Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) (33129 Views)

Buhari, APC NWC Meet To Decide Senate Presidency, Senator Lawan Favored. / Yaradua Cabal Member, Tanimu Yakubu Favored To Be Buhari's Finance Minister / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Change2015(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
While I see little merit in op's 'opinion', I have to comment on the civility of the yoruba response in sharp contrast to similar discussions concerning another geopolitical region in particular. Commendable and mature.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by queensmith: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

(3) We are also being realistic about Ekiti, but they refuse to be realistic about anything. GEJ might win Ekiti, but there might be surprises! The people of Ekiti are disgruntled with Fayose because
(a) There are doubts in some people's minds due to the Ekiti tape scandal. They feel he may have rigged.
(b) This campaign season has shown the devious side of him! He has been spending Ekiti people's money on malicious adverts and the Ekiti people are not happy about it. Other governors are working, he is running up and down.

In a sane world this will actually be true - but Nigeria is not a sane country so it's not.

Believe it or not, the people in Ekiti have no idea about the tape, the media is very tightly controlled and they have all been told not to vote against the incumbent so they can experience development.

Not forgetting the fact that thugs have a tight stronghold in Ekiti, known members of the opposition will not dare leave their houses on the D day. So we can say Jona is likely to get majority of the few thousand votes coming from Ekiti.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbawe2:

Stop mentioning Gbawe and concentrate on licking hairy and unprincipled azz. The reality is that people like you are losers in real life and this is why you can come online to passionately worship faceless e-associate who may be unkept, crooked and homeless bums and beggars in reality. If I exposed your hero for what he really is and you do not know how to live with that then "go and die" as Oshiomhole suggested.

You are not even ashamed to be speaking on behalf of an unprincipled charlatan who changes opinion like a busy 'ashewo' goes through customers on a very busy Saturday Night. Face the topic and stop crying over the fate of your fallen hero you blame Gbawe for. In the 6 years I have been a nairalander, no one can accuse me of being unprincipled or a 'turncoat' who stands for one thing now and something else in a few seconds. Stop making it worse for your 'stomach infrastructure' messiah and face the topic.

Boy, I associate with people not because of their material possession just like you and which you just mentioned here; I DO SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE HUMAN....

Take another look on APC executive list. Who are they?...What do they represent?... What principles and positive ideology do they propagate?...

Kindly help me find out the consistency on these person's positions; speeches; actions etc

1)Buhari about Tinubu...

2)Tinubu about Buhari...

3)Amechi about APC...

4)El-rufai about Buhari...

5)Dele Momodu about buhari and tinubu...

6)Atiku on buhari...

7)Obj on buhari...

Tinubu on Obj...

9)Obj on Tinubu...etc

Why the contradicting and conflicting nauseating statements from them about themselves between 1999 & 2015...It will show you who the hypocrites, vultures,& looters really are and why you also fit into the picture... thanks

3 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by stronger: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
queensmith:

In a sane world this will actually be true - but Nigeria is not a sane country so it's not.

Believe it or not, the people in Ekiti have no idea about the tape, the media is very tightly controlled and they have all been told not to vote against the incumbent so they can experience development.

Not forgetting the fact that thugs have a tight stronghold in Ekiti, known members of the opposition will not dare leave their houses on the D day. So we can say Jona is likely to get majority of the few thousand votes coming from Ekiti.

Yes, all these factors you mentioned are the reasons why Buhari may not win! But I can reliably assure you that the Ekiti people are not as oblivious of happenings as people may think! They surely can see Their governor running around. and they wonder why, since he is not the only PDp governor and he is not like the campaign director or something. I am not guessing. this is based on feelers on ground. A lot of people under-estimate the GMB/APC ground work going on.

But all in all, we'll see how things turn out.

cheers
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
atlwireles:
When people comment here, please try and be sincere with yourselves. Offer the forum a realistic political analysis, stop this childish rants and tribal innuendos. The OP comments are more realistic and reflect what's happening than the people attacking him. I only disagree with his Ogun and lagos state calls. Amosun and Ambode will be my call at this moment., Buhari is a non issue in Ogun. He has lots of media support in Lagos, but his chances of victory in Lagos are equal to the chances of APC wining reelection in Oyo state governor's race

Politics is a local tournament at the end of the day.

