Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? (1296 Views)

Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men / Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have been married for two years now, I have been open up to my wife in the area of finances in the house, she doesn't work for now though she's a graduate, but anytime we are out of money, she change in the house and I almost blame myself why I always open up to her always... please should I stop open up to her ? Advise please
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yes its a huge crime to let ur wife knw abt all d money u hav. U may b operatin a joint account buh u shuld hav ur own seprate account.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Princecalm(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Opening up to her is not a bad thing but she doesn't seem to comply/understand when things her hard. That is a fault on her own part.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Change how?

As in questioning why you are broke,or what?

Or wondering why you should be broke,when there's money in your account?

My fiance doesn't know what I earn,not because I want to be secretive,but to avoid her questioning my spending..
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by falconey(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
WIFE+MONEY= HAPPY HOME.

WIFE+STORIES= PALAVA.

2 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
change in the sense that she won;t know how I spend anymore, just be given her what she need
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by psalmlolese: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Remember that both of you are 1. There is not crime for her to known your finance source,just that woman are different from each other. #be wise
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by adanduka: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
You know your wife.
You may have to own a secret separate account.
This isn't ideal but it works for some couples.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
psalmlolese:
Remember that both of you are 1. There is not crime for her to known your finance source,just that woman are different from each other. #be wise

thanks for the advise but what do you think is the way out, when there is no money and she started her character, i feel like running from home

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
NEVER I MEAN NEVER LET A WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH U EARN OR HOW MUCH U GOT IN YA ACCOUNT RATHER LER HEE KNOW OF 50PERCENT OR ELSE YOU GO HEAR AM. COS SHES GOING TO WRECK U FINANCIALLY.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
NEVER I MEAN NEVER LET A WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH U EARN OR HOW MUCH U GOT IN YA ACCOUNT RATHER LER HEE KNOW OF 50PERCENT OR ELSE YOU GO HEAR AM. COS SHES GOING TO WRECK U FINANCIALLY.
dis mentality of urz ehn.....so u blieve all women are men wreckers
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

DURING THE MARRIAGE SEMINAR, WE WERE ASKED TO BE OPEN TO EACH OTHER, PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO AS I HAVE ALREADY OPEN UP TO HER ?
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Karleb(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not good bro, that's not the definition of openness.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
ABOSEDE ? HE DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY BUT WHAT YOU AS A WOMAN THINK i CAN DO, SHE VICTIMIZE ME WHEN THE MONEY FINISH
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
thanks to everyone for your contributions , please i need way out, I have already put myself into this
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
victovrry:

ABOSEDE ? HE DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY BUT WHAT YOU AS A WOMAN THINK i CAN DO, SHE VICTIMIZE ME WHEN THE MONEY FINISH
owk,in a situation whereby my husband is responsible and sensible,i wouldn't blame or victimize im when money finishes,becos i knw there is a reason y it finished.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
In My GrandFather's Voice.

My son, if you have 25k in your account and your woman ask you how much you have, tell her it is 15k.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
owk,in a situation whereby my husband is responsible and sensible,i wouldn't blame or victimize im when money finishes,becos i knw there is a reason y it finished.

well, I'm sensible and I know any woman will pray to have a husband like me, cos I don't drink or womanise, we do all the expenses together, I wonder why she has to be such person,
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Harbosede02:

my dear history and current events are evidence to it. sometimes it's subliminal but. most times intentional.for example if ur lady doesn't know how much u got if u buy her a car like Camry tiny light she's gonna be happy and appreciate it but if she knows you got a lot of money to buy her a camaro she's gonna flip on ya azz and tag u stingy not knowing that a man is trying to save up for rainy days or to start up something.

