Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? (9382 Views)

Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by lolaaaaaaaaaaaa: 4:15am On Dec 11, 2016
okay so, in secondary school, i had no idea giving head was sex and is slutty, i didn't know it was called MouthAction and i gave 7 boys in secondary school but never allowed the real sex. but i soon after found out that oral is sex and anyone who does it is slutty. so when i found out at sixteen i promised myself to begin to save myself for my husband and since then i never even kissed a boy. so i am now 23, haven't even kissed a guy since i was sixteen, but i still think guys will think of me as a slut and no one will want to marry me, cause of the things i did in secondary school, even tho i have changed since then, so i need your own opinions, be truthful to me, i want the truth, will a guy be able to look as me as not a slut?

3 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by ucheHapers(m): 4:17am On Dec 11, 2016
Really ? Just head?
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by BEENUEL(m): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2016
according to ur write-up, you still a virgin huh? undecided....you ain't a slut, you were just naive

16 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by firstking01(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Well, you still have some growing ups to do.

7 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by lolaaaaaaaaaaaa: 4:24am On Dec 11, 2016
ucheHapers:
Really ? Just head?
yeah? what happened?
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by lolaaaaaaaaaaaa: 4:25am On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
Well, you still have some growing ups to do.
like how?
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Dayanto: 4:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Everybody, even the so called religious fanatics, saints, critics...etc are all crazy in one way or the other wen it comes to s*x....you better stop allowing people's opinion count unnecessarily in your sex life.

9 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by firstking01(m): 4:28am On Dec 11, 2016
lolaaaaaaaaaaaa:
like how?
Ok, because you gave a guy bj some years ago means you are automatically a slut huh?

1 Like

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by lolaaaaaaaaaaaa: 4:29am On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, because you gave a guy bj some years ago means you are automatically a slut huh?
well i'm not sure that's why i am asking, a lot of people say a girl is a slut if she has given head many times, and not marriage material
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by firstking01(m): 4:37am On Dec 11, 2016
lolaaaaaaaaaaaa:
well i'm not sure that's why i am asking, a lot of people say a girl is a slut if she has given head many times, and not marriage material
Ok, from now henceforth know that that's a lie...being a wife material has more to do with individual traits and has nothing to do with her sexuality, omokop?

And btw, from your original post it seems you 've not been penetrated before, might be wrong tho?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by heffem(m): 4:50am On Dec 11, 2016
how do you see yourself? that's what matters now...

2 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 11, 2016
lolaaaaaaaaaaaa:
okay so, in secondary school, i had no idea giving head was sex and is slutty, i didn't know it was called MouthAction and i gave 7 boys in secondary school but never allowed the real sex. but i soon after found out that oral is sex and anyone who does it is slutty. so when i found out at sixteen i promised myself to begin to save myself for my husband and since then i never even kissed a boy. so i am now 23, haven't even kissed a guy since i was sixteen, but i still think guys will think of me as a slut and no one will want to marry me, cause of the things i did in secondary school, even tho i have changed since then, so i need your own opinions, be truthful to me, i want the truth, will a guy be able to look as me as not a slut?

7 boys though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by eph12(m): 5:04am On Dec 11, 2016
There's nothing more slutty than that o. The only option you have now is to kill yourself my dear undecided

1 Like

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by macfish101(m): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Small girl like you don suck 7 cassava at a go......u are now 23 which means u r still very young..... in fact, u still be small girl na, so u shudn't be worried about marriage now. Abi dem write "am a slutty cock sucker for ur head?" Chill, u gat nothing to worry about.
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by RENOWNED2(m): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Are You Okay Atall? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by kullozone(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Sucking preek since 14 abi 13 bah?
Okay, i will marry you! Jus come... But first, you need to show me how you used to do it back then, lemme know if it's the real bj you're talking about, ok?
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Oritzy: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2016
sucking a dick doesn't guarantee you unmarried life my dear there are so many ladies that gives more that just sucking but they are happily married now. all you need do is to work on your mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by CplusJason: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Listen up "Headmistress" a popular prostitute got married just last month in Portharcourt.

Remove that ugly mindset and always think positive.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by franklynsunny(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2016
In secondary sch
U give mouth action instead of facing ur studies
U r a slut for eva as far as u live around Nig
It's in d blood
No Advise
U niva kiss or allow real sex intercourse meanin u r a virgin after Mouth Gig in secondary sch wit 7boys In class

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Khd95(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Most guys even want ladies dat can give madt headgrin

if iam to go by ur story,u already ve Phd in giving headsgrin

so dear,fear not,ure not slutty or spoilt...nd there abound 1001 guys waiting to ve u as wife.
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by adebayo201: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Here, even a fool will give you advise base on what you've posted. It's left to you to choose wisely. Nobody will bear your gain or lose!

2 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Yes. Sucking off 7 boys while still in secondary school is/was a slutty thing to do.
And yes, some men would consider you slutty, even some of the seven boys you blew, heck even me.

But it doesn't matter what any of us thinks. Don't let the events of your past define you, be yourself and stop denying yourself the little pleasures of life.

6 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2016
lolaaaaaaaaaaaa:
Your not Slutty, Your Just a Headmistress grin

9 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by chimdi101: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2016
franklynsunny:
In secondary sch
U give mouth action instead of facing ur studies
U r a slut for eva as far as u live around Nig
It's in d blood
No Advise
U niva kiss or allow real sex intercourse meanin u r a virgin after Mouth Gig in secondary sch wit 7boys In class

Story for the gods
Guy easy na

2 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by chimdi101: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2016
No, u won't be seen as a slut
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by pol23: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Try marry a virgin (if possible)
I hope this ain't another blogger.
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2016
SluT ke
Me sef don de eye u already.
You're n0t a slut but the fellows you gave a head to would think t'was only dem you did it with and would feel more loved up by y0u.
X'CREATOR™
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by TIDDOLL(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Like seriously? Am not understanding, undecided...inbetween do you always mistake d**k for candy?.. [color=#006600][/color][i][/i]
Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by ButterFrost212(f): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2016
Girl all that is in the past. A handful of us did way more nastier things in secondary school, some still do. So I'm sure no one would crucify you for being wild back in the day, especially now that you're changed. Don't let that bring you down. You were young, wild and ignorant, no one should fault you for that. Just go on being your good self and never let want people think rule your life.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Fidelismaria: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Thermodynamics(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
You are NOT a slut, you only did it out of ignorance, and from ur post it seems like u are still q virgin, if you are it means that u are special, keep it up, virgins are almost impossible to find these days. You husband will value you greatly for the rest of his life knowing he married you as a virgin. Any of your girlfriend advising you otherwise is just jealous. Thats the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? by Agbanagba1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
after doing it,did you announce it with a megaphone. If you keep your mouth shut you won't have any problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? / Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.