Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. (1715 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Iamvictor(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hello! My name is Akande, I recently got
married to my wife in January last year and
by then she was already heavily pregnant for
5 months.We had a lot of issues with the
church and we got married in a registry. We
didn't have the sex-filled honeymoon like
every other wedding because my wife was
afraid of miscarriage, I waited till she gave
birth in may 23 last year ; I gave her two
more months before I asked her for sex which
she refused and said she need to nurse the
baby for at least 5 months more which I
obliged. The 5 months lapsed and I ask her
for sex then she gave me the shock of my life
by telling me she wants us to put 5 years
gap between this baby and our next child. I
asked her if this is the reason why she won't
give me sex and she said yes. I was furious
and I told her I can't allow her to have any
family planning and that the year gap I want
between our babies can not be more than 2
years and that it doesn't stop us from having
sex.
She said she will only allow us to have sex if
only I will use condom and am not the
condom lover. She even now cared more
about the child than me her husband.

Please help me she is sex starving me and I
don't want to have extra-marital affairs, their
are lots of working class women in my place
of work who will agree on us having a secret
relationship.

source http://dvicxy..in/2015/03/please-help-my-wife-wants-us-to-wait-5.html?m=1
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Noloss(f): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hum.Dis is a sensitive matter. Didn't u do courtship? Because these are the issues u shd both trash during ur courtship. U have to sit down together and discuss and reach a compromise on dat. There are so many factors dat may warrant her wanting to wait dat long for another child not sex oo. Perharps financial status, health issues, career, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by GboyegaD(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pacify her the more.
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Redoil: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
You people should stop all these nonsense. There is no where a man is restricted to one wife. Why not take a second and third wife and let see if hevean will fall

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by bennyrazz: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
rflmao grin @ my name is akande, lol @ I
relationship.

my thoughts

It is clear obvious that this man was a virgin when he married his wife and it is crystal clear that this man will never cheat on his wife no matter what. If he does, he will report himself. He's a no brainer
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by thorpido(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
You and your wife should agree on a family planning method.She shouldn't deny you sex. At this stage it's been over 5mths post delivery so nothing stops you both having sex.

The question of child spacing should have been something you both should have sorted while dating.
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by henribj(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
bennyrazz:
rflmao grin @ my name is akande, lol @ I
relationship.

my thoughts

It is clear obvious that this man was a virgin when he married his wife and it is crystal clear that this man will never cheat on his wife no matter what. If he does, he will report himself. He's a no brainer

cheesy
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by klark3: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don't like d kind of feminine men wey full nairaland. Why allow ur wife to dictate for u? U have given her enough time already, I no understand men of nowadays o! They act like women.. Rubbish!!!
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
For me o, there is really no big issue here, there are various short and long term family plan you guys can opt for one . so if she is depriving u form sex for any other reason let her state it.
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Redoil:
You people should stop all these nonsense. There is no where a man is restricted to one wife. Why not take a second and third wife and let see if hevean will fall
lol seconded.....

a very good idea...... he should marry as many as possible...... chai!...
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by AndreRose(f): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Five years without sex? And you two are newly married? That's too much.
Since she will only agree if you are ready to use condom and you are no condom lover, I guess you should use withdrawal method.
Also you want not more than two years gap for your kids, why not discuss it with your woman. Your write up here seems like you two hardly or don't do family planning/couple discussion.
Try and act like the man of the house but not to the detriment of your wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by lilmax(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
klark3:
I don't like d kind of feminine men wey full nairaland. Why allow ur wife to dictate for u? U have given her enough time already, I no understand men of nowadays o! They act like women.. Rubbish!!!
as in eh,the thing dey surprise me

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Iamvictor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
oga LALASTICLALA front page now abeg.
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by breathless(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Locate & press her "mumu button". grin

You did it before, you can do it again.

Just kidding.

Seriously, it seems both of you didn't discuss this during courtship. Now you're left in the cold with a "full bucket" looking for where to empty.

Bros, you don't want family planning abi? Go natural like some of us do.

Sit with
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by breathless(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Locate & press her "mumu button". grin

You did it before, you can do it again.

Just kidding.

Seriously, it seems both of you didn't discuss this during courtship. Now you're left in the cold with a "full bucket" looking for where to empty.

Bros, you don't want family planning abi? Go natural like some of us do.

Sit with her and calculate her menstrual cycle. Ovulation usually occurs by the 14th day of the cycle. Avoid sex 2 - 3 days before and after the ovulation day. You may add a day or two if you want to be more rested.

That's my little suggestions as it seems your spouse's view of sex is only for procreation.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Ngenge(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is complete nonsense. It is absurd and ridiculous, I don't know what to tell that lady until she comes to her senses. Op, na u get the house,decide on what to do but you are in limbo now,quote me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
I wonder why your wife is angry and unhappy.
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why does your wife want a five year gap?
Re: Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Her annoyance goes beyond childbearing.

Is there something you aren't telling us?

(1) (Reply)

NBA Star Quits His Career To Care For His Pregnant Wife With Brain Tumor / Meet This Blind Couple Married For 20 Years, But Have Never Seen Each Other / Thank You Nairaland Family Members......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.