women be wrecking men since 1bc

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

My son, if you have 25k in your account and your woman ask you how much you have, tell her it is 15k.
Oro Agba (Elderly Talk)
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
victovrry:

well, I'm sensible and I know any woman will pray to have a husband like me, cos I don't drink or womanise, we do all the expenses together, I wonder why she has to be such person,
if i were to chat wif ur wife,she would say otherwise and put the blame on u,so........my advice:try and make her see reasons wif u
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by victovrry(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
if i were to chat wif ur wife,she would say otherwise and put the blame on u,so........my advice:try and make her see reasons wif u
well.... i post this here so as not to expose this to either friends or pastor cos pastor will also advise me to keep doing this.... I think I have to follow the men in the house
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

my dear history and current events are evidence to it. sometimes it's subliminal but. most times intentional.for example if ur lady doesn't know how much u got if u buy her a car like Camry tiny light she's gonna be happy and appreciate it but if she knows you got a lot of money to buy her a camaro she's gonna flip on ya azz and tag u stingy not knowing that a man is trying to save up for rainy days or to start up something.

women be wrecking men since 1bc
stop generalizing pls.....nt all women
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by okotv(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

lipsrsealed
Tallesty1:

Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
stop generalizing pls.....nt all women

it's only in the western that I have seen ladies that TRULY LIVES INDEPENDENTLY, a lady gonna take you out and would wanna pat the bills or split it even when you are adamant about paying they feel somehow about it unlike the naija chick that would want u to pay for everything even when she got a million naira, my dear are you one of the independent women?!? are u?!

if not then pls kindly fk outta here. I respect ladies but got no regards for bitcches.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
WIFE+MONEY= HAPPY HOME.

WIFE+STORIES= PALAVA.

WIFE + the money she NEEDS(give her extra when necessary) = HAPPY HOME AND MAN

WIFE + STORIES = HAHAHAHAHAHA na here u go know say without money most women no Send love at all
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by falconey(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

WIFE + the money she NEEDS(give her extra when necessary) = HAPPY HOME AND MAN

WIFE + STORIES = HAHAHAHAHAHA na here u go know say without money most women no Send love at all
wow!!! You elaborated better.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
victovrry:

DURING THE MARRIAGE SEMINAR, WE WERE ASKED TO BE OPEN TO EACH OTHER, PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO AS I HAVE ALREADY OPEN UP TO HER ?

bro yeah you should be open to each other but believe me it's not on everything, NOT EVERYTHING just the ones that really matters, there are few things a man should never let his lady know though it depends on the kind of lady (but most times women turn out to act the same when that spirit that possesses them takes over) .
From what u said bro, u married a bad wife, what kinda woman will make the hubby miserable whenever he ain't got money?!?! she will definitely reduce ur life span DON'T LET HER!!!!!

1. you gotta call her, sit her down and explain to her that they way you guys make expenses is going to change in order to save up.

2. open a SECRET ACCOUNT, nobody should know about it but u. if ur salary is being paid into ur former account go and change it to the new account and pay in the money u want her to know of into the old account when ur salary is being paid.

IN FACT BRO call me ,there are many options but the kind of wife you married will determine the option to take and how to make the best of it for ur marriage and UR LIFE to last long.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by sinizia: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
victovrry:
I have been married for two years now, I have been open up to my wife in the area of finances in the house, she doesn't work for now though she's a graduate, but anytime we are out of money, she change in the house and I almost blame myself why I always open up to her always... please should I stop open up to her ? Advise please

It's not a bad thing but for your wife, it is; simply because she's over independent on you and too lazy to get her butt off the couch and learn to be useful to the family. So stop!! She's getting lazy.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

it's only in the western that I have seen ladies that TRULY LIVES INDEPENDENTLY, a lady gonna take you out and would wanna pat the bills or split it even when you are adamant about paying they feel somehow about it unlike the naija chick that would want u to pay for everything even when she got a million naira, my dear are you one of the independent women?!? are u?!

if not then pls kindly fk outta here. I respect ladies but got no regards for bitcches.
am nt independent cos i av notin of my own to depend on,so am dependent on my parents...so mr man,d conclusion u made in ur last statement doesn't concern me.
Re: Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? by psalmlolese: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
victovrry:

thanks for the advise but what do you think is the way out, when there is no money and she started her character, i feel like running from home
I guess she need more orientation about marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out???? / Why You Should Never Date A Calabar Girl!!! / What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.