Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? (2402 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
hatux:
#faints... So its true?
*pours him holy water*
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
Give up my virginity for her.
Lol.
U might have taken hers as well.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
stan241:
Has to be agreeing to let her keep the baby cus i didn't believe in abortion even though i knew i wasn't even close to ready...I look back and imagined what would have happened sha
That was a good n brave choice dere
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lols.

You know the rules na. Get a jet and I will jez say yes grin
lol. I have a fleet.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by jaykaylegend(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bought her a bb porsche, range rover sport, a gulfstream jet, a mansion at beverly hills and gave her a million bucks monthly

What the hell was i thinking??
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
mizkeleke:

You asked about mine. am not a guy
u sef. U should knw dat I was askn wat was d craziest thin u'v don for a guy.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by hatux: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
mizkeleke:

*pours him holy water*
#Tan kus' cheesy... Always believe that ish happens when a guy has been hypnotized by the chick, but now I know love is truly craze!
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
Give up my virginity for her.

Lol u tooo lie
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Basildvalour:
Helped her wash her undies

Dont know if this is romantic tho ....
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by ronald4lif(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u tooo lie

Hehe! Wetin man pikin go do na
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by ronald4lif(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol.
U might have taken hers as well.

Crazy things we do for each other, take mine I take yours.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Teeboy22(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:
Right from time immemorial, guys have been doing a lot especially to be with that girl they like.

There is one I witnessed that was really crazy. Saw a guy kneeling in front of a girl at a very busy junction just to get her number and I was like Damnnnnnn.
Some guys can be crazy sha.

So, let's keep it rolling.......Share your crazy experiences here......

i gave her my atm..nd she withdraw 800k nd ran way..gossh
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Teeboy22:

i gave her my atm..nd she withdraw 800k nd ran way..gossh
OMG..... shocked
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Teeboy22(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

OMG..... shocked

like seriouzly..i was suprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi / My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday / Is This Woman Wearing Pant Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.