Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls (86313 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by corneli83(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAY.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO TO THE BH BOYS.

Lets think of it from another perspective... The US military disclosed their plan to the Nigeria military, not to APC leaders.

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by blackjack21(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ajinoride:

so u now see america as a responsible people to believe? the same people who equipped Isis against Syrian govt but later turned round to support the Syrian govt because the Isis was encroaching on their oil territory in Iraq. shine your eyes.

So now you don't want to believe that ISIL is an Islamic fundamental anymore because it doesn't serve your selfish aim.
You might as well say US is sponsoring Boko haram since they have now allied with ISIL.
In fact you are free to say that 'US were the ones who told BH of the plan to gas them and rescue the Chibok girls, so as to pain Nigerian army in a bad light."

Elders use to say-
The water wey dem use take make eba can
never be recovered back.

17:08:13
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by abdulll6afh(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
America should stop telling its secret to nigerian army and and nigerian government
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by socialmediaman: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO TO THE BH BOYS.

Lawal Kaita made that statement:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/

Reuben Abati later apologized to Buhari for the false allegations:

http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by socialmediaman: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
datbay:
Rubbish.....tell me where he said so...lawal kaita made that comment and the guy is still in PDP till date.I wonder how you pple reason

You're right, Lawal Kaita made that statement:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/

http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by blackjack21(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na wa o,so baba peace and co are ediots?no wonder,I thought as much

I even remember while I was calling them ediots, one ediot qouted me and said I was insulting ediots.
Can you suggest some more vicious word from dictionary.
angry

17:22:33
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by tdayof(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
arsetalks:
seriously? Are you this stupiid or trying to beat someone's record?
another clown... Not all Nigerian can be as stupid as you are.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Uwaomapaul(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
GEJ why! And I would have voted for u.
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
why calling GEJ must u blame him for everything? don't u know that your GMB is the one sponsoring all this boko haram. the early u start thinking like a human beings the better for your life
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by NovusHomo(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lagoseko:
which one is gas protection masked,we tired of did politicking.

Ara oko. Oya, creep right back under the rock from where you came.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by blackjack21(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
IceMan85:

May Amadioha strike your scrotum for calling our president ediot!
Are you unfortunate?
Even Chukwu will not try shit with me talk more of omadioha. Fh##uck him.

17:27:17
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by iwatchandlisten(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Since the Boko Haram wave of terror started there has been suspicion that they had moles within the Nigerian military.... it would have been irresponsible of the government to make a singsong of that before identifying and weeding out the BK sympathizers. Have we had this much court martials in Nigeria military history?
To now release a report at this timme blaming the Jonathan government for moles within the military, which the government have been working quietly underground to purge, is absurd.
personally I think the authors and 'releasers' of that report have ulterior motive, which does tally with Nigeria's interest. This report is purposed to give filip to the opposition at a time the ruling party's campaign has gained momentum. Was it not this govt that worked hard to involve the multinational forces in the BH fight?
I pray that Nigeria wins in this coming elections.... the enemies of Nigeria are indeed powerful, but God is overall.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by pure2012soul(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan
This is what GEJ has been saying all along. There are BH collaborators even in the top tiers of the military. Their affiliation is along ethno-religious lines.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ogele: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
American security press secretary just debunk the report that it never emanated from them. Check d US official security website u will find no such news. Is from d pit of hell called APC. That how dey said Buhari was with Tony Blair. It is all lies!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Only fools would believe dis report came from American intelligence.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Elgaxton(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wouldn't the same gas affect the Chibok girls if used? Just asking
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by mumbasa: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is because of northerners like Buhari that have ruled Nigeria over the years there are so many northerners than Southerners in the army and in leadership positions / top ranks.

We all know that majority of the northerners are Muslims.

We all know that all the Boko haram symphatizers are of Islamic faith / Muslims.
W
We also know that we have a lot of northern military generals who are symphatizers.

So the conclusion is Buhari. And the northerners are the cause of the problem
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

You really must be high on something stronger than cocaine, and to think that you had 75 likes for this poo only shows that there 75 bigger idiots than you! If this story is any thing to go by judging from the written English which is not typical of a US news release, not that it's definitely untrue, would the US military be dealing with APC as a party? Would they have been divulging classified information to the APC party? Was it the APC that hired them to help rescue the kidnapped girls? If no to any or all of these, why then would they report back to APC instead of the government of the clueless one? Get a life, you suck!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Boyooosa(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
blackjack21:
This is what you will get when ediots rule over you. Shame,shame,shame!!!
angry

11:59:05
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
Its not good for us to be bias in every report we read most especially the ones that are as sensitive as such. Fine, this can actually happen, but the Government might not be the cause... reason being that, these guys(BH) have their own network as any Government Agency might have. Even America face the same loopholes too, but they manage theirs effectively. That is what they call Moles in the system, opponents plant them in your system, Nigeria might have such Intelligent personnel too in their midst. So it is not strange that you have moles in your system. Let me give you a shock, it MAY be America playing this as a Political Game Plan (only if the story is true). Go and check American Record very well, you will be scared to make comment-in-haste if you are reading such report. Thank God anyways.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by agileson: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Are Nigerians so foolish. Where is the intelligence report. Kai. Mumu nigerians. Pity for una gullibility. Fact is America is a reluctant warrior under Obama evident by their not supplying Iraq, Ukraine, or us with weapons and dragging their feet on libya to help remove Gaddafi until France took the initiative.

