Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,428 members, 7,826,668 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies (2285 Views)

Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State / Apostle Johnson Sulaman Maybe Right, On The 6momths Talk. / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
The leader and founder of omega fire ministry Apostle johnson sulaman just prophesied now that there will be a bombing in a shopping mall in abuja.
He said God reviewed that to him while he was praying and getting ready for sunday service. Though the man of God said he has prayed over it and has asked God to stop it from happening. The man of God has asked the security agencies to be at an alert. As the bomber will be a child. He said all shopping malls in Abuja should be well man.

Now I know we hardly take things serious in this country but we must take this serious because if any bomb goes off in Abuja we will hold the security agencies responsible. God usually use great men of God to save nations and there is nothing wrong if God has spoken through apostle sulaman.

VOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by ozoigbondu: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Some of suleman's prophecy has started to manifest.This should not be waved as a ranting of an ant.Besides the recent crushing of boko haram have made them desperate and they have resorted to bombing soft targets to try and dampen morale.They might try to bomb abuja.

Police take note of this and beef up security around the malls don't expect the millitary to do everything

2 Likes

Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by EdCure: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
I believe the security agencies are up to the task, and that something will be done about this.

2 Likes

Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by atikubaba(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmm
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by asadike(f): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
May God avert it for us.

1 Like

Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
asadike:
May God avert it for us.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
All these "merchant of prosperity" no go go sit down one place, mek person rest.....
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by AdeniyiA(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
"We are on top of the situation" -- IG
undecided
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by Vision4God: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
He also warned travellers too. Hhmmm.
Lets b prayerful
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by Jorussia(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is not everything a man of God should be saying in the public. I just pray that God delivers Suleiman from spiritual immaturity.
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by luvinhubby(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Security is not the job of an agency only, police, army, DSS etc cannot alone secure everybody.
This calls for alertness by all of us & promptly report or raise alarm about any suspicious person or movement.
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by moski5(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jorussia:
It is not everything a man of God should be saying in the public. I just pray that God delivers Suleiman from spiritual immaturity.

because yu'r so spiritually mature right?

You shouldn't talk down on people esp GOD'S own

2 Likes

Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by Nutase: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by amakaobiemeka: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
The same suileman that saw tinubu and fashola spliting and fighting dirty. The same suileman that said he saw GMB dieing weeks to election abi ;Dand didnt see the postpoment by pdp frm feb14. I give up
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by gebest: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
father God u say u will not allow any demons (bokoharam) come near our dueling place. they shall not come near our dueling place in Jesus name-amen.

1 Like

Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by REDshouse(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
abeg which one be mayday again ...na inside ship we dey or na gmdss u study @ op
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oluwa is in charge.
Re: Mayday Mayday Mayday Apsotle Johnson Sulaman Sending SOS To Security Agencies by Jorussia(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
moski5:

because yu'r so spiritually mature right?

You shouldn't talk down on people esp GOD'S own
I don't insult men of God,what i said is simply my own perception about Suleiman. I insist,its not everything that a man of God should be saying publicly.

(1) (Reply)

Map Of Nigeria Which Show How APC Will Win This Election. / YTBA Breaking News: Finally EFCC Arrest Ameachi Over #52B Rivers Money. / Where Is Abubakar Shekau??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.