Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? (2379 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Right from time immemorial, guys have been doing a lot especially to be with that girl they like.

There is one I witnessed that was really crazy. Saw a guy kneeling in front of a girl at a very busy junction just to get her number and I was like Damnnnnnn.
Some guys can be crazy sha.

So, let's keep it rolling.......Share your crazy experiences here......
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
How many tyms will dis topic surface in nairaland? WeLl we all keep doin crazy tins for love everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Heromaniaa: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
shed a tear for one.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Basildvalour(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Helped her wash her undies

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
How many tyms will dis topic surface in nairaland? WeLl we all keep doin crazy tins for love everyday.
Lol ,which one have you done?

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Basildvalour:
Dats romantic jhor.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol ,which one have you done?
am lookin foward to d most crazy tin I'd do for love sha. And dats kneelin down in frnt ov evryone proposin to my future wifey

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Opened a Nairaland account for her
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
am lookin foward to d most crazy tin I'd do for love sha. And dats kneelin down in frnt ov evryone proposin to my future wifey
Hmmmmm dah will b cool.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hmmmmm dah will b cool.
yh. Wats urs
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Basildvalour(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
mizkeleke:

Dats romantic jhor.
But she has a big X attached to our relationship for now.

Only if u decode what that means
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
mizkeleke:
Right from time immemorial, guys have been doing a lot especially to be with that girl they like.

There is one I witnessed that was really crazy. Saw a guy kneeling in front of a girl at a very busy junction just to get her number and I was like Damnnnnnn.
Some guys can be crazy sha.

So, let's keep it rolling.......Share your crazy experiences here......
I'm doing one now. Will u mizkeleke marry me?
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by dkronicle(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Actually it was something stupid not crazy that i did.. I drove her on a power bike with high speed... I never held break..
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Ariani: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
mizkeleke:

Dats romantic jhor.

u ought to jst answer d name mizkedike
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by carlyfrank68: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
well I sold ma samsung x5 to make up money to buy her de fone of her choice which was q10. really crazy
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Frankenstein: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have not done any crazy thing for any girl because I am mentally alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by emperorchedda(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by kinglekan: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:

Me sef tire ooooo
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Advertico:
I'm doing one now. Will u mizkeleke marry me?
Lols.

You know the rules na. Get a jet and I will jez say yes grin
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ariani:

u ought to jst answer d name mizkedike
Emmmmm jez wanna be me n not someone else
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
carlyfrank68:
well I sold ma samsung x5 to make up money to buy her de fone of her choice which was q10. really crazy
Wow....

Me is jealous oh
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
dkronicle:
Actually it was something stupid not crazy that i did.. I drove her on a power bike with high speed... I never held break..
Guess that was fun.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
yh. Wats urs
its for guys alone cool
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by ronald4lif(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Give up my virginity for her.
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Ariani: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
mizkeleke:

Emmmmm jez wanna be me n not someone else

ok dats kul
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by stan241(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Has to be agreeing to let her keep the baby cus i didn't believe in abortion even though i knew i wasn't even close to ready...I look back and imagined what would have happened sha
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 4:43am On Mar 15, 2015
mizkeleke:
its for guys alone cool
so who I come be? A girl?
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by cokacoola(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2015
i drop out of school soo they for she go go and she dump me after gradueatingsad
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by hatux: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2015
Basildvalour:
#faints... So its true?
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
so who I come be? A girl?
You asked about mine. am not a guy
Re: Dear Guys What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For A Lady? by mizkeleke(f): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
i drop out of school soo they for she go go and she dump me after gradueatingsad
Eeya pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? / Facts About Nigerian Girls And Breakups / Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.