Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (43588 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Soldiers & Criminal Execution(firing Squad)in Nigeria During Military Era (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by zicoraads: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seun...this topic is divisive and causing more apprehension to the tension that is already there.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
mhizenugu:
If you wanna be safe during the elections, then ah suggest you move down to the East..

i have already booked my flight to 042 on the 26th. i no fit shaaaut! i hope they have restored our transformer at Nza street.

3 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by NONSO740: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
east

1 Like

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Bitojoe(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
You are safe in Ekiti state
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
papawemba:

i have already booked my flight to 042 on the 26th. i no fit shaaaut! i hope they have restored our transformer at Nza street.
Lool, fly safe!!
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Johnnoo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:
I stay in abuja, though most if my friends have plans to leave this city once the coming elections approaches but I intend to stay because I feel the FCT is safer than other cities in the country, if you have a contrary opinion, pls share, where would you be during the coming elections and where do you think is the safest city/state to be, your opinion matters.

Does that mean these guys moving away from Abj won't vote in the coming elections
That's outright cowardize undecided
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool, fly safe!!

Thanks. Kindly assist ask my security man if there is power supply at home #12 Nza. grin grin grin grin
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Gozzzy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:
I stay in abuja, though most if my friends have plans to leave this city once the coming elections approaches but I intend to stay because I feel the FCT is safer than other cities in the country, if you have a contrary opinion, pls share, where would you be during the coming elections and where do you think is the safest city/state to be, your opinion matters.
Imo state is the safest, both pre and post election periods.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ikmuan(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Not wen ph is after d bridge. Ph is d hottest eastern state wit riots even b4 d actual erection..... I mean 'election'

eb9ice:
ur security is assured ones you cross the niger river
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
londongal02:
IMO STATE......As safe as GOLD circle
so na that very cheap condom dem dey take fok you?by their condoms we shall know dem grin
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by XBLadez: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zonacom:
The safest should be one's village. No dog fit shout there.
What if your village is in Sambisa?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na sambisa forest safe pass. Ask me why
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Maiduguri and damaturu
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
zicoraads:
Seun...this topic is divisive and causing more apprehension to the tension that is already there.
come here make I slap you grin

1 Like

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
stayreal:

Nothing evil wld happen bro. This wld be the mostt peaceful election in Nigeria history. Trouble formentors and their likes wld be stresslessly cleared off from the earth. GOD Bless Nigeria
Ezekiel 2
9 And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10 And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

That is what is coming to this wicked contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by IYANGBALI: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:
Wait...Is Abuja not safe??
yes now,can't you see that the president has been parking his things to South West for the past two weeks?na who wan die?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by zicoraads: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
come here make I slap you grin
Present Ma cheesy
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Safest city/place remains your principal place of residence and your living room. Avoid sitting on the street or roaming about during and after the elections. Be defensive minded on those days, cast your vote and defend your life not your vote. No cause for alarm. God will see us through this most critical & fragile moment ever in the history of our dear nation ameen.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by afolayangs(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
BK boys dey attack villages well well o
Zonacom:
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by deletrue: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Kilode?

Which kin complete?

You mean

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook
Gej till 2019
VERY VERY VERY GOOD. He pain me say the like button na once. But one million likes for you only.

4 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by IYANGBALI: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
zicoraads:
Present Ma cheesy
kneel down there first,I dey come
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by nkemdi89(f): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Imo is safe except for few lgas like oguta, ohaji egbema, oru east and west. An average imo man likes enjoyment to the core so he won't want what will disrupt it.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by pinkhill(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
i see some areas in lagos as safe
ozoigbondu:

Lagos that is full of agberos preelection violence is already rampant
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by hansad: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yeske2:
I stay in Onitsha and a core APC supporter, won't and can't leave the city because of threats of violence if Buhari wins. My Onitsha is safe
and your Buhari Will never win presidential election in Nigeria. Impersonator in chief like you.

2 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by achi4u(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
In fact,any place without the enemy of the masses....which is Islam can be save during this election.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by zicoraads: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kneel down there first,I dey come
Okay ma embarassed embarassed
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by KingsleyCEO: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Benin City is not all that too safe though, but when it comes to election issues is the safest place to be. Because we don't bother nobody.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Sarhyd(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kwara State, Safest Place Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Warri will be a safer place to stay.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by preizton(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zonacom:
And what if my village is in the North-east?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ckenneths(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Where else but the best city to raise a family in Nigeria, see photos. ... http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/03/which-is-best-city-to-raise-your-family.html?m=1
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by karpentar: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:

NLNG Residential Area - Bonny Island

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / James Kingsley: Soldiers Gun Down Colleague Who Killed OC Ukachuckwu In Sokoto / Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.