Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Girl Or My Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Or My Career (1856 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hi guys I need your help on something

I have a girl that loves me so much...she would never cheat on me or live for any reason..

But their is another thing my choice of career..I am joining the army this year and I told my girl...she gave no no..sighting her reasons that I might get killed in action..and I told her she is free to go and date anoda man...so dat I can live her thoughts but she loves me too much

I really wanna serve my country the right way and my dream is to be an army officer all my life but my girl is so heart broken and making me to feel sad like I am deliberately duping her ....I told her if anoda man ask her out she should give him a chance but my girl no gree

Pls what do I do...cause I really love her but she hates my career path with passion...and I want to be a soldier
Re: My Girl Or My Career by jaykaylegend(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Make her understand that its your call....
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Make her understand that its your call....

Bro I don try...and she is very worried
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Ab025(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
u shud understand by now that women are naturally selfish and want their men for themselves alone for eternity. but still, try to talk with her, am sure u guys can come to some understanding sha.

#just don't turn out to be one of those soldiers that will go to Liberia or somalia for peacekeeping bt will be raping those poor-helpless village women and when they return back home to naija, they cant fight some terrorist group with basically no training (BH)
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ab025:
u shud understand by now that women are naturally selfish and want their men for themselves alone for eternity. but still, try to talk with her, am sure u guys can come to some understanding sha.

#just don't turn out to be one of those soldiers that will go to Liberia or somalia for peacekeeping bt will be raping those poor-helpless village women and when they return back home to naija, they cant fight some terrorist group with basically no training (BH)

Mr man...wen I say I wanna be a soldier..I didn't say I wanna be a rogue soldier...I am even ready to die for this country...

And would told u they can't fight BH...ur listening to too much propanganda...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Or My Career by dahmie2013: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
If I were ur babe, I'll give u a thousand kisses. Hw I love 2 marry a soldier, wen I was in camp, I was crushing on my camp commandant, he was so handsome&2 top it all, he looked like a prince wen he wears his ceremonial dress with his glittering black shoes, dat I cud see myself on. Den he comes 2 d camp with his peugot 407, he was a captain&quite young. I thut I was d only one, but 2 my surprise so many ladies were crushing, he had dis lovely pink lips dat cud just get a lady gazing. My camp boyfriend was jealous each time I had 2 mentn his name. He is now a major.

D choice is urs dear!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
dahmie2013:
If I were ur babe, I'll give u a thousand kisses. Hw I love 2 marry a soldier, wen I was in camp, I was crushing on my camp commandant, he was so handsome&2 top it all, he looked like a prince wen he wears his ceremonial dress with his glittering black shoes, dat I cud see myself on. Den he comes 2 d camp with his peugot 407, he was a captain&quite young. I thut I was d only one, but 2 my surprise so many ladies were crushing, he had dis lovely pink lips dat cud just get a lady gazing. My camp boyfriend was jealous each time I had 2 mentn his name. He is now a major.

D choice is urs dear!

Went tru ur profile u attend winners me too...do u worship at canaanland
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Summersland(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Go ahead with ur career,she'll suport u later
Re: My Girl Or My Career by dahmie2013: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
asuoka:

Yes I do
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Remember dis. Wen Jesus had a calling, peter told him godforbid, dat he wil rather die wit him, dat Jesus should not die for his ppo, and I guess u knw wat Jesus replied, get behind me satan. Now bak to ur babe issue. Dat statement she made is very selfish and she wants u all to her self. Oda soldiers dat are alive don't hav two lives. So dnt relent, go for ur career. U may be d next chief of army staff in d future u knw. No one knws tomoro. So dnt thwart ur destiny al because of someone's selfishness
Re: My Girl Or My Career by sinaj(f): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
abi she iz scared u will end up cheating on her wen u travl. coz soldiers r known for dat wink

anyway you can still help her to join d force xo dat she will always be with u grin
Re: My Girl Or My Career by apparentlylaw(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Unintentionally u committed a Fallacy by saying " U want to serve your country the right way by Joining the army " .....Joining the force dosent depict Patriotism .....Tz bad also telling your gf to date anoda Guy ....truly it hurts
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Vision4God: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pick up ur career & kip her in d picture of ur activities. If she's truly urs, she'll stand 4u in prayers, support, care & words of encouragement. But if she isn't, she"l walk away.

