Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? (1308 Views)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? / Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by corperdonga: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by DRISKLEF(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Screenshots of your net worth or ..ermm.
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by SweetieConstie(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmm.... *rolls eyes* Pics or....

You know the rest!.... cheesy
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
undecided smh
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Royle2014(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
OP dont u attend church on sundays? U think those single girls dat stand up to b
prayed for by d pastor would care if u are a nice guy or not? Grab one jor....or two self

1 Like

Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by corperdonga: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Royle2014:
OP dont u attend church on sundays? U think those single girls dat stand up to b
prayed for by d pastor would care if u are a nice guy or not? Grab one jor....or two self

I do attend church but there I focus on God. I wooing a lady or even looking at her lustfully fears me o. Also I fear God.
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by corperdonga: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm.... *rolls eyes* Pics or....

You know the rest!.... cheesy

Pics of what dear?
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
are there still nice guys in this world....
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
corperdonga:
Hi guys,

It has been two years now and I have been looking for a nice girl to reciprocate my love. It has been quite frustrating. It is not like I am doing badly. I am educated, working in a good company with good salary, good-mannered and a gentleman to the core.

I have decided to settle down after much push from my mum but now it is harder than ever to find a match. Just up this night thinking what I am doing wrong. God help me.

Please guys I need help. Where are the potential wives that will love a guy like me who is so good at wooing or womanizing? Add me: 798A5D60
Dont worry Op, soon you will find the right woman for you wink
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
baddestchic:
There is, you just have to be patient and look at the right places smiley cheesy
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
There is, you just have to be patient and look at the right places smiley cheesy

awwww thanks hon!

1 Like

Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
baddestchic:

awwww thanks hon!
No problem wink smiley
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Sexxkillz: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
corperdonga:

I do attend church but there I focus on God. I wooing a lady or even looking at her lustfully fears me o. Also I fear God.

But your pastors look at their femle members lustfully and sleep with them. . . What is good for the goose. . .

You can force a donkey to the stream, but you can't force it to drink water.

You have been avoiding the eyes of your future wife. Go back and don't try such mistake again. Look her in the eye and "want" her. Approach her after church and collect her number. It's better than asking strangers to add you.

Be a man.
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Sexxkillz: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
baddestchic:

Not at all. . . They've all migrated to mars.

1 Like

Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by TruthisOut: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:

But your pastors look at their femle members lustfully and sleep with them. . . What is good for the goose. . .

You can force a donkey to the stream, but you can't force it to drink water.

You have been avoiding the eyes of your future wife. Go back and don't try such mistake again. Look her in the eye and "want" her. Approach her after church and collect her number. It's better than asking strangers to add you.

Be a man.

Maybe mentors can add him...lol. But seriously for a guy to cry out like this means that he has not really been lucky with the ladies.
I suspect he has been meeting parasites in ladies form. If you are a nice lady maybe this is your chance too. Match-make with him and gist us after. wink wink wink
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by TruthisOut: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
baddestchic:

OP is a candidate...lol
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2016
TruthisOut:

OP is a candidate...lol

i saw something about womanizer there sha.... cheesy abi didnt you see it cheesy
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by BaeBella(f): 5:25am On Aug 20, 2016
you're sooo good at womanizing yet you call yourself a good guy?? op I want to believe that's a typographical error
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by BaeBella(f): 5:25am On Aug 20, 2016
you're sooo good at womanizing yet you call yourself a good guy?? op I want to believe that's a typographical error
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by firstking01(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2016
corperdonga:
Hi guys,

It has been two years now and I have been looking for a nice girl to reciprocate my love. It has been quite frustrating. It is not like I am doing badly. I am educated, working in a good company with good salary, good-mannered and a gentleman to the core.

I have decided to settle down after much push from my mum but now it is harder than ever to find a match. Just up this night thinking what I am doing wrong. God help me.

Please guys I need help. Where are the potential wives that will love a guy like me who is so good at wooing or womanizing? Add me: 798A5D60
Dnt do the mistake of marrying out of parental pressure...continue being good in your endeavours love will find you, you hear me?
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Op....

Good girls love bad boys

Bad girls love bad boys

Its all about bn a bad boy!

Work on bn a bad boy....otherwise you are on your own !

1 Like

Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by corperdonga: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Dont worry Op, soon you will find the right woman for you wink

Thanks dear
Re: Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by corperdonga: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
BaeBella:

Sorry but I am not a womanizer.

(1) (Reply)

These Are What Happens When Your Relationship Clocks 2 Years / Toto Is A kind Of Food / Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.