Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman (4245 Views)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Don’t Ever Marry This Kind Of Person - BROTHER/SISTER “N.F.A” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by bameyi(m): 3:33am On Mar 15, 2015
guy will you ever marry a two headed woman if you fall in love with her

Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Eewo,beba ni ema mu Oni ola Lema mu,odifa fun orunmila nigba to n ti insalu orun bo wa sile aye.opade esu lona

To be continued
Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by temitemi1(m): 3:58am On Mar 15, 2015
God is wonderful!!
Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by bewla(m): 4:33am On Mar 15, 2015
cant share my love
Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by Cutehector(m): 4:49am On Mar 15, 2015
No
Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by whirlwind7(m): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2015
This isn't a woman with two heads, as you put it. They are two women with one body (co-joined twin)
They have different personalities and separate opinions.

So, if you fall in love with one, you must be prepared to put up with the both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by fraudpolice15: 6:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Your lack of intelligence makes you say childish things.

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by saintneo(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Will they nag? One woman nagging is a problem, not to talk of two.

How can they be satisfied sexually? Will they experience same level of intimacy at the same time?

Finally, I hope nature Will not make them have cojoined twins as kids too.
Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by PunkyOh(f): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2015
OMG, this is so odd. Imagine if one of the heads is angry at the husband & one isn't. What happens then? What about if a man is in love with one head over the other? Do they even have the same personality? I wonder if the heads yell at each other. God forgive me but it'd be hilarious to watch them go at it & have a girl fight.
Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by Skillfullulu(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Choi!!!! I can't try to marry talk less marry em.
Re: Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2015
cry
Ignorant fools are out of their cages.
They are attached so they share everything but a heart I think. This is a disrespectful to put them up for your amusement. angry

(1) (Reply)

When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage / The Barbershop / LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.