Of a truth its not easy but wt God all things ar possible.
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Unintentionally u committed a Fallacy by saying " U want to serve your country the right way by Joining the army " .....Joining the force dosent depict Patriotism .....Tz bad also telling your gf to date anoda Guy ....truly it hurts

I just want her to be happy...she is just to fragile for me to be hurt...I love her so much...but my career path is very dangerous at this time sef

1 Like

Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
dahmie2013:

Yes I do

Hw was church today...hope the power of vengeance fell on ur enemies the right way u wanted it
Re: My Girl Or My Career by ronald4lif(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Should go for your career bro. In case this same girl leaves you tomorrow it's only your career that can help you move on and bounce back with someone even better. But if you abandon your career for her and she dumps you later on you'll be left with nothing and have nothing to rely on. Never hope on a human, they can disappoint at any time.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
asuoka:

OP I see nature giving u some that will encourage u in your career... Heheheeee
Dahmie2013 Oya na...hahahahaha #runs away
Re: My Girl Or My Career by asadike(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
asuoka:

I have a girl that loves me so much...she would never cheat on me or live for any reason..

But their is another thing my choice of career..I am joining the army this year and I told my girl...she gave no no..sighting her reasons that I might get killed in action..and I told her she is free to go and date anoda man...so dat I can live her thoughts but she loves me too much

I really wanna serve my country the right way and my dream is to be an army officer all my life but my girl is so heart broken and making me to feel sad like I am deliberately duping her ....I told her if anoda man ask her out she should give him a chance but my girl no gree

Pls what do I do...cause I really love her but she hates my career path with passion...and I want to be a soldier
my God! Kola, u will not lose both I promise u. Am overwhelmed.
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Melahou(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
are you sure you really want to join the Army or you just want to use strategy to dump her and marry someone else
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Melahou:
are you sure you really want to join the Army or you just want to use strategy to dump her and marry someone else

No...we ended the relationship today sef...it was just too emotional for both of us

She knws dis is wat I always wanted to be...funny enough she is on NL too
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Melahou(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
asuoka:

No...we ended the relationship today sef...it was just too emotional for both of us

She knws dis is wat I always wanted to be...funny enough she is on NL too

oh really...so you have made her single and searching once again
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Melahou:

oh really...so you have made her single and searching once again

Did I put up an advert...
Like seriously it was for her own good...just imagine she was ur sister and I join the army and along the line I get killed..

What kind of situation would u find her and how would u feel...
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Melahou(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
asuoka:

Did I put up an advert...
Like seriously it was for her own good...just imagine she was ur sister and I join the army and along the line I get killed..

What kind of situation would u find her and how would u feel...

i feel you bro...all the best
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Melahou:

i feel you bro...all the best

Thanks man...
Re: My Girl Or My Career by obyrich(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
asadike:
my God! Kola, u will not lose both I promise u. Am overwhelmed.
So you are the babe tongue
Re: My Girl Or My Career by ShirelleBaby: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
ASADIKE IS THE BABE-

Ehya.
Re: My Girl Or My Career by asadike(f): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
ASADIKE IS THE BABE-

Ehya.
see my ije love o
Re: My Girl Or My Career by ShirelleBaby: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
asadike:
see my ije love o

How are u?
Enjoy ur man oh.cheesy
Re: My Girl Or My Career by asadike(f): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

How are u?
Enjoy ur man oh.cheesy
lol. Thks my dear
Re: My Girl Or My Career by MrCork: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
asuoka:

..SAY WHAT?...which Careeer ??...u don't like punnny?.... Hpw can u compare woman to army where u hang around men, playn & bathin together like homo??

..bro how looong u been g@y? (no ofeinse)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Or My Career by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

..SAY WHAT?...which Careeer ??...u don't like punnny?.... Hpw can u compare woman to army where u hang around men, playn & bathin together like homo??

..bro how looong u been g@y? (no ofeinse)
angry

Kai...why u quoting gay on me nw...
Re: My Girl Or My Career by Gogetta(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
You are a passionate and mature dude! Keep it up. Do make sure you pursue your dreams. If you two are meant to be, she'll come around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Mothers Place Their Kids Above Their Husbands?? / I Promise Her Sex!!! / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.