Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

My Girl Or My Career - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Or My Career (1864 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
asadike:
lol. Thks my dear

you went to far by deleting me on your bbm contact list...

you've hurt me more than i can bear...you are sending me away....is the love you have for me gone forever..

i told you am sorry and ur taking this too far....this what not how we planned it from the beginning....
who will make you more happier than i....

i cared for you but nw you making me feel like am a wicked person
Re: My Girl Or My Career by asadike(f): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

you went to far by deleting me on your bbm contact list...

you've hurt me more than i can bear...you are sending me away....is the love you have for me gone forever..

i told you am sorry and ur taking this too far....this what not how we planned it from the beginning....
who will make you more happier than i....

i cared for you but nw you making me feel like am a wicked person
kola!
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
asadike:
kola!

you knw what u did was wrong ada...i couldnt sleep....

why!!!
Re: My Girl Or My Career by asadike(f): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

you knw what u did was wrong ada...i couldnt sleep....

why!!!
kola pls what do u really want from me?
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
asadike:
kola pls what do u really want from me?

ada add me back on ur bbm at least...i sent u a request back u refused...

ok tell the whole world what i did let them judge

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Man And A Married Woman Exposed In The City / Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money / Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.