Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Mark Of The Beast - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mark Of The Beast (32974 Views)

3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! / The Mark Of The Beast(666) Happening Now!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Democracy for example is a mark of the beast, the ruling beast in the world, everyone conforms to democracy, it feels good to be called a democrat, if you tell people you prefer military dictatorship, you would be looked on as being queer. Everyone receives the mark to be able to function in his system because he runs the system. The whole world is in his power, if you do not conform to his system you can take a hike to space. You cannot buy, you cannot sell, meaning you cannot function because every endeavour a man embarks on in this world is a form of buying and selling. Larger meaning, bigger picture, symbols and imagery.

But those that will not conform or imbibe the mark are in the world but they are not of the world, they have the law of God written in their frontlets and on their right hands, in order to function in the world i.e. in order to buy or sell, while they do what they have to do, but they will not imbibe the mark.

You and I have had a few quibbles in the past, I need to let you know that I am only indulging your questions for the more intelligent people who will review this thread, and I will continue to indulge you so that my points are adequately passed across. Be my guest wink

You are not answering the question. The bolded is what you need to make clear, do those who live by the law of God have the mark or not. It is not possible for them to have the mark and not have the mark that is a contradiction.

This is not about whatever quibbles you feel we've had, I am not petty like that. If you come up here with a piece of information I believe I have every right to challenge the veracity of it. Judging by the past I think my "methods" have merit.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by omojeesu(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
WHAT YOU REFER TO ARE CONSEQUENCES OF MAN'S FALLEN AND SINFUL NATURE. WHEN YOU GET BORN AGAIN THE HOLY SPIRIT HELPS YOU TO LIVE MORE AND MORE LIKE JESUS. IF YOU ARE WILLING AND OBEDIENT.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MARK OF THE BEAST NOR SUNDAY WORSHIP.

MrPresident1:
Nairaland is crawling with people who have received the mark of the beast but are blissfully unaware, they are thinking someone is coming to grab them and insert RFID chips into their bodies, lol. Sorry to burst your bubble, no one is implanting any rubbish into anyone's body. RFID chips is all part of the elaborate deception plan of satan to make you blissfully unaware until you are punished with him.

if you think like a beast, talk like a beast, act like a beast, you have already received the mark of the beast. You are already one with the beast. You are already a beast. The mark of the beast is the think pattern, acts, deeds, culture, traditions, and orientations of the beast.

Repent whilst there is still time, although I doubt if there is still time.

It is all over!
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by omojeesu(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
THANK YOU O!

Nina4u:
The mark of the beast is a combination of letters and symbols that will be physically and permanently placed on your forehead or right hand. Most people will consider it an honor to receive the mark. It will be like a key for them that will open doors of acceptance, prosperity and peace.

The mark of the beast will be placed on people who worship the beast and choose to receive his mark. There will be severe penalties for refusing the mark and great rewards for getting it...The beast is not a person or a human organization. The beast is Satan himself. But when Satan comes as the beast he will appear in a glorious body. People will not recognize him as the Devil. He will claim to be God and most people will believe that he is God.

The mark of the beast is an outward, physical symbol, showing that the wearer has chosen to worship the beast and receive him as God....When two people get married the wife will often take the last name of the husband as her own. The husband and wife will both wear a wedding ring as a symbol of their marriage. Likewise, people will take the name of the beast and will wear his mark as a symbol of their allegiance to him.

There will be six hundred and sixty six different ways to get the mark.....The beast is Satan in a brilliant, perfect body. He will appear to people as a glorious being and he claims to be God. He will have many names, all of which are different names for God. In fact, he will have a total of six hundred and sixty-six (666) names.

“No one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.” Revelation 13:17,18 This verse tells us to calculate or count the number of names the beast has. The beast will have 666 names. When he first comes to earth he starts out with 7 blasphemous names and over the next few months he keeps adding names until he reaches 666 blasphemous names. These are blasphemous names because they claim to be God but they aren’t God. When you count up all of his names there will be 666 names... So why does he need so many names? Because he wants to appeal to every person on earth. He carefully select his blasphemous names so that one of his names will appeal to each person on earth.

He will come as Allah or Imam Mahdi to the Muslims, Maitreya Buddha to the Buddhists, Jesus Christ to the Christians, Krishna to the Hindus, Messiah to the Jews, Saoshyant to the Zoroastrians, the “Dark Lord” to satanists, and so on through the whole list of 666 names.

His goal is to win the worship and allegiance of every person on earth.

So what will the mark of the beast look likeThe mark of the beast will be a literal, physical combination of letters and symbols. It will be permanently and prominently engraved or tatooed on the forehead or right hand of each person who gets the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast will include one of the beast's 666 names. Each of the 666 names will be a name for God. The beast is Satan, coming to earth, looking like God and saying that he is God. Each of his names will be blasphemous, because he is not God...The mark of the beast will look attractive and beautiful. It will please the senses and will excite the admiration of those who see it. Most people who wear it will be proud to have it.

