Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls (86248 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by eagleeyez: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
ILIDEFI:

You're good at conspiracy theories. Did BH start bombing and killing in the time of Jonathan or before his tenure? So who was behind BH as at 2009?
Top Christians behind BH? I'm sure those top christians are also behind ISIS, to which BH has pledged allegiance. Those top Christians are also behind Fulani herdsmen massacre in Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa etc.
Guy, use your brain. It's not there for decoration.

Hmm. It is clear by your arguements that you are not conversant or well read.
I therefore cannot go into discussions with you.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by andykay(m): 4:22am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=phayvoursky post=31637085][b]IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAY.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO TO THE BH BOYS. WTF!!! Now I know common sense is not common. How could APC leak such info to BH? Have u ever seen a Civilian in military strategy meeting? SMH for u
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2015
mperoakeem:
see as i open my mouth Dey look
I've always been suspecting boko haram is political... Av just been proved right

The purpose of boko haram is simply 2 give Jonathan’s government an excuse for non performance. "we would have done much more were it not for the distraction of boko haram".
The honest truth is, this government is in bed with boko haram 100%,........I didn't need d Americans to tell me that
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Ndeewonu: 5:29am On Mar 16, 2015
The truth is that the army have been able rid of the saboteurs, and that is why it is easy to fight BH. Unless you are God, knowing who a saboteur is, is NOT an easy job, because most of them lie innocent and feign dedicated.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by AreaFada2: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2015
grin
dayosaurus:

Na waa oo, so they are responsible for the death of over 15000 Nigerians. People are wicked!!! Can't wait for karma to take its place
So anyone can just post anything now and claim to be authentic American source. And gulible people that worship anything foreign will take it hook, line and sinker?

Has everyone forgotten "dodgy dossiers" complete with satellite pictures that Collin Power (US Secretary of State then) gleefully presented to the whole world as smoking gun proof of Saddam Hussein's chemical & biological waepon?

Yeah, they were used to invade Iraq. And it it proved fake.
Those licking American Nyansh, go right ahead.

In a country where people regard "Toronto cetificate & invisible Cambridge satipikate" people, Lord of the Chicago Gbana, high calibre fraudsters as change agents, then no forgery is impossible.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by mrtheo33: 5:37am On Mar 16, 2015
who is sabotaging their effort against ISIS. when American interest is not supported by any government, that government becomes their enemy. all they are looking for is a full blown war in nigeria so that they can come in and use the opportunity to cart away our resources. I don't trust them for any thing. they are the problem of the world today. #DIVIDEnSTEAL#
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by AreaFada2: 5:44am On Mar 16, 2015
mrtheo33:
who is sabotaging their effort against ISIS. when American interest is not supported by any government, that government becomes their enemy. all they are looking for is a full blown war in nigeria so that they can come in and use the opportunity to cart away our resources. I don't trust them for any thing. they are the problem of the world today. #DIVIDEnSTEAL#

Maybe there is hope for 9ja afterall. I can see some people using their God-given independent mind to discern.

Maybe it's Badeh that sabotaged all those years of fighting Bin-Laden & now ISIS with no result. If you don't kowtow to Yankees, they want to destroy you & your country.

Their capitalist/economic & strategic interests are all that count. Everything else is dispensable. Especially negroes in some far flung African jungle as they see it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by eldee4me: 5:56am On Mar 16, 2015
hmmmn
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by holusormi(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2015
iyisco2001:

Why are u this foolish.

Rather, you are the senseless one !!!
With all the stated facts , your silly self is still arguing

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by udatso: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
datbay:
Rubbish.....tell me where he said so...lawal kaita made that comment and the guy is still in PDP till date.I wonder how you pple reason
And to think that 99 ignorant fools liked his statement is just disheartening.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Yehman(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Abdulleeh:
GEJ why! And I would have voted for u.
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
Could u be easily swayed? No. I think its a Pretentious switch of candidacy. Why not hear the other side of the story or even confirm the authenticity b4 reaching such a myopic conclusion. There are lots and lots of bundle of junks on the social media. Your pronouncement is too fishy and artificial.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by faheez(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO TO THE BH BOYS.
for God's sake, which segment of your brain are u thinking with?

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by tranxo(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan
....and this poor English came from the U.S. government? Why are we so gullible? SMH.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by jmethelblog(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Don't be suprice that apc and co are the leader s of boko haram, buhari is behind boko haram I will say it and will say it again
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Endi(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2015
If you believe this report that mentioned no names ( whether of persons or agencies) you are as dumb as donkey ears. Isn't it obvious that this report is misleading sensationalism? Are we this dumb? God forbid.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by solid3(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO TO THE BH BOYS.

You such a dunce, How did APC get the secret plan? Why didnt Nigerian Army put out a publication that APC was able to get their secret plan with the US Army?

I also feel so sorry for all those clueless ones dinging like for this lame comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Kulikulitapa: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:

Do you people have brain at all ?...can you provide audio or video presentation of where buhari said that? The statement was credited to someone else and not him but you keep saying this trash about buhari making the country ungovernable.