What do you know about oyo state? Lol! Stop deceiving yourself thinking you know us.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by atlwireles: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
django1:

What do you know about oyo state? Lol! Stop deceiving yourself thinking you know us.

As much as you know about Nigeria. Sorry APC lost the election in Oyo, before a single voter entered a polling booth.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
atlwireles:

As much as you know about Nigeria. Sorry APC lost the election in Oyo, before a single voter entered a polling booth.

How so mr. Know all.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by atlwireles: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
django1:

How so mr. Know all.

That's your assignment to investigate. I am sorry, you are not the only person interested in Oyo's state politics.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by francizy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbawe2:

You are one of the few posters here I like and respect. This is the only reason I am even responding. I have absolutely no interest in contributing my opinion on any thread started by this OP. Doing so is like a father with young children having to 'hang out' with a hardened and unrepentant paedophile. The OP, as you know now, is a totally disgusting human being any decent and morally upright person , whether APC or PDP, will avoid.

You would have passed down your message without this paragraph. What did you benefit from insulting someone that ignores you? Yet you pride yourself with being old, matured, principled and cultured?

Sir I must say that if I were your child, I would be gravely disappointed at you for making this reckless statements because it shows that you lack the qualities you self proclaim and ascribe to yourself. If the little sin Barcanister committed by posting objective statements about APC and hence decamping from your camp due to your (and other APC supporters') autocratic nature and lack of tolerance can make you hate him so much, it means you can go as far as causing him harm if you knew him in person.

From all point of view, it is Barcanister on the other hand, that is displaying maturity and is cultured and principled.

You have to let go of the past and face the future. After all people from different works of life, different educational backgrounds, different political backgrounds, different tribes, different political parties, etc, makes friends with each other.

If you continue creating this divide, then what manner of change are you preaching?

Peace be unto thee.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

You would have passed down your message without this paragraph. What did you benefit from insulting someone that ignores you? Yet you pride yourself with being old, matured, principled and cultured?

Sir I must say that if I were your child, I would be gravely disappointed at you for making this reckless statements because it shows that you lack the qualities you self proclaim and ascribe to yourself. If the little sin Barcanister committed by posting objective statements about APC and hence decamping from your camp due to your (and other APC supporters') autocratic nature and lack of tolerance can make you hate him so much, it means you can go as far as causing him harm if you knew him in person.

From all point of view, it is Barcanister on the other hand, that is displaying maturity and is cultured and principled.

You have to let go of the past and face the future. After all people from different works of life, different educational backgrounds, different political backgrounds, different tribes, different political parties, etc, makes friends with each other.

If you continue creating this divide, then what manner of change are you preaching?

Peace be unto thee.
Bros, You're the man.
I love this, I just hope he doesn't come for you. Because that's what they specialize on.

4 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't be deceived, majority of votes from SW are for GMB.

And whether you like it or not, CHANGE is imminent in the leadership of this country.

Precisely May 29, 2015 GEJ will hand over to a democratically elected President, Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, General Muhammadu Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hues and cries of an empty; morally bankrupt; naive; immature and schizophrenic boy like you...
You attach too much importance to yourself and your opinions but unfortunately, no one is a judge in his own case;allow us judge & rate you bro...I laughed so loud when I saw you write that you are even exposing so much already on the forum...Imagine; a kwarikwata like you...keep deceiving yourself....if you PM any Nairalander, be sure of being ignored because who wants to associate with a 'dull baby'...

