Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Are So Many Christians Greedy For Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Greedy For Money? (1149 Views)

"They Have Used My Destiny For Money Ritual"; Nigerian Man Cries Out. Photos / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Christians Greedy For Money? by brocab: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Is it because Christian who don't understand the word of God, they are tried of hearing the truth-seeking the kingdom of god.
And prosperity in financial Gain is there only sauce of income to pay the bills.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Greedy For Money? by delishpot: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Pastors programed them. In churches today, pastors will openly tell worshippers that if they cant afford big housrs, big cars and oil jobs, they are cursed and God has left them. Members have to show howmuch of christ they have by the size if their pockets. Afterall, wealth is believed to be from God himself by these so called MOG.
One even said if your tithe is less than 50k a month, you need deliverance. That satan is holding such a person captive, so you can imagin how desperate the members will be to prove to daddy GO that they are favoured and blessed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Greedy For Money? by brocab: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2017
This is happening all over the world, people believe they are blessed from God because they give their tithes to the Church.
The differences we have in Churches today amongst Christians is, Christians actually believe, non tithers will not meet up with the Lord in the last day's.
I have had believers give me scriptures that doesn't line up with tithing at all, its the pastors who are destroying God's people, their teaching does not line up with the Word of God, it's a twisted sermon-which proves Mammon comes before the fall. No-tither could fully believe in the Word of God.
I have shared the Word proving to them, tithing isn't scriptural for us Christians today, but it seems no-one is listening, no-one tests the Spirit behind it all, and no-one test the Word to find the truth.
With my own opinion, do tithers actually believe the Word of God exist?
delishpot:
Pastors programed them. In churches today, pastors will openly tell worshippers that if they cant afford big housrs, big cars and oil jobs, they are cursed and God has left them. Members have to show howmuch of christ they have by the size if their pockets. Afterall, wealth is believed to be from God himself by these so called MOG.
One even said if your tithe is less than 50k a month, you need deliverance. That satan is holding such a person captive, so you can imagin how desperate the members will be to prove to daddy GO that they are favoured and blessed.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Sight 2 / Here Is An Official Response From Niv Bible Publishers! / When God Doesnt Make Sence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.