Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Can You Marry Someone Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Like You? (2910 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Like You? by princefunmmy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
I kinda imagine, if it be possible and then you marry someone that you have thesame character trait. Seriously, how's the home gonna be? Might be too perfect and boring i guess.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
In character? Yesssss...... because it's gonna be peaceful, calm and strong
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Jaycool18(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
if I marry someone like me, that marriage will be fucking awesome
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by PunkyOh(f): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Only if he had my good traits & not the bad ones. Wouldn't know what to do with another me. It'd be too damn frustrating tongue
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by elantraceey(f): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Over and over again .
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by falconey(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yeah I would.......with big boobs,curves and explosive butt.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by temitemi1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Is gonna be awesome!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
yes!!but i too dey vex cos i gat no time for shitss cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by eph12(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Won't work. Am too calm and gentle. I marry another me and people would walk over my family. My kids sef won't be disciplined. cry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
PunkyOh:
Only if he had my good traits & not the bad ones. Wouldn't know what to do with another me. It'd be too damn frustrating tongue
nawa 4 u oo
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Tallesty1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nope
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by warajaina: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by xpac01(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Urrm, I aint a gay bro.??
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by sinaj(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
no o! dnt wnt soneone lyk me coz m too emotional nd weak. sad
i wnt d opposite of me undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Princecalm(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
That will be a perfect combination. He/she knows how to tackle you no matter how, a system in equilbrum i guess.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by falconey(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
no o! dnt wnt soneone lyk me coz m too emotional nd weak. sad
i wnt d opposite of me undecided
lol.....this is the kind of chick an average guy will want.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by eph12(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
warajaina:

u? calm? gentle? hmmmn.
Lol. Yes. You don't think so?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by farano(f): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nope
Wow You look cute in your profile. N i say make I dash you one like tongue

I can't marry someone like me too embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
I cant oh. I am too extravagant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by PunkyOh(f): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
starlingleanets:
nawa 4 u oo

Ok. At least I'm not delusional, thinking I'm the epitome of perfection.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
No ooo ...can't marry sm1 like me ...kinda shy ..wen shy jam shy everytin go boring nah ....
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Brymo: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
it would be intresting, cos i change a lot, and thats anti-boredom.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by sinizia: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
No I don't want, and that's because variety is the spice of life.

Too much ME will make our relationship boring.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yes gosh we would make the perfect match.

Infact I don't think I can get someone like me in another person.

Dating me would be a dream come true. There's so many things I have, and those are the things I look for in a partner. Like how romantic I am. Lord I am so creative. Very hard working and independent. Mannh when I love, I love with all my heart. Na me funny pass. I am so clean, and such a wonderful cook. Let's not even talk about sex na my area cool I can be so caring, oooh I love to pamper my partner. I am so kind and sweet and oooh so compassionate. I am not materialistic nor am i a gold digger. I dont drink nor do i smoke. I believe in God, am quick to forgive and manhh my pu.ssy is so good, the rare type. I am so faithful and oooh so loyal. I have a track record of never ever cheating on any of my partners. And I can be such a housewife, I can clean cook, keep my man clothes clean and tidy. I can be the perfect housewife at home, the hardworking woman at work, the slut in the bedroom, and the hot trendy and well dressed woman in the streets.

But God I can be so stubborn. I get angry so quickly, even when am hungry i get angry. If you dont study me we will fight everyday. mood swings na my area. I can be a little pride and let me not catch you cheating on me cuz I can be such a jealous freak. And oooh I will fight even if am wrong till I win. I am not the type you play games with, cuz I will beat you to it. I am such a shopaholic. I make issues out of usually small things.......and gosh I am so forgetful. I can be too honest, and I have a no nonsense attitude, and don't try nonsense with me I snap pretty quickly. And ooh I am so impatient. I am still working on my timing cuz am always late for everything. I am not materialistic but I am so high maintenance the thing has begin to annoy even myself. I don't give a fu..ck about what people think to the extend I be harming my self and not listening to people advice.

But when all is said and done I think I can live with those bad stuff as well. grin my best is worth it. So hell b yeah I would fu..cking marry me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin Not for me. I'm too gentle and quite to get another like me
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by PunkyOh(f): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes gosh we would make the perfect match.

Infact I don't think I can get someone like me in another person.

