Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) (33189 Views)

Buhari, APC NWC Meet To Decide Senate Presidency, Senator Lawan Favored. / Yaradua Cabal Member, Tanimu Yakubu Favored To Be Buhari's Finance Minister / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by atlwireles: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Have seen all your posts on this thread coupled with some others elsewhere... Now get this; Your obsession with barcanista is becoming childish and very immature of a 'supposed' man like you...You seem to be have an over bloated ego...You ridicule yourself & expose your emptiness cum vague personality in a bid to bring him down...Can't you make your point without attacking his person even on a faceless forum...YOU'RE TOO CHILDISH & PETTY FOR MY LIKING...KINDLY GROW UP...Dumping your group isn't a crime anywhere in the world...His freedom of association is still intact...GO GET A LIFE plzzzz....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
pple like u,na im spoil dis country,speaking from both side of ur mouth.

How did he do that

kindly Google these folks in APC and their statements about each other before the marriage of convenience that brought them together in APC...

1)Buhari about Tinubu...
2)Tinubu about Buhari...
3)Amechi about APC...
4)El-rufai about Buhari...
5)Dele Momodu about buhari and tinubu...
6)Atiku on buhari...
7)Obj on buhari...
coolTinubu on Obj...
9)Obj on Tinubu...

ON ISSUES... Google...
1)Buhari on boko haram...
2)APC on boko haram...
3)lai Mohammed on boko haram...

Then get back to me what has changed about them and about their statements... Why the contradicting and conflicting statements from them...It will show you who the hypocrites really are and why you also fit into the picture... thanks
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by stronger: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
politifact:
I have decided not to argue with anyone on this forum till march 28 but I think there are some things you ought to know about the south west,and I will explain it to you state by state . LAGOS-I have lived there all my life and I am very familiar with political events in this state since 1999 when bola tinubu became the governor .one thing about election in this state is that the oba's,OPC,afenifere or whatever name you give them don't hold any influence when it comes to election mobilization which is key to winning elections,rather,it is the local councils who are the closest to the grass roots and its been controlled by the APC. Secondly,lagos oba's will and can never campaign for GEJ as they are all in tinubu's pocket,thirdly,the APC is just too rooted in lagos,go to any newspaper stand and you will see for yourself. Fourthly,lagos state has the highest number of unemployed youth who attended the failed immigration recruitment and has an ax to grind with mr president(myself included). Fifthly,civil servants,market women,NURTW and other key interest in all in the kitty for the APC,however,mr president is only popular among the igbo residents in lagos who supports him for no other reason than ethnic sentiments. I can bet it that gen buhari will secure a landslide victory in lagos. OGUN- political analysis is about dynamism,that is,analysis should be made on the dynamics of each subject matter. There are three contending political parties in ogun state;the ruling APC,PDP and the SDP,the APC candidate,gov. Amosun is a performer and has further brightened the chances of the party even though former governor,segun osoba has decamped to the SDP but one thing I want you to know is that the yoruba's and the people of ogun state can vote different parties for different offices and also putting into consideration the fact that the APC vice presidential candidate,prof yemi osinbajo is from the state as ethnicity will play a major role. OSUN-I don't think I need to explain anything,osun is in the kitty for gen buhari. OYO- as a keen follower of the state by state campaigns of both the PDP and the APC,oyo state witnessed the largest turnout for the candidate of the APC,gen buhari who was so surprised he didn't even know what to say on the podium.I don't know how far the APC will go in the governorship election but I am telling you that GEJ will lose oyo state. ONDO- it must be noted that ondo is also a core yoruba state even though it is now under the PDP and the resentments of the GEJ administration by the yoruba's will come to play here. Furthermore,there is deep division within the PDP in this state while the opposition APC is waxing stronger on a daily basis.I have friends based in ondo state who confidently tells me governor mimiko has lost so much popularity in the state hence there is nothing he can do to save pres jonathan from losing the state. EKITI- This is the only state I think GEJ might win,gov fayose has continued his harassment of the opposition in the state and prevented them from campaigning for their candidate. Even with all his threats,gen buhari will still close in on the PDP. The yoruba's minds are made up already and this started when GEJ sidelined us in his government,we thought he only needed the votes of his kinsmen in the south-south and south-east to get re-elected,his time is up!

