Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (43591 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Soldiers & Criminal Execution(firing Squad)in Nigeria During Military Era (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by jpphilips(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
lovat:
I stayed in Kaduna then and also my friends parents relocated to jos because of its peaceful nature when sharia riots started in 2001, I'm not even feeling safe in Lagos now because the propaganda and violent approach to this election is giving me goose pimples

The same Nigerians who were circulating hate and divisive messages on watsapp, BB are the ones seeking refuge? grin grin grin grin
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, when we caution the likes of Kayode and his minions we have a good reason for that, if you feel unsafe, just hang yourself don't let the butchers take the glory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Kingsley: Soldiers Gun Down Colleague Who Killed OC Ukachuckwu In Sokoto / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.