Dating me would be a dream come true. There's so many things I have, and those are the things I look for in a partner. Like how romantic I am. Lord I am so creative. Very hard working and independent. Mannh when I love, I love with all my heart. Na me funny pass. I am so clean, and such a wonderful cook. Let's not even talk about sex na my area cool I can be so caring, oooh I love to pamper my partner. I am so kind and sweet and oooh so compassionate. I am not materialistic nor am i a gold digger. I dont drink nor do i smoke. I believe in God, am quick to forgive and manhh my pu.ssy is so good, the rare type. I am so faithful and oooh so loyal. I have a track record of never ever cheating on any of my partners. And I can be such a housewife, I can clean cook, keep my man clothes clean and tidy. I can be the perfect housewife at home, the hardworking woman at work, the slut in the bedroom, and the hot trendy and well dressed woman in the streets.

But God I can be so stubborn. I get angry so quickly, even when am hungry i get angry. If you dont study me we will fight everyday. mood swings na my area. I can be a little pride and let me not catch you cheating on me cuz I can be such a jealous freak. And oooh I will fight even if am wrong till I win. I am not the type you play games with, cuz I will beat you to it. I am such a shopaholic. I make issues out of usually small things.......and gosh I am so forgetful. I can be too honest, and I have a no nonsense attitude, and don't try nonsense with me I snap pretty quickly. And ooh I am so impatient. I am still working on my timing cuz am always late for everything. I am not materialistic but I am so high maintenance the thing has begin to annoy even myself. I don't give a fu..ck about what people think to the extend I be harming my self and not listening to people advice.

But when all is said and done I think I can live with those bad stuff as well. grin my best is worth it. So hell b yeah I would fu..cking marry me.

Quoted only for the "good pussy" part. Kikiki. Women!

Just curious, what makes you think you have a "rare" kind of snatch? What does it do? Pray tell wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
PunkyOh:

Quoted only for the "good pussy" part. Kikiki. Women!

Just curious, what makes you think you have a "rare" kind of snatch? What does it do? Pray tell wink
not only,pray but dance and sing as well. grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by PunkyOh(f): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
not only,pray but dance ans sing as well. grin

Hahaha. Hope it can also whistle the Nigerian national anthem too cheesy

Never mind though, I get really curious when girls say how great their tampon sockets are, makes me wonder how they know because no guy, while is on top of you is going to say, "This is the worst pussy I ever had. Yuck!". You get my point? But let's just leave it there wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. Hope it can also whistle the Nigerian national anthem too cheesy

Never mind though, I get really curious when girls say how great their tampon sockets are, makes me wonder how they know because no guy, while is on top of you is going to say, "This is the worst pussy I ever had. Yuck!". You get my point? But let's just leave it there wink
jeez where is your brain lol. His reaction, your tightness, how often you've used your self, your punny cleanliness, your wetness and so on should give you a clue. Unless you are clueless. You don't even need the man to tell you.
But for me they've told and not not when they was on top me. My pu..ssy was too sweet for them to think straight at that moment. grin it was much much later. An ex of my told me after we broke off even. I know my pussy good, I don't need them to tell me thou , but they still do. grin tongue
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by falconey(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
jeez where is your brain lol. His reaction, your tightness, how often you've used your self, your punny cleanliness, your wetness and so on should give you a clue. Unless you are clueless. You don't even need the man to tell you.
But for me they've told and not not when they was on top me. My pu..ssy was too sweet for them to think straight at that moment. grin it was much much later. An ex of my told me after we broke off even. I know my pussy good, I don't need them to tell me thou , but they still do. grin tongue

Has anyone ever tell you ,you have the best BUTT on nairaland?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:

Has anyone ever tell you ,you have the best BUTT on nairaland?
thanks. Yes every year they tell me. But frankly I have very little competition when it comes to the figure part on here. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by PunkyOh(f): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
But for me they've told and not not when they was on top me. My pu..ssy was too sweet for them to think straight at that moment. grin it was much much later. An ex of my told me after we broke off even. I know my pussy good, I don't need then to tell me thou , but they still do. grin tongue

LMFAO. If you say so. But how do you know if they don't have the same reactions with someone else? During sex, do you give the same responses? Maybe you go, "Whooooo, whoo, whoo" with some & only a single "whoo" with some smiley I'm just curious of course grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. / Reason Why Women Are More Attracted To Men With Large Genitals / Seven Complicated Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.