Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife (4381 Views)

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by ibietela2(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
steams:

Am certainly sure you are among the many Nigerians that think they are thinking, if na you na lie you for lie down.

I don't have time talking to idiots
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by ibietela2(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2015
[s]
steams:

You really think you are thinking, was the tag droped by a crane? Take it up and sit while saying what you want to, if na you, you for don prostrate. The only women I can kneel for is my mum an my wife, if not I no fit kneel for anyone else. The truth is am sure your type have a very low self esteem
[/s]

I don't care
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Afroconnect: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2015
davdjayj:

Is it not also shameful that you speak of someone as old as your father like this? Clearly you must either be a kid or an old f...l. The latter will be a pity. The former I can understand as hopefully you will grow up someday .
I know to men of slave blood and lineage like you and your kind,it is perfectly normal...cos they are born slaves-just the way the calabars and akwa ibom love house boy/house girl jobs. Its not your fault being a slave comes naturally to you and your kind. If I know that dumb man kneeling down for a woman young enough to be his daughter,I will deny him. I spit on such an act.
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Afroconnect: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
And this foolish OP would lick her back-side for just N10,000.

It's people like this retard who think Women are suppose to be submissive to every man.. They never knew that women are to be submissive to their husband alone...

Well. They don't value education, that's why they are clamouring for an old man Wey him brain Don die kpata kpata. Wey nor fit produce certificate dey form Mr. Integrity..
Oga 10k no reach money wey I dey use shayo my goons daily...you are a slave and I am a kings man,that is the difference between us-slave minded dumb educated fool. Only lazy dummies act like slaves cos of money,kneeling for a dumb b-itch-damn.
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Afroconnect: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
That is the uncommon transformation they are worshiping in Akwa-Ibom
Lol,akabio the bush man dey carry dem catch trips-i no fit laff.
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by dein77(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
It doesn't appear to me like the man is appealing or begging her. Whatever the case, he had no business twisting himself like it's shown on the picture.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by davdjayj: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Afroconnect:

Oga 10k no reach money wey I dey use shayo my goons daily...you are a slave and I am a kings man,that is the difference between us-slave minded dumb educated fool. Only lazy dummies act like slaves cos of money,kneeling for a dumb b-itch-damn.
LOL. You actually need to take it easy though. You are still buying Sayo for your goons?. Your case is well understood. A faceless forum is the perfect place and way to vent your anger and bitterness. Your likes cannot yet sit with kings and queens, dine in high places and contribute meaningfully to our society. We need Men and Women of high integrity,intelligence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Grants Scholarship To 50 Orphans On His 50th Birthday / See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight / BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.