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ogunwalea(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:

Buhari didn't make the statement bro, The Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Lawal Kaita did so. He said the North would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan if he emerged winner of the presidential election. Not long after that, Atiku himself followed up with a statement that was unbecoming of a man of his status. “He who makes peaceful change impossible makes violent change inevitable,” he was reported as saying.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by jamooku(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
That report has been out for over six months. The questions that should be asked is.
is that report by US intelligence really thru and were can one verify that fact. This are intelligence report and for the Americans i know, some issues like this ones are termed classified so why should dey publish such report online if not to undermined the Nigerian government and our military. Remember they refused to give us arm to fight the insurgent. Pls Nairalenders, every thing is not about APC and PDP. There has been saboteurs in our military who feed these terrorist with intelligence information dats why our military failed earlier to tackle them, but now those snitch's has been rooted out of our military and our army are winning the war. Nigeria is our own let try and call spade a spade and not attributing everything that needed to be given are reasonable response to PDP and APC.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by deletrue: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
cfame1:

I see. The gas wl kill all the grasses and tree sparing the girls. Plesse where and where have they used this method of urs in rescue mission? Just name one.
You nor understand!. I was only thinkong too. And I concluded by saying if this thread is true. I have not head and even seen gas used any where. Just that the oyinbos are civilized people and may probably come out with such device.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by fpeter(f): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
with that bad English? you really think their soldiers are illiterates in the US of A??
fake story!!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ikezy16: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
blackjack21:

GEJ is the C-in-C. Do you know what that means? And, you are asking me if he is in the military.
Go and apologize to your father. Because, you have made him wasted his money on you tuition fee.
angry

20:39:12
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
yes he is d C-in-C. But was he d only dat recieved d american militry report after their first surveilance So why put d whole blame on GEJ
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by cfame1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
deletrue:
You nor understand!. I was only thinkong too. And I concluded by saying if this thread is true. I have not head and even seen gas used any where. Just that the oyinbos are civilized people and may probably come out with such device.
Kk bro. I get.
I also doubt the authenticity of the post.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by mperoakeem(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Frankie9ice:

The purpose of boko haram is simply 2 give Jonathan’s government an excuse for non performance. "we would have done much more were it not for the distraction of boko haram".
The honest truth is, this government is in bed with boko haram 100%,........I didn't need d Americans to tell me that
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
the grammar of that so called report is terrible. The US Govt. would never release such a poorly edited report. Its rather disgusting that someone would go to this extent. I'm more of a Buhari supporter but seriously.....this is just awful.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by blackjack21(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
ikezy16:
yes he is d C-in-C. But was he d only dat recieved d american militry report after their first surveilance So why put d whole blame on GEJ
It seems you lack basic comprehension. Did I name GEJ in my first comment?
Go back and read it again and again and again, Read it 360 time, hopefully, you will understand what I was saying. angry

17:39:38
Mon, Mar 16, 2015
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Tibins(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
The truth of the matter is that the North formed Boko Haram to distabilise GEJ government. This is because they thought and suspected that GEJ would run for second term. Recall that BH became a political machine shortly after they (Northern leaders) demanded that GEJ must publicly declare that he would not run a second term.
Hence, all they did was to use all available machinery including top military officers who are of northern extraction.
This was what made defeating the insurgents difficult. GEJ had at many times changed leadership of the military. He had also said that his govt had been infilterated by the insurgents. By that he meant that earthnic inerest had taken its toll on his govt, as lond as the war against insurgents was concerned.
It is unfortunate that politics of region and religion has consumed our national politics this low. This could be confirmed by the various statements made by some northerners at various ocasions, which clearly supports BH. Their men are more in the military than any other region, so they played out what they were instructed - sbotage every effort of govt. US's claim, if it's anything to go by, refers to the activities of the compromised military personnel. They even let out arms purchased by govt to BH. I cannot therefore blame GEJ for any wrong doing other than declaring to contest for a second time in office.
Well, if they succeed fine, if they don't ok too. But I'm afraid if they succeed, Nigeria will witness a repeat in future.........
God bless Nigeria.
I AM A NORTHERNER ALSO, (MB). NORTH AND SOUTH ARE GOOD POLITICAL ALLIES, THE WEST HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE OPPOSITION.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by rafcrown(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
SO ,WE KNOW THE REAL PEOPLE BEHIND BOKO HARAM.THE WHOLE TRUTH WILL COME OUT ,SOONER OR LATER.U JUST WAIT.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by cuteoly(f): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
myvic70:
Nigerians will just sit and frame stories to criticise all in d name of politics. Mind you all the so called politicians children are in abroad cooling their heads off. We are here fighting E war.
Both APC and PDP na 1.
God bless Nigeria.

Honestly, I don't know why the e-war is going on. This politicians are just using the brainless youths. Some of us even forget that we don't have an international passport should this country become a mess. I was talking with a brother of mine that is a politician the other day and from all indication, he doesn't like the presidential candidate of his party but his money.
Bikonu, my fellow youths, let's stop all this abuse cos this people we fight for may be reading this and then be mocking us.

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by suyamasta(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
if this is true! then Nigeria is in deep shyte
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ikezy16: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
blackjack21:

It seems you lack basic comprehension. Did I name GEJ in my first comment?
Go back and read it again and again and again, Read it 360 time, hopefully, you will understand what I was saying. angry

17:39:38
Mon, Mar 16, 2015

okay fyne... Wat i'm trying to say is dat poeple should stop blaming d president for everything.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by blackjack21(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
ikezy16:
okay fyne... Wat i'm trying to say is dat poeple should stop blaming d president for everything.
Are you insane? Does national security sounds like everything(trivial) to you. shocked

23:20:00
Mon, Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.