Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (43592 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Soldiers & Criminal Execution(firing Squad)in Nigeria During Military Era (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by meforyou1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
emirofcalabar:
why be say no body mention Ilorin in kwara state. state of harmony.
Despite the large number of fulanis in ilorin, I still believe Kwara is safe
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by lyntiffany(f): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Uyo, Eket and Ikot Abasi. There are barely issues of electoral violence in such places. Uyo especially has always witnessed low crime rates and certainly nonviolent ones. EVER WONDERED WHY UYO IS ALWAYS RANKED IN THE UPPER ECHELON OF THE MOST PEACEFUL CITIES? NOW YOU KNOW.

#iRepUyo #UyoRocks #ProudlyIbibio
Don't be offended pls, which axis do you stay in Uyo?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by lordcenred(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zonacom:
The safest should be one's village. No dog fit shout there.
even if na chibok for borno
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by wordcat(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
efizy123:
ABEG... NIGERIA NA STATE grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is a multi nation State.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ajos145(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
D bottom line is stayin where u wil be able 2 cast ya vote. Safe future
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
lyntiffany:

Within the Ikpa road-UniUyo axis. How about you?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
lyntiffany:

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enugu is a sure banker oo... Coming from an Anmbrarian. After Enugu, Anambra is the best. But Enugu is more civilized than Anambra.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by wtfCode: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
eastside is the safest.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by shiki(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
mhizenugu:
If you wanna be safe during the elections, then ah suggest you move down to the East..

East? .....where goes MASSOB ? embarassed
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by charlesditro: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
temitemi1:
With GOD everywhere is safe bro. The Holy Bible says'. A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand'. but it shall not come nigh me! GEJ till 2019!!!
Take the sermon to Goniri in yobe state, Borno, or Adamawa.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
cecegorz:

That's right Amber, especially when you are chilling in one of those cosy Golden Royale suites wink cheesy

I'm busted.... grin wink
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
papawemba:

Thanks. Kindly assist ask my security man if there is power supply at home #12 Nza. grin grin grin grin
Huh!?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by lyntiffany(f): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nwaniba rd,
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Enokelz: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Aso rock comfirm grin
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Neplusultra(f): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
mhizenugu:
If you wanna be safe during the elections, then ah suggest you move down to the East..
Very true. Iv given it serious tot and tink so too
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Neplusultra(f): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
stayreal:

Ezekiel 2
9 And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10 And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

That is what is coming to this wicked contraption called Nigeria.
Haba! God said d righteous wont be destroyed wit sinners.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Neplusultra(f): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
TrishaP:

From your moniker one can tell you'll fear no shadow. Phc is going to be hot that's for sure.
PH has turned into wot I dont know since after Aluu 4 I swear! I feel it.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by cecegorz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by cecegorz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin wink
AmberQueen:

I'm busted.... grin wink
I won't tell Daddy. I promise
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by eighter: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
D safest place should be something about 6ft. below sea level
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by tonytony208(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
stayreal:

Ezekiel 2
9 And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10 And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

the lamentation, mourning and woe will visit you and your family. When you wish Nigeria evil, do you think the evil will spare you and your family? Òrun ún ya bò, kì í se òrò enìkan. You myopic, thoughtless and diseased eediot!!!
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2015
stayreal:

Ezekiel 2

god punish u
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by dalynch(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
if we all relocate to a safe place ,who will now cast d vote, because u only vote where u really registered
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2015
shiki:

East? .....where goes MASSOB ? embarassed
Movement for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra is a peaceful movement!! The group philosophy is hinged on the principle of non-violence as propagated by Mahatma Gandhi himself!!!
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Tahovic: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2015
ILORIN the capital city of state of harmony (kwara).
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by tosmman001(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Sambisa forest...tak it or leav it #GBAM#
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Come join me in Badagry state if u know where dat is. all they know to do there is smuggle tins in tru d border,eat coconut n smoked fish and dats all
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
mhizenugu:

Why is that?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by simdam500(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lagos is safe for me... Infact am Lagos is the safest place for me to stay
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
lyntiffany:
Nwaniba rd,

Alright miss.

I just sent you a mail. Check it.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2015
searay:

Umanah Umanah go gree
Udom is right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.