The mark will be plainly visible for all to see. Your friends and family will be able to see if you have received the mark. Your employer can look at you and see the mark. When you go shopping the store clerk will be able to see if you are wearing the mark of the beast....If you refuse to get the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy anything or to sell anything. You will not get paid for your work. You will not be able to buy food, medicine, water, fuel, clothes or anything at all. You will be cut off from support and most likely you will be killed.... “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17 "Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:21,22

You will be forced to get the mark of the beast. If you refuse the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy anything or sell anything. You may be put in prison and you may be killed...Some wise people will refuse to worship the beast and to receive the mark of the beast. They will choose to worship the God of heaven instead. Many of these people will be killed. But a short time later they will be raised from the dead and they will live and reign with Christ for 1,000 years.

"Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years." Revelation 20:4

After the 1000 years is over, the people who refused the mark of the beast will live forever and ever with God. They will be perfectly and eternally happy.....
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by omojeesu(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2016
YES AND NO.

YES, BECAUSE IT IS DEEP IN SIGNS AND SYMBOLS. THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL GIVE LIGHT HERE.

NO, BECAUSE THERE IS STILL COMMON SENSE IN UNDERSTANDING THE GENERAL THEMES AND MESSAGES e.g. A WARNING NOT TO RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

syntekelite:

can u confîdèntly say u know hôw the màrk will bè writtèn,i mean a mark round the world on peoples hèad?to me i fèel revèlations is beyônd human compreheñsion

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Unlimited22: 9:40am On May 24, 2016
maximunimpact:

So happy to meet a fellow wwe fan, with Brock laying opponents in waste, i can care less about any other beast.
#TeamRomanReigns

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by SYLVESTER777: 10:25am On May 24, 2016
omojeesu:
SURE I HAVE READ IT. A GOOD WELL-WRITTEN BUT LIFELESS RELIGIOUS BOOK!

I AGREE THOUGH THAT IT HAS SOME USEFUL PRACTICAL POINTS BUT THEN SATAN DOESN'T COME WITH FULL BLAST ERROR. IT MUST BE IN WELL PREPARED MEDIUM FOR CONSUMPTION FOR THE UNSUSPECTING.

WHEN YOU KNOW THE WORD OF GOD AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS YOUR TEACHER, ONE WILL EASILY DETECT SUCH ERROR AND FALSE PROPHETESS.

DON"T BE DECEIVED YOU NEED TO RE-READ THAT BOOK-THE GREAT CONTROVERSY- TOGETHER WITH THE BIBLE.THOUGH YOU DID NOT POINT OUT THE ERRORS IN THE BOOK.I AM PLEADING WITH YOU READ THAT BOOK AGAIN FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.YOU WILL THANK ME LATTER EXCEPT YOU ALREADY HAVE A BIASED MIND.REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 5:29pm On May 24, 2016
LordReed:

You are not answering the question. The bolded is what you need to make clear, do those who live by the law of God have the mark or not. It is not possible for them to have the mark and not have the mark that is a contradiction.

This is not about whatever quibbles you feel we've had, I am not petty like that. If you come up here with a piece of information I believe I have every right to challenge the veracity of it. Judging by the past I think my "methods" have merit.

This morning I had a better picture of the mark of the beast. This is the beast's kingdom, and he rules by his own law, the law of the beast. In the kingdom of the beast, you have to abide by his laws to buy and sell; to survive.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Now I examined many of the scriptures concerning the mark of the beast and I noticed something recurring, the Bible makes a dichotomy of receiving the mark of the beast and worshiping the image/mark of the beast.

Now since this is the beast's kingdom, you must receive his mark to survive. Democracy, Capitalism, Freedom, Homosexuality are all marks of the beast which everyone must conform to, even if you hate it, you have to accept it, the king of this jungle has decreed it, you can only personally resist his orders in your own deed and in your own thoughts, you cannot form NLC and declare a strike to resist him, the world is in his hands, it has been handed over to him. This is the meaning of 'he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads'.

To worship the mark or image is a different ball game altogether, it is to accept, eat, digest, and imbibe the ways of the beast. if it thinks like a beast, acts like a beast, talks like a beast, eats like a beast, sleeps like a beast, it is a beast. The worshippers of the beast are the ones who will be punished

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by SYLVESTER777: 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
REVELATION 14:12,6-11:After the warning against the worship of the beast and his image the
prophecy declares: “Here are they that keep the commandments of God,
and the faith of Jesus.” Since those who keep God’s commandments are
thus placed in contrast with those that worship the beast and his image
and receive his mark, it follows that the keeping of God’s law, on the
one hand, and its violation, on the other, will make the distinction
between the worshipers of God and the worshipers of the beast.
The special characteristic of the beast, and therefore of his image, is
the breaking of God’s commandments. Says Daniel, of the little horn,
the papacy: “He shall think to change times and the law.” Daniel 7:25,
R.V. And Paul styled the same power the “man of sin,” who was to exalt
himself above God. One prophecy is a complement of the other. Only
by changing God’s law could the papacy exalt itself above God; whoever
should understandingly keep the law as thus changed would be giving
supreme honor to that power by which the change was made. Such an
act of obedience to papal laws would be a mark of allegiance to the pope
in the place of God.
The papacy has attempted to change the law of God. The second
commandment, forbidding image worship, has been dropped from the
law, and the fourth commandment has been so changed as to authorize
the observance of the first instead of the seventh day as the Sabbath. But
papists urge, as a reason for omitting the second commandment, that it is
unnecessary, being included in the first, and that they are giving the law
exactly as God designed it to be understood. This cannot be the change
foretold by the prophet. An intentional, deliberate change is presented:
“He shall think to change the times and the law.” The change in the
fourth commandment exactly fulfills the prophecy. For this the only
authority claimed is that of the church. Here the papal power openly sets
itself above God.
While the worshipers of God will be especially distinguished by
their regard for the fourth commandment,—since this is the sign of His
creative power and the witness to His claim upon man’s reverence and
homage,—the worshipers of the beast will be distinguished by their
efforts to tear down the Creator’s memorial, to exalt the institution of
Rome.
[24[center][/center]
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On May 24, 2016
omojeesu:
WHAT YOU REFER TO ARE CONSEQUENCES OF MAN'S FALLEN AND SINFUL NATURE. WHEN YOU GET BORN AGAIN THE HOLY SPIRIT HELPS YOU TO LIVE MORE AND MORE LIKE JESUS. IF YOU ARE WILLING AND OBEDIENT.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MARK OF THE BEAST NOR SUNDAY WORSHIP.