Bros!!! You NAILED IT!!! Nothing much to add!! But I suggest we don't talk too much! Let's just wait. . . 11 more days for CHANGE!!

(1) I told barcanista that Ethnicity will play a role in Ogun. he doesn't want to believe, but he agrees that Ethnicity will play a role in the SS/SE where even though GEj has failed them, they will still vote for him. lol

(2) You are right about the Oyo state support!! If I am correct, this is the state where GMB DANCED on the podium!!! He said, he can't remember the last time he danced in public, but the overwhelming support was too much for him!!haha

(3) We are also being realistic about Ekiti, but they refuse to be realistic about anything. GEJ might win Ekiti, but there might be surprises! The people of Ekiti are disgruntled with Fayose because
(a) There are doubts in some people's minds due to the Ekiti tape scandal. They feel he may have rigged.
(b) This campaign season has shown the devious side of him! He has been spending Ekiti people's money on malicious adverts and the Ekiti people are not happy about it. Other governors are working, he is running up and down.

(4) Lastly barcanista has refused to acknowledge the sidelining of yorubas by the GEJ dispensation will play a role! I asked him to name the highest ranking yoruba man in this admin. He is yet to get back to me! Instead he is restricting it to the speaker position and blaming APC. . lol.

11 more days sha!!

SAI BUHARI!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Have seen all your posts on this thread coupled with some others elsewhere... Now get this; Your obsession with barcanista is becoming childish and very immature of a 'supposed' man like you...You seem to be have an over bloated ego...You ridicule yourself & expose your emptiness cum vague personality in a bid to bring him down...Can't you make your point without attacking his person even on a faceless forum...YOU'RE TOO CHILDISH & PETTY FOR MY LIKING...KINDLY GROW UP...Dumping your group isn't a crime anywhere in the world...His freedom of association is still intact...GO GET A LIFE plzzzz....
Honestly, I don't think you should even respond to him even though I find some of his utterances unnecessary and provoking. I believe we are to build bridges and strengthen friendship irrespective of political divide. Election will come and go, our personal relationship should be what keeps us together. I appreciate yourr concern and defence sincerely. Thank you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
The odds is not favorable to Amosun. SDP is the party dictating the pace in Ogun State as at today. How can Amosun win the election? The structure that brought him to power is no longer with him. The division in PDP that catalysed his emergence is no longer there. Amosun's mistake was to think that his incumbency is enough. Even Kwakwaso that performed a lot lost to Shekarau of ANPP in Kano 2003. Why? Because the structure that brought him to power in 1999 moved to ANPP to support GMB/Shekarau. In politics, you don't just sit and lose associates just like that, not to talk of influential associates. I said it in Ekiti after analysis that Fayemi will lose. I analysed Osun and predicted victory for Aregbesola. We shall see the outcome in Ogun and Oyo States.

Another lie.....what is wrong with you? wetin you drink or smoke to be mis-jiving like this?

SDP?? SMH

4 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by dein77(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
maestroferddi:
Madam it goes beyond sounding off online.

Wike is probably the strongest grassroots politician in the current dispensation. Like Wike like Fayose.

I am not saying what I don't know. Make your findings from people on ground in Rivers. Amaechi and his man Friday are disasters waiting to happen. Almost all the political leaders in Rivers are with Wike.

Bookmark this call...

I'm typing from Woji this moment, and I can safely confirm ur submission. Wike is a core grassroots man; his pull is so strong at the grassroot.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Another lie.....what is wrong with you? wetin you drink or smoke to be mis-jiving like this?

SDP?? SMH

Killer weed grin grin
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, I don't think you should even respond to him even though I find some of his utterances unnecessary and provoking. I believe we are to build bridges and strengthen friendship irrespective of political divide. Election will come and go, our personal relationship should be what keeps us together. I appreciate yourr concern and defence sincerely. Thank you!

