Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read (20883 Views)

Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts / Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) / I Just Find A Girl In Romance That Will Have My Baby, Farana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2015
lol
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
happy day
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2015
cheesy shocked
grand2nery:
lol

beautiful morning
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
smiley
grand2nery:
cheesy shocked

beautiful morning
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2015
grand2nery:
smiley

its a beautful day
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
grand2nery:

its a beautful day
yep
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
grand2nery:
wink
yes o
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
grand2nery:
wink

evening guys
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
grand2nery:
wink

good afternoon guys
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by grand2nery: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
grand2nery:

good afternoon guys
cool night
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by riddler4real(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
grand2nery:
yes o

lovely piece
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by riddler4real(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
epic
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by riddler4real(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
newmuzik:

Guy abeg park well.... And try and be civil, being an insultive rant isnt the way to behave. Dont think because you are faceless here on Nairaland you can act awkwardly... It only speaks a lot on how you were brought up, your home and family influence. Anyway I understand your frustrations but try and be at least civil. If you need a job that badly you can apply below. This is not just your usual blog...This is a company I am running

http://www.browngarri.com/browngarri-jobs/

Your doing well man
Love your blog
Keep on like this and it will be browngarri on everybodys tongue "literally"

Linda ikeji would become a "sidechick" grin grin
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Amen
oseod:

Your doing well man
Love your blog
Keep on like this and it will be browngarri on everybodys tongue "literally"

Linda ikeji would become a "sidechick" grin grin
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
yes thats true
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes o
newmuzik:
Amen
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 4:08am On Sep 06, 2015
funny right!!!
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by danduj(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2015
newmuzik:

oga na blogger i b, if i no blog i no go chop...consider biko my blog is barely 2 months old. A month and 1 week... If I post everything here how will I get traffic? I gast chop mehn!!
lwkm o grin
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
what if
newmuzik:
yes thats true
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
It's a beautiful evening isn't it?
newmuzik:
what if
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
check this out
newmuzik:
what if
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
This thing really happened. Read and learn from it.
newmuzik:
Yes o
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
lol
newmuzik:
yes thats true
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2015
yep smiley
newmuzik:
This thing really happened. Read and learn from it.
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 3:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Hey
newmuzik:
yep smiley
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
a rib cracker
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
you bet
newmuzik:
a rib cracker
Re: The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read by newmuzik: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
I bet you must laugh
newmuzik:
you bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.