I am stepping up in understanding. Everyone actually receives the mark of the beast, it is his kingdom, in order to live and survive in the beast's (buying and selling) kingdom whilst awaiting the coming of the kingdom of God and His Christ, you have to 'receive the mark'. You however do not need to worship accept or imbibe his mark. You can resist personally in your deed and in your thought but you cannot lead a mass resistance, it is futile, you will be crushed, it is his kingdom, the whole world lies under the power of the wicked one.

Actually, you are right the manifestation of the mark (the worshiping of the beast/image) are the consequence of man's fallen nature. If man had not fallen, the beast would not have arisen, the mark in the world would have only been the mark of God. But since man with the mark of God fell from rulership, until he regains power, fallen man will be under the mark of the beast. Fallen Man is the Negros.

The beast are world empires and rulerships different from God's own; the Babylonian beast, the Medio-Persian beast, the Grecian beast, and the Roman beast. we are in the last beast before the coming of the kingdom of God, whilst in this beast, you can continue to resist him in your thoughts and deed until He comes, who has the sceptre.

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by otemanuduno: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Nairaland is crawling with people who have received the mark of the beast but are blissfully unaware, they are thinking someone is coming to grab them and insert RFID chips into their bodies, lol. Sorry to burst your bubble, no one is implanting any rubbish into anyone's body. RFID chips is all part of the elaborate deception plan of satan to make you blissfully unaware until you are punished with him.

if you think like a beast, talk like a beast, act like a beast, you have already received the mark of the beast. You are already one with the beast. You are already a beast. The mark of the beast is the think pattern, acts, deeds, culture, traditions, and orientations of the beast.

Repent whilst there is still time, although I doubt if there is still time.

It is all over!
Ten years AD the disciples didn't say it as if there is any spiritual MARK OF THE BEAST o. He said directly that people will be given the marks in their hands and forehead, so why are christians of nowadays trying to twist the Bible to suit their own time so that we won't call JESUS a liar for not returning in his own generation as he claimed. WELL, KNoliud the knowledge of GOd has said it already that the Christians will be modifying their beliefs to suit the time until the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD the true God of the UNIVERSE will arrive.

Bellorum 10:15

15. For his words shall be made into three; the first shall prevail for thirty-six generations.

16. And at the thirty-sixth generation shall Nymphidis think to modify his first words. Then shall he send Faulkin into the world to make the modifications through peace and swords. For it shall begin with peace and end with swords. And these are they that shall by all means try to suppress knowledge by killing the children of Eartum who shall be blessed with the true knowledge of the universe.

17. And the words of Faulkin shall prevail for five hundred and seventy-one year, which to some is five hundred and seventy-five years. Then shall another word come.

18. This shall be the words of Murhamid, a reincarnate of Faulkin and a prophet of Nymphidis that shall conquer the earth with the use of swords during his own time.

19. And this shall not be ashamed like the first Faulkin who had sex secretly. But this shall do it in the open.

20. Then shall he use his violence to establish his words, according to the sayings of the divine knowledge of Knoliud.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 6:04pm On May 24, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
REVELATION 14:12,6-11:After the warning against the worship of the beast and his image the
prophecy declares: “Here are they that keep the commandments of God,
and the faith of Jesus.” Since those who keep God’s commandments are
thus placed in contrast with those that worship the beast and his image
and receive his mark, it follows that the keeping of God’s law, on the
one hand, and its violation, on the other, will make the distinction
between the worshipers of God and the worshipers of the beast.
The special characteristic of the beast, and therefore of his image, is
the breaking of God’s commandments. Says Daniel, of the little horn,
the papacy: “He shall think to change times and the law.” Daniel 7:25,
R.V. And Paul styled the same power the “man of sin,” who was to exalt
himself above God. One prophecy is a complement of the other. Only
by changing God’s law could the papacy exalt itself above God; whoever
should understandingly keep the law as thus changed would be giving
supreme honor to that power by which the change was made. Such an
act of obedience to papal laws would be a mark of allegiance to the pope
in the place of God.
The papacy has attempted to change the law of God. The second
itself above God.
Rome.
[24[center][/center]

The differentiation is also emphasized here, the mark of the beast is received by everyone to enable them buy and sell, the world is a market place, but the demarcation is that some will worship the beast and his image and others will resist, exalting the commandments of God over all other things.

