What I Saw. by bighead1(m): 3:25am On Mar 15, 2015
brb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.