And what kind of gas would they have used. Since ww1, when have u heard of America using gas in warfare. Also America will not stick out their heads to rescue these girls. The threat of collateral damage is too much.

Please please, Nigeria stop being foolish natives and believing such drivel. If that was true one of the reputable news sources like the Washington post would have jumped on it. If it was true, The Obama administration might have leaked it to score political points when conservatives were criticizing Michelle Obama. I live in the states and never seen such a report except on nairaland and I'm a political junkie. Please my fellow country men. Let the stupidity stop.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by datbay(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
sexyfatima:
Lolzz abeg bros collect am jare.
abi ooooo,thanks jare
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by datbay(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

You're right, Lawal Kaita made that statement:

Thanks for providing the link
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by patpaul: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND THAT 'S EXAMPLE OF THE SABOTAGE THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT.MANY OF THE HAUSA/FULANI SOLDIERS ARE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS. THEY PASS INFORMATION TO THEIR BROTHERS IN BOKO HARAM
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by datbay(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Osakah24:
Atiku said and I qoute "those who make peaceful change impossible, makes violent change inevitable " when he lost pdp primary. Jonathan didn't employ everyone in the army ,so there might be top ranked men in the army working against the president for all I care, ever since Gej took over, the agitations are always north this north that,so to be hosting insurgency in your backyard is not impossible for northern elites who are dissatisfied by Gej emergence as nigerian president.
But do you know what it means to be the commander in chief of the armed forces?
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Richiez(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
GEJ why! And I would have voted for u.
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
which tribe makes up majority in the Nigerian army?
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by datbay(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Miscellaneous:

u are very silly to say dat dat guy is a liar. I watched the news then with my eyes………… buhari said so!
People like you don't deserve answers...am old enough to be your father.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by aperture11: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

Are you sincerely ignorant of who made that statement or you just decided to lie about it? Either way, all these will soon be over.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Ovamboland(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
nerodenero:
I lost confidence in FG when they achieved a lot in the last few weeks concerning the insurgency owing to re-election bid and had looked the other way for years while promising and defenseless citizens die for no just reason.

I would have suffered the same fate when Bokoharam bombed a Catholic Church of No.80 Yoruba Str, Sabon Gari, Zaria on June 16, 2012 but I was just lucky to be alive. I was few minutes late to my first visit to that church before I heard the explosion.

For all those directly and indirectly involved in Bokoharam, remember, God is watching.

It is just sad that Nigerians have very short memory and are easily swayed by emotions. Have we so quickly forgotten that a past government headed by Abacha was busy setting off bombs all over the country killing soldiers, policemen and civilians all in a bid to frame up the opposition NADECO. Many of those operatives who set off the bombs are still in service and have no qualms been recruited by any interested power that be.

We may need another truth and reconciliation panel after this government is voted out.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Shimish: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
am I the only one who noticed the typo error in the pic? come one guys don't believe everything you see
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by arsenal33: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sorry, Americans don't write this way. Its a fabrication written in NIGERIAN ENGLISH
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Emmanuel602(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lies!!!!

This report is just to discredit GEJ and his government. How can people in a place as large as sambisa forest be gassed? Or is it a scene from a Hollywood movie
They are now trying to coverup the fact that they were not willing to help in the first place
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by kennkachio: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Substantiate the facts of the Topic before being Fooled by APC bought soul,who framed up Stories in the Topic to Lure in people of Little mind. Sit back,take a deep breath and read the story in the topic again,ask for wisdom spiritually and the truth will be revealed to you. Come over the slumber and think what made Americans to back out from so called Help. America can't waste a single bullet with out a pay back agreement, it's only Isreal that America can give in their Lives.Yes,we have moles in the Military like we have sympathisers of Bokoharam in this Blog. Jonathan can never bow to saboteurs in the Fight with Bokoharam. His laugh comes last,now that the tide has turned seriously against Bokoharam,let APC huge Transformers. Ain't stopping GEJ TO VICTORY.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by blackjack21(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Its not good for us to be bias in every report we read most especially the ones that are as sensitive as such. Fine, this can actually happen, but the Government might not be the cause... reason being that, these guys(BH) have their own network as any Government Agency might have. Even America face the same loopholes too, but they manage theirs effectively. That is what they call Moles in the system, opponents plant them in your system, Nigeria might have such Intelligent personnel too in their midst. So it is not strange that you have moles in your system. Let me give you a shock, it MAY be America playing this as a Political Game Plan (only if the story is true). Go and check American Record very well, you will be scared to make comment-in-haste if you are reading such report. Thank God anyways.

[b]so you are saying there is time and kind of thread it is allowed to deliberately be biased and other types in which we are not suppose to be biased, and this is the type for the later?
angry

18:26:39

Sun, Mar 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.