But I think the sabbath has been changed to everyday, Jesus Christ is the Master of the Sabbath, and He says:

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

There is no specific day to worship the Lord, to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth is something that we must do at all times and in all places, the Sabbath is now everyday and everytime. Your worship to God is your action, deed and service to other people/neighbours.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

This morning I had a better picture of the mark of the beast. This is the beast's kingdom, and he rules by his own law, the law of the beast. In the kingdom of the beast, you have to abide by his laws to buy and sell; to survive.

Now I examined many of the scriptures concerning the mark of the beast and I noticed something recurring, the Bible makes a dichotomy of receiving the mark of the beast and worshiping the image/mark of the beast.

Now since this is the beast's kingdom, you must receive his mark to survive. Democracy, Capitalism, Freedom, Homosexuality are all marks of the beast which everyone must conform to, even if you hate it, you have to accept it, the king of this jungle has decreed it, you can only personally resist his orders in your own deed and in your own thoughts, you cannot form NLC and declare a strike to resist him, the world is in his hands, it has been handed over to him. This is the meaning of 'he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads'.

To worship the mark or image is a different ball game altogether, it is to accept, eat, digest, and imbibe the ways of the beast. if it thinks like a beast, acts like a beast, talks like a beast, eats like a beast, sleeps like a beast, it is a beast. The worshippers of the beast are the ones who will be punished

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The very scriptures you quoted show there is no such dichotomy between Beast worshippers and mere mark receivers.

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by SYLVESTER777: 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
[center][/center][/size][size=8pt]
MrPresident1:

The differentiation is also emphasized here, the mark of the beast is received by everyone to enable them buy and sell, the world is a market place, but the demarcation is that some will worship the beast and his image and others will resist, exalting the commandments of God over all other things.

But I think the sabbath has been changed to everyday, Jesus Christ is the Master of the Sabbath, and He says:

