Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? (1431 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by mumumugu(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Lets assume you communicate with God

are very sure that God asks you to marry a prostitute,

will you obey?

Will you run away like Jonah?

Remeber he once asked hosea to do the same. So it isnt impossible
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan.... Ops, I can't tell undecided
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Krasid(m): 1:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Prostitutes are human beings too.Behind every successful man, there is a woman.Who knows? She might be the key to my success.
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:09am On Mar 15, 2015
hay chisos except he comes in person
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by iphanyiuma(m): 1:15am On Mar 15, 2015
I no be hosea...besides they are humans not animals...and most importantly God will never ask you to marry a prostitute for NO REASON!!!
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by stephenqueen: 1:21am On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Eleyi gidi gan.... Ops, I can't tell undecided
This one is original grin
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by jaykaylegend(m): 1:27am On Mar 15, 2015
God used hosea to pass a message

God wouldn't just ask you to marry a prostitute for no reason!!

But MUMUMUGU?? Seriously?? LOL

1 Like

Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:29am On Mar 15, 2015
hence is a divine call I will marry her,afterun all women are asha
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by kilokeys(m): 1:54am On Mar 15, 2015
lol
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:30am On Mar 15, 2015
God won't tell me to marry an unbeliever, ko possible.
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2015
I will rather marry a runs girl,instead of prostittute

2 Likes

Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Adesiji77: 4:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
I will rather marry a runs girl,instead of prostittute

What is the difference?
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Adesiji77:

What is the difference?
one get office and one always on d move
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Cutehector(m): 4:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Yes
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by cokacoola(m): 5:10am On Mar 15, 2015
mumumugoparksad what do you has in content weed prostititutes Alway craeting thread about prostitiutions
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by menix(m): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2015
If God should ask u to marry an Okpo that means he wants u to marry a Nigerian.....

Afterall person wey go Anglican go collect Holy Communion com go pay tithe for Redeem nah prostitute sef...
Ask Tony 1 week...
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by vizkiz: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2015
what the ffff is it with this motherfurcker and hookers

1 Like

Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2015
This is not going to be easy
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

This one is original grin
grin
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by philfearon(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Every Unmarried non-virgin girl/lady is a prostitute!!
The difference is that while some group decided to not hide it,the other group kept decieving themselves with the pretentious relationship or bf-gf tag!!
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
prostitute bi ti boundecided ?
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by PunkyOh(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Emergency lobotomy & a bag full of anti psychotic drugs for anyone believing "God" is speaking to them.
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by justmag(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2015
If God orders it then

1. I kno she is hiv free
2. I kno she comes with sexual experience
3. She must be the best woman for me
4. She must be a changed woman

grin grin
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by phlio(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2015
why not.with God all things are possible.... prostitute are humans
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by kachnov(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2015
@ op,when will you have sense? angry grin

Anyways if its truly God,then it cant be wrong.
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by Chilug(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Op I will rather die than kill myself. Thank u.
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by philfearon(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:
Emergency lobotomy & a bag full of anti psychotic drugs for anyone believing "God" is speaking to them.
Tell them my dear!!
Every fool out there thinks there is a God speaking to them!!
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by sinizia: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
God wouldn't even tell me whom to marry because I wouldn't go to God, Pastor, Imam or any religious personality for my choice of a wife. I'll choose my wife by myself.
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by akinsadeez(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmm...... very interesting. I would follow the voice of God once I am sure that God is speaking. look, the 'foolishness' of God is wiser than the greatest wisdom of the wisest of men. If God is directing me to do that, there must be a reason and it is better to follow his path. The bible says 'his thoughts towards me are thoughts of good and not of evil to give me hope and an expected end.' It won't be easy at all but I would follow God's directive
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by homesteady(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
OP what is doing you and ashawo? undecided
You have opened more than 20 threads on prostitutes!
Re: What If God Ask You To Marry A Prostitute? by jerrymej(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
If so, I'll stop assuming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had My First Kiss And... / She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? / GENDER SWITCH Today We Are Going To Switch Genders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.