If barcanista was irrelevant and empty like you; why haven't you moved on? Why are you still stalking him? I am yet to see him make a mention of you since then, but on the contrast; you're eating and drinking him every minute...I know you won't mind giving him your wife just to have him back in your camp(Barcanista won't accept tokunbo before you dhl her now, thinking it will work the magic)...lolz

Is it amnesia or what? let me show those who got Nigeria sordid reputation;
1) Buhari who crated Umar Dikko hence soiling our relationship with UK...
2)Buhari who campaigned against his country as head of state for OAU secretary general simply because a Fulani man from Niger republic was also contesting...
3)Buhari who killed youths using retroactive laws hence making the world rate Nigeria as a barbaric nation...
4)Buhari who overthrew a legitimate government hence making the world view Nigeria as anarchists and a nation of coup plotters...
5)Buhari who used physical and brutal force to enforce price control as against normal economic principles of price mechanism hence forcing the world to see us as animals with no brains...
6)Buhari who represented the dark age of Nigeria but being repackaged by vultures and looters like you as change with obsolete ideas...
7)On a lighter note; APC; a compendium of folks who noted the worst characteristics of themselves in public glare without knowing that history will come to hurt them soonest...Google all their conflicting and contradicting nauseating statements and secrets about themselves; then you will see your real identity...

Since, hypocrisy and amnesia isn't helping your case...just as barcanista left you, so also did amechi, saraki, rochas, kwankwaso, oyegun, atiku, ogbe, oyinlola, wamakko, tambuwal, mbadinuju, goje, etc leave PDP...So why the fuse? Why can't you grow up and pick your bartered and over bloated ego together.... barcanista has moved on...go get a life bro...STOP AMASSING ENEMITY AS WEALTH AFTER ELECTIONS; LIFE CONTINUES....thanks
[size=15pt]Best post of the day[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by dein77(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

Peace be unto thee.

Man, keep it up; you did a very good job there. Life has to go on. At a point I was beginning to fear for the youngman's life. Its that bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by tomzman: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
I won't come here to debate with anybody. A simple trip to any newspaper stand in the SW would show you that GEJ has lost the SW. I am yet to find anyone in my family supporting GEJ.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'll rather say of the week
SeverusSnape:

[size=15pt]Best post of the day[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
I'll rather say of the week
Seconded sir.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by dein77(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbawe2:

Abeg shut it. Who cares about the opinion of TANdroid losers like you? You sad saps, perhaps because your personal lives are empty and failed, attach too much importance to this internet thingy. I have the right to speak my mind and call a spade a spade by making my opinion known about the immoral, shameless and nauseating OP. If you enjoy supporting crooks and charlatan then that is your own prerogative although I must add that this comes as no surprise since GEJ is largely supported by unprincipled, ethnocentric and vengeful characters who have no qualms wishing failure and chaos on Nigeria. Oga stay in your lane and out of my way. The way I was raised, we do not praise worthless cads and amoral charlatan. We let them know precisely what they are without sugar-coating the truth. If that upsets you then "go and die".

Who was he when he was busy working with your broom- waving camp? Perhaps he wasn't a charlatan then; he wasn't unprincipled then.

He wasn't a card carrying member of the PDP; it all ended here on Nairaland. So why the noise from you and your guys? I can see barcanista isn't as irrelevant and redundant like you guys are painting him. People change their allegiance every once in a while. Card carrying members like OBJ even publicly tore his! Free him!

Elections will come and go! People have their reasons for supporting whoever they support, and the reasons must not be compelling or even sensible to you!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . .@bolded, best ever description of Barcanista!! . . . . . . . . . . .as for the rest of the junk you took up space with, . . . . . . . . . . . .your intelligence is at the same pedestal with that of Goodluck Jonathan

Do you guys dream about barcanista...Oh I see; he's the only smart, reasonable, and intelligent guy amidst your camp then...Stop crying bro...pele

btw Your level of literacy and ability to comprehend is actually in doubt, otherwise what I wrote are simply facts of history about you and APC not junks as your jamming brain is ringing in your skull...Using shouting colours, big fonts sizes, & bolding every page of your life won't make you any better, wiser or more intelligent rather you will still smell thuggery like Jagaban your master...pele

In case you wanna salvage your situation; kindly make use of Jonathan almajiri school to improve yourself before you become irredeemable and thus waste...pele