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

There is no specific day to worship the Lord, to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth is something that we must do at all times and in all places, the Sabbath is now everyday and everytime. Your worship to God is your action, deed and service to other people/neighbours.
[b][b][b]The claim so often put forth that Christ changed the Sabbath is
disproved by His own words. In His Sermon on the Mount He said:
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven
and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law,
till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least
commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in
the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same
shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven,” Matthew 5:17-19.
It is a fact generally admitted by Protestants that the Scriptures give
no authority for the change of the Sabbath. This is plainly stated in
publications issued by the American Tract Society and the American
Sunday School Union. One of these works acknowledges “the complete
silence of the New Testament so far as any explicit command for the
Sabbath [Sunday, the first day of the week] or definite rules for its
observance are concerned.”—George Elliott, The Abiding Sabbath, page
Another says: “Up to the time of Christ’s death, no change had been
made in the day;” and, “so far as the record shows, they [the apostles]
did not ... give any explicit command enjoining the abandonment of
the seventh-day Sabbath, and its observance on the first day of the
week.”—A. E. Waffle, The Lord’s Day, pages 186-188.
Roman Catholics acknowledge that the change of the Sabbath was
made by their church, and declare that Protestants
by observing the Sunday are recognizing her power. In the Catholic
Catechism of Christian Religion, in answer to a question as to the day
to be observed in obedience to the fourth commandment, this statement
is made: “During the old law, Saturday was the day sanctified; but the
church, instructed by Jesus Christ, and directed by the Spirit of God, has
substituted Sunday for Saturday; so now we sanctify the first, not the
seventh day. Sunday means, and now is, the day of the Lord.”
As the sign of the authority of the Catholic Church, papist writers
cite “the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants
allow of; ... because by keeping Sunday, they acknowledge the church’s
power to ordain feasts, and to command them under sin.”—Henry
Tuberville, An Abridgment of the Christian Doctrine, page 58. What
then is the change of the Sabbath, but the sign, or mark, of the authority
of the Roman Church—“the mark of the beast”?
The Roman Church has not relinquished her claim to supremacy;
and when the world and the Protestant churches accept a sabbath of
her creating, while they reject the Bible Sabbath, they virtually admit
this assumption. They may claim the authority of tradition and of the
Fathers for the change; but in so doing they ignore the very principle
which separates them from Rome—that “the Bible, and the Bible only,
is the religion of Protestants.” The papist can see that they are deceiving
themselves, willingly closing their eyes to the facts in the case. As
the movement for Sunday enforcement gains favor, he rejoices, feeling
assured that it will eventually bring the whole Protestant world under the
banner of Rome.
Romanists declare that “the observance of Sunday by the Protestants
is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the
[Catholic] Church.”—Mgr. Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism
of Today, page 213. The enforcement of Sundaykeeping on the part of
Protestant churches is an enforcement of the worship of the papacy—of
the beast. Those who, understanding the claims of the fourth
commandment, choose to observe the false instead of the true Sabbath
are thereby paying homage to that power by which alone it is
commanded. But in the very act of enforcing a religious duty by secular
power, the churches would themselves form an image to the beast; hence
the enforcement of Sundaykeeping in the United States would be an
enforcement of the worship of the beast and his image.
But Christians of past generations observed the Sunday, supposing
that in so doing they were keeping the Bible Sabbath; and there are
now true Christians in every church, not excepting the Roman Catholic
communion, who honestly believe that Sunday is the Sabbath of divine
appointment. God accepts their sincerity of purpose and their integrity
before Him. But when Sunday observance shall be enforced by law,
and the world shall be enlightened concerning the obligation of the
true Sabbath, then whoever shall transgress the command of God, to
obey a precept which has no higher authority than that of Rome, will
thereby honor popery above God. He is paying homage to Rome and
to the power which enforces the institution ordained by Rome. He is
worshiping the beast and his image. As men then reject the institution
which God has declared to be the sign of His authority, and honor in its
stead that which Rome has chosen as the token of her supremacy, they
will thereby accept the sign of allegiance to Rome—“the mark of the
beast.” And it is not until the issue is thus plainly set before the people,
and they are brought to choose between the commandments of God and
the commandments of men, that those who continue in transgression will
receive “the mark of the beast.
The most fearful threatening ever addressed to mortals is contained
in the third angel’s message. That must be a terrible sin which calls
down the wrath of God unmingled with mercy. Men are not to be left in
darkness concerning this important matter; the warning against this sin
is to be given to the world before the visitation of God’s judgments, that
all may know why they are to be inflicted, and have opportunity to escape them.
[/b]
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On May 25, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
[center][/center][/size][size=8pt] [b][b][b]The claim so often put forth that Christ changed the Sabbath is
disproved by His own words. In His Sermon on the Mount He said:
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven
and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law,
till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least
commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in
the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same
shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven,” Matthew 5:17-19.
It is a fact generally admitted by Protestants that the Scriptures give
no authority for the change of the Sabbath. This is plainly stated in
publications issued by the American Tract Society and the American
Sunday School Union. One of these works acknowledges “the complete
silence of the New Testament so far as any explicit command for the
Sabbath [Sunday, the first day of the week] or definite rules for its
observance are concerned.”—George Elliott, The Abiding Sabbath, page
Another says: “Up to the time of Christ’s death, no change had been
made in the day;” and, “so far as the record shows, they [the apostles]
did not ... give any explicit command enjoining the abandonment of
the seventh-day Sabbath, and its observance on the first day of the
week.”—A. E. Waffle, The Lord’s Day, pages 186-188.
Roman Catholics acknowledge that the change of the Sabbath was
made by their church, and declare that Protestants
by observing the Sunday are recognizing her power. In the Catholic
Catechism of Christian Religion, in answer to a question as to the day
to be observed in obedience to the fourth commandment, this statement
is made: “During the old law, Saturday was the day sanctified; but the
church, instructed by Jesus Christ, and directed by the Spirit of God, has
substituted Sunday for Saturday; so now we sanctify the first, not the
seventh day. Sunday means, and now is, the day of the Lord.”
As the sign of the authority of the Catholic Church, papist writers
cite “the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants
allow of; ... because by keeping Sunday, they acknowledge the church’s
power to ordain feasts, and to command them under sin.”—Henry
Tuberville, An Abridgment of the Christian Doctrine, page 58. What
then is the change of the Sabbath, but the sign, or mark, of the authority
of the Roman Church—“the mark of the beast”?
The Roman Church has not relinquished her claim to supremacy;
and when the world and the Protestant churches accept a sabbath of
her creating, while they reject the Bible Sabbath, they virtually admit
this assumption. They may claim the authority of tradition and of the
Fathers for the change; but in so doing they ignore the very principle
which separates them from Rome—that “the Bible, and the Bible only,
is the religion of Protestants.” The papist can see that they are deceiving
themselves, willingly closing their eyes to the facts in the case. As
the movement for Sunday enforcement gains favor, he rejoices, feeling
assured that it will eventually bring the whole Protestant world under the
banner of Rome.
Romanists declare that “the observance of Sunday by the Protestants
is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the
[Catholic] Church.”—Mgr. Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism
of Today, page 213. The enforcement of Sundaykeeping on the part of
Protestant churches is an enforcement of the worship of the papacy—of
the beast. Those who, understanding the claims of the fourth
commandment, choose to observe the false instead of the true Sabbath
are thereby paying homage to that power by which alone it is
commanded. But in the very act of enforcing a religious duty by secular
power, the churches would themselves form an image to the beast; hence
the enforcement of Sundaykeeping in the United States would be an
enforcement of the worship of the beast and his image.
But Christians of past generations observed the Sunday, supposing
that in so doing they were keeping the Bible Sabbath; and there are
now true Christians in every church, not excepting the Roman Catholic
communion, who honestly believe that Sunday is the Sabbath of divine
appointment. God accepts their sincerity of purpose and their integrity
before Him. But when Sunday observance shall be enforced by law,
and the world shall be enlightened concerning the obligation of the
true Sabbath, then whoever shall transgress the command of God, to
obey a precept which has no higher authority than that of Rome, will
thereby honor popery above God. He is paying homage to Rome and
to the power which enforces the institution ordained by Rome. He is
worshiping the beast and his image. As men then reject the institution
which God has declared to be the sign of His authority, and honor in its
stead that which Rome has chosen as the token of her supremacy, they
will thereby accept the sign of allegiance to Rome—“the mark of the
beast.” And it is not until the issue is thus plainly set before the people,
and they are brought to choose between the commandments of God and
the commandments of men, that those who continue in transgression will
receive “the mark of the beast.
The most fearful threatening ever addressed to mortals is contained
in the third angel’s message. That must be a terrible sin which calls
down the wrath of God unmingled with mercy. Men are not to be left in
darkness concerning this important matter; the warning against this sin
is to be given to the world before the visitation of God’s judgments, that
all may know why they are to be inflicted, and have opportunity to escape them.
[/b]

Your worship to God is what you do, your deeds to other people, your service to your neighbours. When you gather together in a place, it is to exhort and encourage one another. Christ, the Master of the sabbath says:

John 4:23-24
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

You worship God in spirit and in truth every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year. Church can hold in any place at anytime.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On May 25, 2016
LordReed:

The very scriptures you quoted show there is no such dichotomy between Beast worshippers and mere mark receivers.