God bless you boss...I can't bear it anymore sincerely... I would have been disappointed in you if you engaged him in such his childish banter...I wonder if Gbawe and other APC folks who choose to insult you than concentrate on the topic of this thread were forced under gunpoint or any such duress to comment on the thread...Why not ignore the thread if you think the Op is irrelevant...If someone had your mention on the thread...Maturely open your own thread and address the person's questions or comments without throwing childish tantrums here....God bless us all...
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

SDP?? SMH
Bros, I know say you no go agree. That is the beauty of democracy...divergent views
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by atlwireles: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
When people comment here, please try and be sincere with yourselves. Offer the forum a realistic political analysis, stop this childish rants and tribal innuendos. The OP comments are more realistic and reflect what's happening than the people attacking him. I only disagree with his Ogun and lagos state calls. Amosun and Ambode will be my call at this moment., Buhari is a non issue in Ogun. He has lots of media support in Lagos, but his chances of victory in Lagos are equal to the chances of APC wining reelection in Oyo state governor's race

Politics is a local tournament at the end of the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I know say you no go agree. That is the beauty of democracy...divergent views

Why I go gree? grin grin. Even his son Olumide will not go back to the HOR.

He miscalculated and he misled lot of people to pull out of APC, those people are now deeply regretting it, they now realized they will never be able to go to NASS with the template of SDP/PDP as both elections will be on the same day as that of the Presdiency.....their followers will only thumb print PDP....leaving the SDP candidates short-changed.

Immediately he left....the OBJ faction in PDP rushed in....Bode Mustapha, Tunde Oladunjoye and the rest joined.

Guy, SDP influence does not go pass Osoba house in Ibara-GRA, Abeokuta.

4 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by maestroferddi: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap..................what is thief Odili mobilizing? Rubbish
If u say Wike dey mobilise, i wont doubt that but odili? are u ok at all?
You are an abject noisemaker!

Peter Odili is a principality in Rivers politics. Even a suckling knows that.

It is like saying that Sargent Awuse is a paperweight in Ikwerre politics.

Dude you better stick to what you know on this one than embarrass yourself...
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by dein77(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
And who says barcanista is no more useful/relevant in the scheme of things?
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

God bless you boss...I can't bear it anymore sincerely... I would have been disappointed in you if you engaged him in such his childish banter...I wonder if Gbawe and other APC folks who choose to insult you than concentrate on the topic of this thread were forced under gunpoint or any such duress to comment on the thread...Why not ignore the thread if you think the Op is irrelevant...If someone had your mention on the thread...Maturely open your own thread and address the person's questions or comments without throwing childish tantrums here....God bless us all...
Wise words from you..
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How did he do that

kindly Google these folks in APC and their statements about each other before the marriage of convenience that brought them together in APC...

1)Buhari about Tinubu...
2)Tinubu about Buhari...
3)Amechi about APC...
4)El-rufai about Buhari...
5)Dele Momodu about buhari and tinubu...
6)Atiku on buhari...
7)Obj on buhari...
coolTinubu on Obj...
9)Obj on Tinubu...

ON ISSUES... Google...
1)Buhari on boko haram...
2)APC on boko haram...
3)lai Mohammed on boko haram...

Then get back to me what has changed about them and about their statements... Why the contradicting and conflicting statements from them...It will show you who the hypocrites really are and why you also fit into the picture... thanks

What will you do without google?

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by politifact: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

please am intereted in this. I learnt the total population of this group in Lagos is now around 82% grin
you are wrong,its 99 percent grin
Demdem:

please am intereted in this. I learnt the total population of this group in Lagos is now around 82% grin
you are wrong,its 99 percent
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why I go gree? grin grin. Even his son Olumide will not go back to the HOR.

He miscalculated and he misled lot of people to pull out of APC, those people are now deeply regretting it, they now realized they will never be able to go to NASS with the template of SDP/PDP as both elections will be on the same day as that of the Presdiency.....their followers will only thumb print PDP....leaving the SDP candidates short-changed.

Immediately he left....the OBJ faction in PDP rushed in....Bode Mustapha, Tunde Oladunjoye and the rest joined.

Guy, SDP influence does not go pass Osoba house in Ibara-GRA, Abeokuta.
Obj's faction? Martin Kuye is still in PDP, same with Kashamu group. Obj is a lightweight abeg... As for SDP, them go surprise you.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Scatterboss(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

SDP?? SMH

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy SDP dominating the pace in Ogun state. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by maestroferddi: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, again i ask........what is odili mobilizing? What is ur corrupt principality currently bringing to the table.
I will oblige you no further.

