Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (324457 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
You want my future greatgrand-daughter? I can give her to you as wife when she turns 45. grin
Sometimes I like them older ,you have no idea the feeling of ecstasy you get when an older lady is screaming and begging for mercy from you but you're determined to punish her thoroughly. grin

Women are like wine ,the older the sweeter and they can pet you shege and not these kids that would drive you insane . grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga you come dey woo your wooer again? grin

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Congratulations cheesy
Your faith really worked for u
Lesson: never give up
Yea bro wink
Thanks smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by dechandel(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ To Dechandel grin

• Hi Baby, the love I have for you is bigger the architecture of Greece and Rome.
•Your radiant smile ,Your Soft Skin and your big ass can make a Preacher say God-Damn and can make John Elton straight.
• I want you to be my bread and bacon and my very own Phylicia Rashad
• I want you to be my nail while I hit you like a Carpenter.
• I wanna Put you on the bed like Lionel Messi... Oya spread your legs for me like James Milner grin
I have no big ass o grin grin
And then you'd be my Bill Cosby abi??tongue grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Who's your 'wooee'?
Na wetin I ask you undecided undecided?
And why are you so interested
in the young man undecided undecided?

Your own lost ?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglahkay:

cheesy grin cheesy
You no wan make this one drop you again,,, chaigrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimerase2:
angry angry angry
Sullivan Chime grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
You no wan make this one drop you again,,, chaigrin

you dig I no won turn kingtom grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Your own lost ?
Woo the nigga cheesyangry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglahkay:

KingTom, buhahahahahah.... This guy will surely cry tonight, I wish I could see his face when the wooing commence....gringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by jacksparrow127: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Your own lost ?
I no be ga.y. So i no get man undecided
And im interested cuz i dey find wooer cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Don't even think of wooing me, I'll surely turn your ass downangry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ronald4lif(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
i wanna say thank you for the little time together kiss kiss,so amazing,u are the goodest on bed,when you pledged to love me forever,I never believe because someone have said something sweeter,But to be sincere u awesome chop my last kiss kiss kiss kiss
Cc lala...247
Blac...kett
Cherry...ice
Vj...miles
Ronald...4lif
D1...ck
Miss...classy
Dark...rebel666
Jack...sparrow127
Naija...boiy
Agape...charis
King...tom

You are a brother, thanks. Enjoy your new found love. Hopefully, it will bring you joy, much happiness and good luck. (Not the type of Goodluck we have in Naija though. smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by jacksparrow127: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
cheesy e go be u like dream when i go finally get wooer cheesy cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
How ?
Justfollowit:

Men and lies cheesy

I am not his target o

Ask naijaboiy to hook you up

And no one is going to woo him

He has blown his chance

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chai, na only God knw who spoil you. grin
Truckpusher:
Sometimes I like them older ,you have no idea the feeling of ecstasy you get when an older lady is screaming and begging for mercy from you but you're determined to punish her thoroughly. grin

Women are like wine ,the older the sweeter and they can pet you shege and not these kids that would drive you insane . grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

I no be ga.y. So i no get man undecided
And im interested cuz i dey find wooer cheesy
Lolz.. You fit change to one
today wink wink..

Plenty pretty ladies dey here na..
All it takes is to BEG....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
KingTom, buhahahahahah.... This guy will surely cry tonight, I wish I could see his face when the wooing commence....gringrin

lmfao grin the guy eyes go red like placing a rode in hell fire
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglahkay:

Chai I don suffer grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Lolz.. You fit change to one
today wink wink..

Plenty pretty ladies dey here na..
All it takes is to BEG....

oya plssss woo kingtom on my behalf cry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
I dey Kampe grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
Don't even think of wooing me, I'll surely turn your ass downangry
Funny grin grin grin!! I don't waste
my time wooing 'attention seeking
guys'
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
Chai, na only God knw who spoil you. grin
But bro , make no mistake older women are more mature and respectful .

They knew when you're not in the mood to argue just about anything ,they know when to shut the hell up ,they know when to spread those damn legs without excuses unlike these kids that would argue about your haircut and just anything thereby driving you insane. grin

Grab an old brood and see how she pampers you . cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Chai I don suffer grin

grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
How ?

You know how

Lets ask Tashaman,ia and others
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Farewell my sweetheart but Ipledge to be your best friend! Let me chop that last kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglahkay:

oya plssss woo kingtom on my behalf cry
Chai grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Funny grin grin grin!! I don't waste
my time wooing 'attention seeking
guys'
angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
But bro , make no mistake older women are more mature and respectful .

They knew when you're not in the mood to argue just about anything ,they know when to shut the hell up ,they know when to spread those damn legs without excuses unlike these kids that would argue about your haircut and just anything thereby driving you insane. grin

Grab an old brood and see how she pampers you . cheesy
I'm actually targeting Dizani Madwekwe to be my sugar momma. Though I won't mind Aisha Buhari grin. Abi you get anyone for me? Make I test the waters?

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.