There is not much I can do to help you if you continue in the path of wilful ignorance.

In God's kingdom, everyone receives the mark of God to buy and sell Hebrew 8:10. In the beast's kingdom everyone receives the mark of the beast to buy and sell. The beast's kingdom is not a kingdom of righteousness, in order to live a godly life in a godless kingdom, you have to resist by refusing to worship the beast or his image, and this you do by upholding, holding on to, and exalting the commandments of The Most High, above the wicked and corruptive culture of the beast.

The people who receive the mark and worship the beast and his image; the lovers and promoters of democracy, 'freedom', homosexuality, capitalism, greed, mercantilism, consumerism, atheism and godlessness, they are the ones who will be punished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 25, 2016
Me like to read them conspiracy theories. keep it up, lads.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

There is not much I can do to help you if you continue in the path of wilful ignorance.

In God's kingdom, everyone receives the mark of God to buy and sell Hebrew 8:10. In the beast's kingdom everyone receives the mark of the beast to buy and sell. The beast's kingdom is not a kingdom of righteousness, in order to live a godly life in a godless kingdom, you have to resist by refusing to worship the beast or his image, and this you do by upholding, holding on to, and exalting the commandments of The Most High, above the wicked and corruptive culture of the beast.

The people who receive the mark and worship the beast and his image; the lovers and promoters of democracy, 'freedom', homosexuality, capitalism, greed, mercantilism, consumerism, atheism and godlessness, they are the ones who will be punished.

Dude you are blinder than a bat if after the scriptures tell you that anyone who receives the mark is doomed, you are still arguing rubbish. Anyways ain't me you're arguing with, it's the scriptures you have a problem with. Me, I just came to point that out.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 8:18am On May 26, 2016
LordReed:

Dude you are blinder than a bat if after the scriptures tell you that anyone who receives the mark is doomed, you are still arguing rubbish. Anyways ain't me you're arguing with, it's the scriptures you have a problem with. Me, I just came to point that out.

I would like to know your interpretation of the mark of the beast. Can you share a comprehensive perspective on this matter? Thanks
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

I would like to know your interpretation of the mark of the beast. Can you share a comprehensive perspective on this matter? Thanks

I would not call my thoughts on this matter an interpretation because I am evolving my thoughts on it.

My thoughts are that the mark may or may not be physical but it will be observable. Nobody will be able to deny having or not having the mark. It will be a conscious decision by all involved to either take it or not because all choice is made by conscious individuals if they ever going to be judged by their actions.

God is a Righteous Judge and will not pass unfair judgement. If God to going to declare a person guilty it will be because the person made conscious choices that went against His way.

Now the mark (as I believe) will be such that people will know there is something about it that is "anti-God" even if they are deceived into accepting it. This is why I laugh when people call innocuous things like credit cards and fingerprint ID mark of the Beast. I think they are crying wolf before the real wolf appears.

When the Beast comes on stage nobody will doubt his revelation because he will be visible, he will be truly "anti-Christ" and "anti-God". When the false prophet brings about worship of the Beast it will be visible and consciously attainable that is anyone who chooses to worship will see the "Beast religion" and make a choice to be an adherent.

All of this does not preclude the possibility that the events will be more subtle than a Hollywood movie but I have no doubts that everyone will know things are different and serious.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by SYLVESTER777: 3:35pm On May 26, 2016
THE BEAST IS THE PAPACY,MARK OF THE BEAST:SUNDAY SACREDNESS-NUMBER OF THE BEAST 666-VICARIUS FILLI DEI-VICAR OF CHRIST-WRITTEN ON THE MITER/CROWN WORN BY THE POPES.IMAGE OF THE BEAST OF REVELATION 13-THE APOSTATE PROTESTANTISM.......[size=16]The papacy has attempted to change the law of God. The second
itself above God.
Rome.It was in behalf of the Sunday that popery first asserted arrogant claims ; and its first resort to the power of the
state was to compel the observance of Sunday as “the Lord’s day.” But
the Bible points to the seventh day, and not to the first, as the Lord’s day.
Said Christ: “The Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath.” The fourth
commandment declares: “The seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord.”
And by the prophet Isaiah the Lord designates it: “My holy day.” Mark
2:28; Isaiah 58:13.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On May 27, 2016
LordReed:

I would not call my thoughts on this matter an interpretation because I am evolving my thoughts on it.

My thoughts are that the mark may or may not be physical but it will be observable. Nobody will be able to deny having or not having the mark. It will be a conscious decision by all involved to either take it or not because all choice is made by conscious individuals if they ever going to be judged by their actions.

God is a Righteous Judge and will not pass unfair judgement. If God to going to declare a person guilty it will be because the person made conscious choices that went against His way.

