Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident (63587 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by olas24u(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019

so it was a set up?PDP
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by VickyRotex(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
Something doesn't add up...How can you be returning to Kogi from Abuja and get an accident in Kaduna highway??

Thank you, I thought I was the only one that saw that. I dont know when kaduna road started linking up Abuja and Kogi. I left Abuja for Kogi today, and I dint see anything like that.

All the same, its a sad one. May the souls of the departed RIP.

2 Likes

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by kingabdull: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
tiwaz:
APC Governorship aspirant in Kogi state, AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu (pictured above) and his younger brother, Salmanu Adeiza Aliyu lost their lives in a fatal road accident that happened at Jere town along Kaduna – Abuja federal highway yesterday March 14th.

A family spokesman, Abubakar Aliyu said the 36 year old politician was returning from Abuja to Kogi with his younger brother when the chattered vehicle they were riding in got involved in the accident. All occupants in the car died.

According to the family spokesman

“Omeiza spoke with his father around 1.30pm Saturday few minutes into the ill fated journey and barely half an hour, we received the shocking and sad news of his demise from a samaritans from the scene of the accident. From the report we received none of passengers on the ill fated Sharon car survived and they have been given mass burial at location at Jere town”.

Speaking on his children's death, Alhaji Momohjimoh Aliyu said he has taken the incident as an act of God ” I have accepted it as an act of God. They are from God and they have returned to Him at appointed time and on our part we have accepted it as an act of God” he said.

www.pijangonews.com/2015/03/sad-apc-governorship-candidate-in-kogi.html

This is the picture of both of them, so sad I lost my childhood friend a brother from another mother, the two nicest people I have ever meet in my life, you will both continue to remain in my heart. May Allah grant you rahmah ameen. The younger brother just got married last year and the elder brother has four beautiful angels. pls remember them both in your prayers my condolence goes to GTbank staff cos the younger brother works with Gtbank jigawa branch.

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by kennyjodeci(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019

Like seriously how can? Did you truly write this bro? Omg! I can't believe we still have someone like you still breathing.....because of this I'm defecting to apc...this is serious, I can't be in the same party with somebody like you Fool

Rest in peace to the deads
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by luluosas(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
So sad! My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by tomzman: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sad
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by adaweezy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Joavid:

Kogi is a strong PDP state. An APC candidate can't win, at least not yet.

Dreamer.......

Anpp, ACN ve held important posts before
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by meforyou1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is he an aspirant or the candidate? RIP to the dead
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by jamesharryson(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
SHOULD APC BLAME THIS ONE ON GEJ TOO? PLS FASHOLA AM EXPLECTING U AND LAI MOHAMMED TO TALK
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Sobeautiful: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
We have totally lost our human feelings. People died and instead of sympathizing people are busy mocking the dead by posting nasty comments. We forget that anybody can die any time. Those that died never knew they would. Must we bring in politics into everything?
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
adaweezy:

Dreamer.......

Anpp, ACN ve held important posts before
Am no PDP fan. But the chances of an APC candidate becoming governor of kogi state is very very slim.

That's it. If you argue this then I know you are clueless about kogi politics.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by momo22: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Faraidi:
RIP.Good news for PDP
So somebody have to die for PDP to win election? See the level of your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by dein77(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
psalmsjob:

When the roads are bad there is no amount of "sensitization" that will prevent road accidents. Potholes on Federal High as if its a rural link road.

#LetsVoteForChange

Bro, I don't drag politics into everything issue. More than 90% of accidents, according to accident theory and investigations, are due to human errors, not poor work( road) conditions.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by shammah1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is really sad. I hate bad hearing news... they're too young and ambitious. May God grant them eternal rest. Amen

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by micrep3030(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by tolu4you: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019
Im pro gej, but do you have conscience ? i dont think so
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by 9jatatafo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
RIP to the two brothers and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
We are but shadow and dust!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Eluwilussit(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
balash:

Sicko.....If This Two Young Guys were related to you would u play politics on their demise Not everyone roaming the street are sane,You are a good example

You seem to have forgotten the story of the 21 million nigerians.... grin grin grin

RIP to the brothers.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Ekaka1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019
Some people just died f.ool.
I'm all for PDP but even GEJ won't gloat over anybody dying.

May God strengthen their families.Amen!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Faraidi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
momo22:

So somebody have to die for PDP to win election? See the level of your foolishness.
am I more foolish than your father?idi*t
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rest in peace. God grant the family strength to bear this painful loss. So sad and heartbreaking. It is well.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Hamza702(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by bendo: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
wish all gej. Fans go get sense. Like u..i don dey follow ur commment...dem mature...nice one
. do u have sense like himm?
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Uncletony(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
That is life 4 u. Change'' can mean negative..knw wat u wish 4. Rip to d dead, meanwhile GEJ till Tinubu cure his mouth odour.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by oyoyome: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
So sad, may God grant d family d fortitude 2 bear d loss. RIP
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by abatisegun: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019
. Oponu Ode
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
If you have not travelled on that road recently just shut up. Over speeding should be the cause. Even if there are still pot holes,GEJ inherited it from the armed robbers like Obj and atiku in your APshit!

psalmsjob:

When the roads are bad there is no amount of "sensitization" that will prevent road accidents. Potholes on Federal High as if its a rural link road.

#LetsVoteForChange
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Iranoladun(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
tiwaz:
APC Governorship aspirant in Kogi state, AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu (pictured above) and his younger brother, Salmanu Adeiza Aliyu lost their lives in a fatal road accident that happened at Jere town along Kaduna – Abuja federal highway yesterday March 14th.

A family spokesman, Abubakar Aliyu said the 36 year old politician was returning from Abuja to Kogi with his younger brother when the chattered vehicle they were riding in got involved in the accident. All occupants in the car died.

According to the family spokesman

“Omeiza spoke with his father around 1.30pm Saturday few minutes into the ill fated journey and barely half an hour, we received the shocking and sad news of his demise from a samaritans from the scene of the accident. From the report we received none of passengers on the ill fated Sharon car survived and they have been given mass burial at location at Jere town”.

Speaking on his children's death, Alhaji Momohjimoh Aliyu said he has taken the incident as an act of God ” I have accepted it as an act of God. They are from God and they have returned to Him at appointed time and on our part we have accepted it as an act of God” he said.

www.pijangonews.com/2015/03/sad-apc-governorship-candidate-in-kogi.html

Rest in peace to the two brothers. May God give the family the fortitude to deal with this sad loss. However, I think their death circumstance is spurious; from the report: they died during the accident and were given mass burial withouth any autopsy or DNA confirmation of the corpses
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by Blitz888(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
aguiyi:
A gubernatorial aspirant traveling in a chartered Sharon ? Na wa oo.

Rip
He was only an aspirant, he lost out though...
But ebira witches and wizard no let him dream materialize.
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by dein77(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019

Are you Ok? There's a limit to politics. Don't ever lose your humanity!
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by sammieblaize: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
dein77:
What a loss! We are losing too many souls to road crashes. The FRSC needs to do more sensitization programmes.

May their souls rest in peace!
they do o but due to the "i must get there first" mentality of some drivers thats why we still have most crashes
Re: AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident by jogojogo: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ 2019

You are an irredeemable fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.