Let developments vindicate objectivity...
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, again i ask........what is odili mobilizing? What is ur corrupt principality currently bringing to the table.
amico, wat is ur problem again?
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by donphilopus: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:
Nice attempt.

Few points:

(1) Bola Ige said the Yorubas are about 50 years more educationally advanced than the rest of the country. This plays a part in the level of "awareness" and lack of ignorance. What am I trying to say, The yorubas are SMART and will ask themselves WHO IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE! So I insist that they will not follow one party like a bunch of sheep led to slaughter. They will think for themselves. So your party analyses falls apart when you assume because Accord, SPD or LP say so, yorubas will follow. . lol

(2) Unfortunately Ethnicity and "What has he done for us" still plays a part in Nigerian politics. I say "unfortunately" because the choice of a leader should not be about what he did for ME but what he did for us. That said, most Nigerians still feel that way. Bros, go to the streets and feel the pulse. THE YORUBAS feel very SHORTCHANGED by the GEj Admin. You ca take that to the bank!! And they intend to reciprocate in the elections. . which takes me to point (3)

(3) The Osibanjo effect. This is one of the reasons why Amaechi or Oshiomole did not emerge as VP. Of course the main reason is that Tinubu who is the brain behind ACN and the APC merger had to have a "stake". But because they knew they needed a yoruba vote, they made sure the VP is a YORUBA man! You don't seem to consider this in your analyses. The OUR SON effect (Which GEJ is banking on in Rivers/Delta/Bayelsa) is going to work for Osibanjo, at least to an extent.

(4) The last point I will raise is the OPC/AFENIFERE angle! Wait let me laugh. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is where you ruined your analyses!!!

The influence of OPC?? Afenifere?!!! Bwahahahahaahah!!

In fact, I won't say much on this except, have you seen the OUTRAGE that has met the current VANDALISATION/PROTESTS of the OPC in Lagos!!! I personally know over 50 people who have switched sides simply because of this action!! Big mistake to think the HATED OPC will get GEj any votes. Wait let me laugh again. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you bros. Thumbs up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Sooroptimist: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Demdem
@Ilugunboy
@Torkaka
@Gbawe
and other omo k'aro o ji res......please let this ultra charlatan OP bask in the nuances of his folly

I have read all his so called submissions from page 1 while being urged on by some other 'awon omo atohunrinwas' like Mastrofeddi et al

My belly churns at their folly and unbridled political illiteracy about the SW

Infact i wonder how stu.upid and silly is it for @Barcanista to be calling Ogun state for GEJ when Prof Osibanjo is an Omo Onile basing his postulations on the presence of Buruji Kashamu,OGD,OPC,Afenifere,Pastors or even a Traditional Ruler......what?

Chai,so Yorubas will leave a highly cerebral man in Osibanjo to vote for a GEJ/Sambo combo......a pair we have never been more ashamed of than now

If GEJ were that confident about his chances,why has been been gallivanting all over the SW like a cast out demon from the Heavens

If the elections were free and fair,GEJ will be so humiliated that a stroke might not be so far from him after the election is called

7 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
maestroferddi:
I will oblige you no further.

Let developments vindicate objectivity...

u didnt even oblige me at all. A simply question u didnt answer.
No specifics whatsoever about ur principality's current electoral prowess.
Seriously u sound like a broken record.
Odili of all people...........Rubbish
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
politifact:
you are wrong,its 99 percent ;Dyou are wrong,its 99 percent

now 99% WTF shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Obj's faction? Martin Kuye is still in PDP, same with Kashamu group. Obj is a lightweight abeg... As for SDP, them go surprise you.

OBJ is a lightweight did you say? whalai, the worst thing that ever happened to you is joining the PDP bandwagon.

OBJ is lightweight, yet almost all who is who in PDP spent the better part of last 9 months shuttling Abj and Abeokuta begging him to stay.

There are certain things you don't say if you want to be seen not being childish....calling OBJ a lightweight is one.

O'lboy, you need to rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements / Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.