Now the mark (as I believe) will be such that people will know there is something about it that is "anti-God" even if they are deceived into accepting it. This is why I laugh when people call innocuous things like credit cards and fingerprint ID mark of the Beast. I think they are crying wolf before the real wolf appears.

When the Beast comes on stage nobody will doubt his revelation because he will be visible, he will be truly "anti-Christ" and "anti-God". When the false prophet brings about worship of the Beast it will be visible and consciously attainable that is anyone who chooses to worship will see the "Beast religion" and make a choice to be an adherent.

All of this does not preclude the possibility that the events will be more subtle than a Hollywood movie but I have no doubts that everyone will know things are different and serious.

You are evolving your thoughts yet you have mocked this interpretation since your first contribution to it, anyways, this is not about anyone, we are puppets in YAH's game, you cannot go against Him, even when one thinks to resist Him, one is only following His plans.

The 4 beasts that arose from the sea Daniel 7:2, or the image of Nebuchadnezzar's dream Daniel 2:31-33 are all the same thing. After Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians in 606 BC, there was a temporary interruption of the kingdom of God on earth, the defeat of Jerusalem made Babylon to become the world ruler. This is the head of gold. Medio-persia conquered Babylon and became the world ruler; Greece under Alexander conquered the Persians and became world ruler. We are now in the period of the Romans, the Anglo-American world power that currently rules the world is an offshoot of the Roman empire. They are all beastly empires because they are not the God's righteous rulership, although it is God that gave them power to rule.
In all the kingdoms you have to receive the mark of the beast to be able to live (buy and sell) in those kingdoms. In God's kingdom, the mark of God is the Laws and commandments of God, but in the beastly kingdoms, the mark of the beast are the cultures, traditions, laws, customs, and orientations of the beast.

The beast causes ALL, EVERYONE, to receive the mark, small, great, bond, free.

Revelation 13:16

The beast is not hidden, we are all in the beast, we have all received the mark, but those who have refused to worship the beast and his image are the ones who will be saved. They Bible says the whole world has been blinded, and not everyone can identify the beast as yet although he is in plain sight, but then the scales blocking the eyes of everyone will removed in only a very short while, he will be revealed for all to see

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are evolving your thoughts yet you have mocked this interpretation since your first contribution to it,

At no point in this did I mock your posts. I repeatedly asked for clarification and you decided to call me ignorant. If your interpretation goes against I am not going to pat you on the back.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
LordReed:

At no point in this did I mock your posts. I repeatedly asked for clarification and you decided to call me ignorant. If your interpretation goes against I am not going to pat you on the back.

LordReed:

I don't understand, does that mean simply buying and selling indicates that you have the mark? I mean I don't know how you live but you buy groceries, supplies, transport don't you? Does that mean you have the mark?

LordReed:

Still doesn't line up. First you say to trade (whatever definition you want to give to that) you need the mark and so everyone including you have the mark. Then you say you don't have to imbibe the mark. Do you have the mark or not? How can you have the mark and not have the mark? If you have the mark you trade if you don't have the mark you don't trade so are you trading? If you are trading Then you have the mark not so?

These were your responses filled with veiled mischief, I had to caution you knowing your antecedents. You were not seeking clarification, you were mocking.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

These were your responses filled with veiled mischief, I had to caution you knowing your antecedents. You were not seeking clarification, you were mocking.

Sometimes the things we suspect others of only reveal our motivations ie the hand that points a finger has 4 fingers pointing back at.

Read those replies again and point out where I mocked you. My insistence on you clarifying your position is now referred as mischief. Don't be so thin skinned. This is a public forum be ready for vigorous debate.

Look man, I'll say to you again, I don't have time for pettiness but I will challenge you (and any other person) if I feel your information is wrong, incorrect or off track.

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by Nina4u(f): 12:40am On May 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

The mark of the beast is a combination of letters and symbols that will be physically and permanently placed on your forehead or right hand. Most people will consider it an honor to receive the mark. It will be like a key for them that will open doors of acceptance, prosperity and peace.

The mark of the beast will be placed on people who worship the beast and choose to receive his mark. There will be severe penalties for refusing the mark and great rewards for getting it...The beast is not a person or a human organization. The beast is Satan himself. But when Satan comes as the beast he will appear in a glorious body. People will not recognize him as the Devil. He will claim to be God and most people will believe that he is God.

The mark of the beast is an outward, physical symbol, showing that the wearer has chosen to worship the beast and receive him as God....When two people get married the wife will often take the last name of the husband as her own. The husband and wife will both wear a wedding ring as a symbol of their marriage. Likewise, people will take the name of the beast and will wear his mark as a symbol of their allegiance to him.

There will be six hundred and sixty six different ways to get the mark.....The beast is Satan in a brilliant, perfect body. He will appear to people as a glorious being and he claims to be God. He will have many names, all of which are different names for God. In fact, he will have a total of six hundred and sixty-six (666) names.

“No one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.” Revelation 13:17,18 This verse tells us to calculate or count the number of names the beast has. The beast will have 666 names. When he first comes to earth he starts out with 7 blasphemous names and over the next few months he keeps adding names until he reaches 666 blasphemous names. These are blasphemous names because they claim to be God but they aren’t God. When you count up all of his names there will be 666 names... So why does he need so many names? Because he wants to appeal to every person on earth. He carefully select his blasphemous names so that one of his names will appeal to each person on earth.

