Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? (1838 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
hi guys,am actually a new member who has never posted b4.but rite now i nid ur opinion nd i will very much appreciate it. At home now,we av a female guest who shares my room,she snores badly nd heavily hindering my precious sleep,my only alternative is music through my earphones to drone her snores out b4 i can sleep.(I cant stand dat sound)Now she is getting married very soon nd i kip wondering aw her to-be husband will cope wit her snores.Ur views pls,tanks.
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm observing cool

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
YES! But, will cover her nostrils with cotton wools
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ewwwwwwwww i hate when guys snore,dey sound like cow especially fat guys! grin
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by lekjons(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is she drinking burukutu?

1 Like

Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
yep so irrtating
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
yep so irritating
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
lekjons:
grin
lekjons:
lol dont know o
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
I can't imagine marrying a man that snores,God forbid I hate any kind of noise of whatsoever during my sleep
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by jazinogold(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
yes! d snoring go dy repel mosquitoes;
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by AfricanApple(f): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
must you announce you are new?
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by heayey(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
No...
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
I can't imagine marrying a man that snores,God forbid I hate any kind of noise of whatsoever during my sleep
Yu look lyk yu snore too, those lips tho.
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
a woman that snores does she drink?
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
freshRaymond:
Yu look lyk yu snore too, those lips tho.
I dnt snore mr man
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by pTomz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
ttcutie:
hi guys,am actually a new member who has never posted b4.but rite now i nid ur opinion nd i will very much appreciate it. At home now,we av a female guest who shares my room,she snores badly nd heavily hindering my precious sleep,my only alternative is music through my earphones to drone her snores out b4 i can sleep.(I cant stand dat sound)Now she is getting married very soon nd i kip wondering aw her to-be husband will cope wit her snores.Ur views pls,tanks.
how fat is she?
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Observing.....it equally ironical,to note some of the ladies here obviously rebuking men that snores, snore louder than the sound of an engine....

Hehehehehe,,,,,,,
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
jazinogold:
yes! d snoring go dy repel mosquitoes;
lol i hear o
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
pTomz:
how fat is she?
averagely sha,but she dey chop o
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
AfricanApple:
must you announce you are new?
in case of any..........,u know naw
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by pTomz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
ttcutie:
averagely sha,but she dey chop o
dat should answer ur questiongrin
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Sundayme(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
smh
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
Y re u running your mouth like a cassava grinding machine? Is the OP talking about a man or a woman here? You must be among the likes of who the op is talking about.
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Y re u running your mouth like a cassava grinding machine? Is the OP talking about a man or a woman here? You must be among the likes of who the op is talking about.
lolz... Why do u sounds so bitter over my innocent post,or do u snore?
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Remilekun101: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz... Why do u sounds so bitter over my innocent post,or do u snore?

[size=24pt]What happened to Your breast.. Oh My Gosh

[/size]

Had an ex that used to snore....... The day my friend slept over and heard her snore was the day we broke up
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=24pt]What happened to Your breast.. Oh My Gosh

[/size]

Had an ex that used to snore....... The day my friend slept over and heard her snore was the day we broke up
why not learn to mind ur business....
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Remilekun101: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=onomeglo post=37533288][/quote]

[size=18pt]It's Part of My Business undecided[/size]
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmm observing cool

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

wink association of observers
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Remilekun101: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=onomeglo post=37533288][/quote]

[size=34pt]It's Part of My Business undecided[/size]
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=18pt]It's Part of My Business undecided[/size]
pls face ur front
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Remilekun101: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
onomeglo:
pls face ur front

[size=24pt]I love small boobs.... can i pm you[/size]
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by damiloladuke: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHY SNORING DOESNT BOTHER ME? AM SO TOLERANT

YOU NEED MORE MONEY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Date This Guy / BAN! BAN!! BAN!!! BAN!!!! BAN!!!!! BAN!!!!!! BAN!!!!!!! / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.