Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

"Black Guys Finish Last" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Black Guys Finish Last" (2802 Views)

Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? / Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? / The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Man United - baddest club ever wink
u go use am win epl grin
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by ronald4lif(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
u go use am win epl grin

Na today we begin win epl? Our trophy room don full sotey e dey troway. wink
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Na today we begin win epl? Our trophy room don full sotey e dey troway. wink
see consolation for a failed season cheesy
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by AfricasSon: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2015
First off i have to say being that i am a black American man i can tell you firsthand that there are many Successful and Strong Independent Black Men here in America who aren't rappers and basketball players just like with anything else there is going to be issues here and there in our communities. The problem here is you seem to believe what media has to say about black people when they do nothing but lie or don't tell you the whole story in America and around the world they pretty much try to push this idea that black culture is monolithic and limited when in reality it's more diverse and larger than anyone expects also the black community always receives unfair bias against us in America but for those of you who don't understand how America works you would never understand until you experience it firsthand and then there is the black community itself it is probably the most diverse and most complex communities in not just America but in the world so not all blacks are ghetto hoodrats selling drugs and running the streets but there also rich successful business owners and CEO's of corporations and lawyers and doctors from all parts of the black community they don't tell you about that and most blacks that live in hoods and do sell drugs never asked to live like that but when thats all they know its understandable why it's like that sometimes but we are still moving up anyways most of American culture is derived from the black experience in America me personally I don't judge those who have to adapt to their situations to survive. I accept the positives and negatives of my people and move forward but not without reflection on whats going on and how it happened and what I can do to change it so other brothers and sisters may have a chance that many of us still don't have or didn't get so no not all black men are irresponsible I rest my case good day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys / Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship / LADIES: 10 Things Your Man Is Thinking, But Will Never Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.