He will come as Allah or Imam Mahdi to the Muslims, Maitreya Buddha to the Buddhists, Jesus Christ to the Christians, Krishna to the Hindus, Messiah to the Jews, Saoshyant to the Zoroastrians, the “Dark Lord” to satanists, and so on through the whole list of 666 names.

His goal is to win the worship and allegiance of every person on earth.

So what will the mark of the beast look likeThe mark of the beast will be a literal, physical combination of letters and symbols. It will be permanently and prominently engraved or tatooed on the forehead or right hand of each person who gets the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast will include one of the beast's 666 names. Each of the 666 names will be a name for God. The beast is Satan, coming to earth, looking like God and saying that he is God. Each of his names will be blasphemous, because he is not God...The mark of the beast will look attractive and beautiful. It will please the senses and will excite the admiration of those who see it. Most people who wear it will be proud to have it.

The mark will be plainly visible for all to see. Your friends and family will be able to see if you have received the mark. Your employer can look at you and see the mark. When you go shopping the store clerk will be able to see if you are wearing the mark of the beast....If you refuse to get the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy anything or to sell anything. You will not get paid for your work. You will not be able to buy food, medicine, water, fuel, clothes or anything at all. You will be cut off from support and most likely you will be killed.... “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17 "Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:21,22

You will be forced to get the mark of the beast. If you refuse the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy anything or sell anything. You may be put in prison and you may be killed...Some wise people will refuse to worship the beast and to receive the mark of the beast. They will choose to worship the God of heaven instead. Many of these people will be killed. But a short time later they will be raised from the dead and they will live and reign with Christ for 1,000 years.

"Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years." Revelation 20:4

After the 1000 years is over, the people who refused the mark of the beast will live forever and ever with God. They will be perfectly and eternally happy.....
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by SYLVESTER777: 7:57am On May 29, 2016
THE BEAST IS THE PAPACY,MARK OF THE BEAST:SUNDAY SACREDNESS-NUMBER OF THE BEAST 666-VICARIUS FILLI DEI-VICAR OF CHRIST-WRITTEN ON THE MITER/CROWN WORN BY THE POPES.IMAGE OF THE BEAST OF REVELATION 13-THE APOSTATE PROTESTANTISM.......The papacy has attempted to change the law of God. The second
itself above God.
Rome.It was in behalf of the Sunday that popery first asserted arrogant claims ; and its first resort to the power of the
state was to compel the observance of Sunday as “the Lord’s day.” But
the Bible points to the seventh day, and not to the first, as the Lord’s day.
Said Christ: “The Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath.” The fourth
commandment declares: “The seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord.”
And by the prophet Isaiah the Lord designates it: “My holy day.” Mark
2:28; Isaiah 58:13.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On May 30, 2016
LordReed:

Sometimes the things we suspect others of only reveal our motivations ie the hand that points a finger has 4 fingers pointing back at.

Read those replies again and point out where I mocked you. My insistence on you clarifying your position is now referred as mischief. Don't be so thin skinned. This is a public forum be ready for vigorous debate.

Look man, I'll say to you again, I don't have time for pettiness but I will challenge you (and any other person) if I feel your information is wrong, incorrect or off track.

For someone who thinks the mark of the beast is about buying groceries at the supermarket, I am sure I have been able to put some distance between you and petty ignorance. This is my thread, and my motivation is to teach, to dispel the cloud of ignorance, and to destroy the foundation of falsehood in the world, and now I sure can claim you as a prize as some ignorance has been swept off your brain, or do you still think the mark of the beast is about groceries? I am not thin-skinned, my conclusions on your motives is based on your antecedents which is well documented on this forum.

It has pleased the Lord to grant me insights into His Word, insights into what was hitherto hidden, and I shall not ruin my great privilege. Next time when you come near my threads, you will approach with more altruistic intentions.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by sukkot: 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:
na sukkot dey like this kind thread.

I would have read all had sukkot being the writer. tongue
bros Rilwayne I have just being released from 2 weeks ban. hope I did not miss much grin
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

For someone who thinks the mark of the beast is about buying groceries at the supermarket, I am sure I have been able to put some distance between you and petty ignorance. This is my thread, and my motivation is to teach, to dispel the cloud of ignorance, and to destroy the foundation of falsehood in the world, and now I sure can claim you as a prize as some ignorance has been swept off your brain, or do you still think the mark of the beast is about groceries? I am not thin-skinned, my conclusions on your motives is based on your antecedents which is well documented on this forum.

It has pleased the Lord to grant me insights into His Word, insights into what was hitherto hidden, and I shall not ruin my great privilege. Next time when you come near my threads, you will approach with more altruistic intentions.

LoL! All you just did was prove me right. The mockery is in you not me and your pathetic attempt to mock me only ended up mocking your own intelligence and comprehension.

I look forward to the day you can teach me something, so far all you have done is clown around.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by amtaken(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
Reave me arone.

MrPresident1:
Amtaken, coman read this one.

Ireneony, coman read too.

Don't let anybody deceive you about the mark of the beast wink

1 Like

Re: The Mark Of The Beast by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On May 30, 2016
amtaken:
Reave me arone.

grin. How is baby, trust he's doing well cheesy
Re: The Mark Of The Beast by amtaken(f): 10:06pm On May 30, 2016
I give God all glory. Thanks a lot.

MrPresident1:

grin. How is baby, trust he's doing well cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.