Thanks for complimenting me with Jonathan kind of intelligence...Sure with such intelligence, Jonathan got to the presidency; may mine be so too...Amen...God bless us all...thanks

modified...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Your level of literacy and ability to comprehend is actually in doubt, otherwise what I wrote are simply facts of history about you and APC not junks as your jamming brain is ringing in your skull...Using shouting colours, big fonts sizes, & bolding every page of your life won't make you any better, wiser or more intelligent rather you will still smell thuggery like Jagaban your master...pele

In case you wanna salvage your situation; kindly make use of Jonathan almajiri school to improve yourself before you become irredeemable and thus waste...pele

Thanks for complimenting me with Jonathan kind of intelligence...[b]Sure with such intelligence, Jonathan got to the presidency; may mine be so too[b]...Amen...God bless us all...thanks
Amen at emboldened.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Amen at emboldened.

Sure bro...this guys will commit suicide because of losing you ooo...I can imagine how painful & frustrating it is for them with all these insults and empty rhetorics here, which best describes them than the person the attack is aimed against...Anyway, I am ready for them maybe they desire more of Truckpusher style from more people...

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure bro...this guys will commit suicide because of losing you ooo...I can imagine how painful & frustrating it is for them with all these insults and empty rhetorics here, which best describes them than the person the attack is aimed against...Anyway, I am ready for them maybe they desire more of Truckpusher style from more people...
Though I find the reaction and constant insult by some of them as very unnecessary, responding to them in like manner will amount to denigration. Whoever wants to insult should continue, when he/she is done he/she will come back to discuss politics. It won't stop me from respecting them as humans neither will it give me emotional break-down.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Though I find the reaction and constant insult of some of them as very unnecessary, responding to them in like manner will amount to denigration. Whoever wants to insult should continue, when he/she is done he/she will come back to discuss politics. It won't stop me from respecting them as humans neither will it give me emotional break-down.

Keep it up bro...More blessings...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Your level of literacy and ability to comprehend is actually in doubt, otherwise what I wrote are simply facts of history about you and APC not junks as your jamming brain is ringing in your skull...Using shouting colours, big fonts sizes, & bolding every page of your life won't make you any better, wiser or more intelligent rather you will still smell thuggery like Jagaban your master...pele

Thanks for complimenting me with Jonathan kind of intelligence...Sure with such intelligence, Jonathan got to the presidency; may mine be so too...Amen...God bless us all...thanks

[b] . . . . . . . . . . .then we have agreed, your intelligence and ability to get elevated in life is hinged and sealed on 'luck' . . . . . . . . . . . .like your principal who waited on the misfortune of others to rise to the presidency, so is you; waiting on your folks in order to make a headway in life . . . . . . . . . . . . . .almajiri schools? . . . . . . . . . . .does the fedora drunk believe in schools? isn't the fedora drunk the one going about giving contracts to thugs, militants & touts in the name of pipeline security? . . . . . . . . . . . .a man who has set a precedence that it is more rewarding to pick up arms and cause mayhem than to go to school . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .before I make use of the so called almajiri schools, tell your drunk puppeteer to enrol his wife and save us the embarrassment of her bought degrees . . . . . . . . . . . . . . my level of literacy compared to yours is like pitching a speed train with the Indian modelled locomotive your drunk of a failure is known for . . . . . . . . . . . . . .bunch of low life political jobbers seeking the proverbial 'protection' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .the World knows fedora hat wearing cartoon character man is a failure, Africa knows the drunk is the definition failure, Nigeria knows the clueless one is failure personified . . . . . . . . . . . .only those with their heads up Mr drunk's a** are too stuck in it to face reality . . . . . . . . . RUBBISH!!![/b]

3 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Tdhforreal(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Keep it up bro...More blessings...
BREAKING NEWS: Atiku has decamped back to the PDP. official report to follow soon.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
The votes BUHARI will get in d SW will be in d majority. It will not be solely determined by d strength or weakness of APC in d region but more of d desire of SWesterners across board for change. On d 28th many of d accord,labour SDP party will b foolish to tell their supporters to vote GEJ for President and their party for Senate and house. They are fully aware dt will b dangerous cos of fear of dere supporters voting PDP for all cstegories. GEJ just wasted his money bribing those guys

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta / "FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" / Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.