Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Mark Of The Beast - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mark Of The Beast (32956 Views)

3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! / The Mark Of The Beast(666) Happening Now!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by ifeanyi83(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
Kindly explain "democracy" please.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Unlimited22: 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
Who needs another beast when the WWE has got Brock Lesnar

3 Likes

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by SuperSupremo(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
Galatians 5:14
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Says Paul whom you can't trust as much
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by victorazy(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

Revelations 13:18
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

No need to split hairs over this. It still is the number and identification of the beast. And it is the number of imperfection and rebellion against God.
God bless your wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by sixtus3606(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2016
O boy...if this is truly true, then no one's gonna be saved!!!
Everyday, one way or the other; we cheat, we lie, we high, we engage in immoralities, we go against even the ten commanents.

Oh Lord, please save me!

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by HOTsnow(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2016
The last time I checked Christianity was passed on by the colonialist to us and we always claim to know better.
Christianity as a religion as evolved and we have to wake up to that reality.
SMH. Please grow up.
- Be good to others
- Be True to yourself
And please stay away from the phone or computer you are typing with cos they are products of Capitalism.
*My People Perish Because of their Ignorance*
Heaven Help Those Who Help Themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by UncleSnr(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2016
hahn:

Yeah.

https://www.nairaland.com/2562609/6-days-appearance-jesus-christ

undecided

You will not blame him though. There will always be gullible, misinformed, delusional and ignorant twats that will take people like him seriously angry
I am ashamed that he isn't ashamed.

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by sixtus3606(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2016
Market women are not exempted, government officials, students, prostitutes, militancy, terrorism and so on...

Truly the end is here!!!!

MY PRAYER: Oh Lord please hearken to the voice of those who are willing to turn to you and to those with a heart of stone, their heart should be soft as wax.

I also pray that at the very of our journey on this sinful world, we shall be a bona fide heritage of God's kingdom. Amen
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by petrov10: 2:42pm On May 22, 2016
the beast in the bible is Islam
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by HOTsnow(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
undecided Always challenge and question what you believe in cos that makes it clearer to you.
Beast ko?, Lion ni.

Being a rational thinker or stating the obvious does not make one an Atheist (Which I never criticised) but open your mind to reality... If you doubt me, observe and see how the colonialists who passed it to us practise the religion and stop being a weak, lazy arm chair BEAST theorist.
Tschior.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Skmoda360(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
twosquare:
First time you are making sense.
lol, but it shouldn't have cm frm you.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by ollygreen: 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
B a l d e r d a s h
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
The end is near.
The end of flash season 2. undecided

The rate of deception in this country is dizzying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by BLWeb: 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
So the OP is saying Nairaland and Seun has the mark of the beast?
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by emerged01(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
sixtus3606:
O boy...if this is truly true, then no one's gonna be saved!!!
Everyday, one way or the other; we cheat, we lie, we high, we engage in immoralities, we go against even the ten commanents.

Oh Lord, please save me!
"We" how many are you? Pls modify your post and use "i" where you used "we".
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by sixtus3606(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
emerged01:

"We" how many are you? Pls modify your post and use "i" where you used "we".

Mr. Man...please note my last statement! Or do you need googles

***MODIFIED***
BTW...don't be ignorant of the #FACT
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
Nairaland is crawling with people who have received the mark of the beast but are blissfully unaware, they are thinking someone is coming to grab them and insert RFID chips into their bodies, lol. Sorry to burst your bubble, no one is implanting any rubbish into anyone's body. RFID chips is all part of the elaborate deception plan of satan to make you blissfully unaware until you are punished with him.

if you think like a beast, talk like a beast, act like a beast, you have already received the mark of the beast. You are already one with the beast. You are already a beast. The mark of the beast is the think pattern, acts, deeds, culture, traditions, and orientations of the beast.

Repent whilst there is still time, although I doubt if there is still time.

It is all over!

While the bible interprets the beast to mean kingdom or authority, it also interprets to mean a man. Let us always emphasize these two interpretations.

Also the bible also talks about a mark to be received in the or in the forehead. Pls don't let us water down on this prophecy so that we will not miss lead some people. I agree that the bible talks about having one mind with the beast but don't let us water away the prophecy of receiving actual mark in the hand or fore-head.

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by feran15(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
Beasts in the Bible represent rulerships, Kingdoms, and Governments.

Daniel 7:2-3
2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

Four great beasts arising from the sea means four great kingdoms/world governments arising to rule the world. Sea in the Bible is used to represent the mass of mankind, and by saying four great beasts arose from the sea, the Bible is telling us that four great rulerships/governments/empires/kingdoms would arise from among the people of the earth. We already know that three great beasts have ruled the earth and the fourth one is just on its way out. The four beasts are the Babylon, Mediopersian, Greek and Roman empires
Note that it is after the demise of the kingdom of God on earth, when Jerusalem was conquered, that these beasts arise to rule the earth. Israel, the Negroes, are the people that were given the bonafide right to rule over the whole earth.

Genesis 1:28
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Any rulerships different from Israel’s is called beasts, because they are beastly. The decree to punish Israel saw beasts rising to take power.

Daniel 4:17
17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Who are the basest of men, they are beasts.

The Mark of God

The Mark of God is the law of God. To receive the mark of God, is to receive the law of God into your heart and to manifest this law in your deeds. To have the laws of God as frontlets between the eyes, which is the forehead, or on the hand.

