Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls (86709 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Mzest(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
So GEJ bungled rescue of Chibok girls which would have boosted its image round the world. Cheap APC propaganda. Try again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by coolviv: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
This could be true though. A serving soldier once told us that their instruction from above in the past 6 years was to defend against boko haram, never to attack. It is with the involvement of other countries now that boko haram is seeing problems because the soldiers are no longer under the control of the Nigerian government.

God is watching, the truth will come out some day. Until then.....

Sai God's will....

3 Likes

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Skoopy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lagoseko:
which one is gas protection masked,we tired of did politicking.

See ya life? Do sciences you say laws, formulas and theories too plenty. How you want take sabi gas mask.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by nortcentrallord(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
sonofspada:
Pls how can I save a picture I like from nairaland wit my bb10.. it saves but the file never opens..

Was Having the same ish too but now, I just grab 'em and Edit though most grabbing app on bb10 has to be updated with airtime regularly and for the free apps for grabbing, you can only grab a max of 3 pixs in a day.

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bayocanny: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTION.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAY.
your clueless is legendary, i really pity your parent

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO THE BH BOYS.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Ibyno(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fake story, na over nite them take buy d Gas Protection ? Or Boko Boys get plant yard way dey manufacture Gas protection ?
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by timota(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
God will give a righteous judgement concerning this nation
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ceejayluv(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Only the bigots and gullible ones have failed to realize that PDP/GEJ know about the BH insurgency.

Front page please - seun lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove
So if some northern military personnel with sympathy for boko haram leaks vital information, therefore it's Jonathan that leaked it....

3 Likes

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bettercreature(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's just sad am short of words,we are doom
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by driand(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
you are quoting the american military and
the English is shitty, the vocabulary is crap; the report lacks professionalism; na one APC tout wen no go school write this thing....Just so you know, the US will not release any intel about their operations....Nonsense
our people are so gullible, that's a scam report, from a mischievous naija kid.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ahmedolawale: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
babestella:
Up until now, we still have APC and boko haram moles in our military, police and federal government especially those in the hnortherner government as seen in the defection of some governors to APC. They keep giving information to boko haram and APC and they are using it to embarrass the government and NIGERIANS at large. All those who cried against key decision taken in order to deal with boko haram are working in close relationship with these moles.

The difficult thing is that it hard to detect a mole, but With time NIGERIANS will defeat boko haram and they will be exposed. One key thing is that any important government functionary who defects to the opposition party is a first grade mole and must be watched and even spied on. We must be vigilant.
every top govt lines should bug and if this is d case they should b arrested and prosecuted instead of shifting blames
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
U DON'T LOSE CONFIDENCE ON NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT BUT ON THE FEW BOKO HARAM IN THE GOVERNMENT THAT GEJ TALKED ABOUT SOMETIME AGO
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bogolobango(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chaiiiii see as i open my mouth na ogun go punish NA nd Gej for this wickedness
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by emerged01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
I posted this report on March 2 2015 but it didn't make front page. Mod why?
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by globalresource: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigeria is a land of possibilities. Anything happens here
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by angelsing(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTION.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO THE BH BOYS.
This buhari said "I will make Nigeria ungovernable" statement is so stale...As google is ur dear friend, u can google who said it...Even those who are staunch GEJ supporters don't say this anymore..Come up with something better
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Ayanko(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
That's new it happens to in America too.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

AMERICA HAD NEVER WANTED TO PUT ON GROUND ON THIS ISSUE. BESIDE THIER PRESENCE WAS SHORT LIVED WITH THE DEMONSTRATIONS IN KANO, KATSINA AND OTHERS CALLING FOR THIER NON INSTRUCTIONS. I II NOT PASS THE GOVERNMENT ON THIS ISSUE OF CHIBOK HOWEVER I STILL FEEL GEJ IS STILL A BETTER CHOICE.
GEJ 2015
www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by rman: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

APC leaders that are not in government now controls high level information of a strategic plan of the Nigerian army? If that is correct, then then APC should actually be in government.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by lion042(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
GEJ why! And I would have voted for u.
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
.......Poor boy, Poor brain
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by okoloikenna(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
them they craze how many times was the plot to capture Osama leaked even in 2005 yet they still continued
rubbish like say saboteurs no De there government
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Acekidc4(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jesus Christ son of Mary and Joseph!!!

This is really bad and annoying!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

Use your head. OBJ said far worst things. The article clearly stated, people in the government. Is APC FG?
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bewla(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Govt did and from recent happenings in PDP, it's clear not all those in govt under PDP were PDP after all hence the movement to APC
U still don't answer my question A P C or government straight answer no talk in pare bull no lie for the movement just start
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
@ OP

Please, provide the original source.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by mudiana(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

so re u saying that the army re APC members? this makes sense,last week or so I heard some weapons bought were carted away by BH,dat was Americans fear.Jonathan waited for election time to start doing fake slaughtering of BH members.fools we hv become in this govt hands but the joke will soon be on em soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bogolobango(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have the same pblm it seems NL has changed something on thier website
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by owobokiri(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC and their one week one forgery. .

2 Likes

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Popemax(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Don't really believe this story
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bennyzer(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wtf
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by richardomoko: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
The information was leaked to boko haram by an APC supporter. Afterall why would be boko haram be comfortable with Buhari asa it's spokes person.
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Icecomrade: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE.

WHATS SHOCKING ABOUT A NEWS LIKE THIS?
THAT WE DO NOT HAVE BH SUPPORTERS IN THE RANKS AND FILE OF THE ARMY?

THAT NORTHERNERS NEVER GAVE THE GOVT ANY CHANCE TO CURB INSURGENCE AT THE INCEPTION?

THAT MILITARY OPERATIONS HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED IN THE PAST MY BH SUPPORTERS IN THE ARMY?

WHAT WAS US PLAN B ON THE RESCUE OPERATION?

HOW COME THE NIGER ARMY AND CHADIAN ARMY ARENT COMPROMISED WHEN PEOPLE MADE LOTS OF NOISE IN THE PAST THAT NIGER GOVT WAS SUPPPORTING INsURGENCE IN NIGERIA?

IF THE SO CALLED NEWS ORIGINATED FROM US, ITS OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEIR FAILURE IN NIGERIA WHICH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED WITHOUT THEIR HELP.

THEY SAME WAY THEY ARE FAILING WITH ISIS. THEY ARE NOT AS RELEVANT AS THE PARADE THEMSELVES. THIS WORLD CAN ACHIEVE BETTER PEACE WITHOUT THEIR INTERVENTION.

AN EMPTY CAN MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.