Deuteronomy 6:7-8
7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:17
18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20 And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:
21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
22 For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;

The Mark of the Beast

Revelations 13:16
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Since we have established that beasts mean kingdoms/rulerships/empires, the mark of the beast would mean the distinguishing features of the beast. Whatsoever the beast exemplifies is the mark of the beast. We can see that the beast gives his mark either on the forehead, the seat of thought, or on the right hand, the seat of deed.
To receive the mark of the beast is to receive the laws of the beasts into your heart, and to live by his laws, and to make his laws the constitution of your life. To receive the mark of the beast is to live like a beast. What are the laws of the beast? Basically anything against God is the law of the beast; homosexualism and gayism, lesbianism, greed, Capitalism, Democracy, materialism, mercantilism, atheism, etc., these are laws and manifestations of the beast.

If you exhibit any of the characteristics of the marks above, you have already received the mark/law of the beast into your thought/forehead and into your deed/right hand.

Purge yourself of the mark of the beast.

Repent and be saved. The Lord is here.

Capitalism and democracy?
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by emerged01(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
sixtus3606:

Mr. Man...please note my last statement! Or do you need googles

***MODIFIED***
BTW...don't be ignorant of the #FACT

Just edit Pls!!! Don't try to console yourself by using "we". E pain amgrin
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by sixtus3606(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2016
emerged01:

Just edit Pls!!! Don't try to console yourself by using "we". E pain amgrin
SMH!
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by hahn(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
UncleSnr:
I am ashamed that he isn't ashamed.

Seriously? You expect shame from someone who talks to himself but believes he is talking to something? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by maximunimpact(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
Unlimited22:
Who needs another beast when the WWE has got Brock Lesnar

So happy to meet a fellow wwe fan, with Brock laying opponents in waste, i can care less about any other beast.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
In the light of what you have written please explain the following:

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Crixina(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
Nairaland is crawling with people who have received the mark of the beast but are blissfully unaware, they are thinking someone is coming to grab them and insert RFID chips into their bodies, lol. Sorry to burst your bubble, no one is implanting any rubbish into anyone's body. RFID chips is all part of the elaborate deception plan of satan to make you blissfully unaware until you are punished with him.

if you think like a beast, talk like a beast, act like a beast, you have already received the mark of the beast. You are already one with the beast. You are already a beast. The mark of the beast is the think pattern, acts, deeds, culture, traditions, and orientations of the beast.

Repent whilst there is still time, although I doubt if there is still time.

It is all over!
I laughed my eyes out reading this.

Seriously?
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by emerged01(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
sixtus3606:

SMH!
Just pull your leg bro! I'm with you
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Davidchitah(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
I just wondered how wrongly men have placed the interpretation of the scripture. Lemme you help you guys a little.Having established that Beast means Kingdom (Religious or political), Have u tried calculating in Roman Numerals the name written on the head cap of the Pope?, the name is Vicarious-Filli -dei. Taken U and V as recognised in Roman numberings, u would arrive at 600+60+6=666.
Aside that, the bible provides that the beast would speak words of blasphemy against the most high.
What's blasphemy?. In mattthew 9, Jesus was told to have been balsphemois bcus he said he has the power to forgive sin. The Pope or the catholic church authority calin to have the power to forgive sins.
Talking about the mark of the beast,
Mark=Seal, and any seal contain 3 things. Let's take the seal of PMB, it would contain
1. HIS NAME (Gen. Muhammadu Buhari)
2. HIS TITLE (President)
3. HIS TERRITORY (Nigeria).
So PMB seal would be like this: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Let's look at the Law of God, the 4th one obviously contain the SEAL/MARK of God. It says:Remember the Sabbath Day to Keep it Holy....... For I am the Lord God, who created heaven and earth.
So God's seal:
Name=God
Title=Creator.
Territory=Heaven and earth
The seal of God obviously is the 4tg commandment which is the Sabbath worship and this Sabbath is on SATURDAY not on SUNDAY.

Knowing the mark of God, the mark of the beast is not far-fetched.
The beast tried to change the laws and times (Dan. 7:24, 25). The beast created his own mark by changing God's sabbath from Saturday to Sunday against the express teaching of the bible.
So Sunday against the knowledge of many is actually the mark of the beast. No one has received it until the National Sunday law is passed. After that, those that still keep the Sunday worship in place of God's sabbath would then received the mark.

Checkout my signature for more education on the subject matter or add me up on WhatsApp. 08061197162

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
The Law of God is to receive His seal and reject the mark of the beast, The number of the beast is 666 and its the sum of the official leader of a church. the seal of God is the Sabbath (Saturday)
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
I always say this.. Christianity was orchestrated by the Romans. Like other religions, it's a form of control that is excellent for they made and are still making people think and believe they'll be punished or rewarded for their earthly deeds in heaven. The Bible was a story written based on the events in middle east. The Romans knew what they were doing, that's why the antichrist coming as planned then, was also written in the Bible. There's no smoke without fire.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Brigance(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2016
This is what you get when you have more churches than schools, labs and research centres combined.

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by elvision1(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2016
Johnw74 , MrPresident1

both join your ideas together.
Its a code name, originally in greek due to translation you guys lost it.

http://www.sciencealert.com/watch-the-secret-meaning-behind-the-devil-s-number-666
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by kingkoboko: 5:12pm On May 22, 2016
Wat if d mark of d beast is actually dat dark mark on d forehead of Muslims? Let's also rememba dat Friday is d 6th day of d week. Sunday being d 1st & Saturday d 7th.

I no sure o! I jst dey wonda if Islam fit b dis mark of d beast because Islam is mostly propagated & spread by force (swords, guns & bombs).

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Einl(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
Democracy? Mark if the beast? OP, you need to repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.