Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (53431 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 2:17am On May 16, 2015
...is going, amazing
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
weldone boss.. good speed
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
Chekitaut:
...is going, amazing
Thanks
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2015
Complete completion of pile cap with beam
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2015
segcymoor:
Complete completion of pile cap with beam

how is it going boss? weldone
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2015
twinskenny:

how is it going boss? weldone
Going well my guy!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
Filling process in progress!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2015
Filling work in progress!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2015
Following as usual. wink
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2015
In the process. ..

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
segcymoor:
In the process. ..
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by miccoy(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Hian! I thought those were underground (basement)....until you start filling 'em with sand grin
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
miccoy:
Hian! I thought those were underground (basement)....until you start filling 'em with sand grin
Basically., the Piling is being designed to be suspended but we decided to fill it up
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
segcymoor:

Basically., the Piling is being designed to be suspended but we decided to fill it up
Any reason for this change of mind? I suspect it would have worked but looking at the cost of the decking against the sand filling, it might not be a bad idea to simply sand fill. Kindly correct me if I am wrong. Very tidy job sir.

By the way I can see you are still in the art of taking a walk on ur reinforcements. wink

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
cleric:

Any reason for this change of mind? I suspect it would have worked but looking at the cost of the decking against the sand filling, it might not be a bad idea to simply sand fill. Kindly correct me if I am wrong. Very tidy job sir.
By the way I can see you are still in the art of taking a walk on ur reinforcements. wink
Actually checking the reinforcement tongue
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
segcymoor:

happy sunday boss
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2015
segcymoor:

Yep, I understand perfectly sir
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2015
Bros pls what is this sand fill called and how much for 20 tons?.

Thanks for the good works here.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
euromilion:
Bros pls what is this sand fill called and how much for 20 tons?.
Thanks for the good works here.
It is just red filling. ..35k per 20tons
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2015
segcymoor:

It is just red filling. ..35k per 20tons

Thanks Segun.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
euromilion:

Thanks Segun.
u are welcome!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Update : completion of filling. ....surface treatment to commence
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Surface treatment

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
segcymoor:
Surface treatment

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Over site reinforcement details
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
segcymoor:
Over site reinforcement details

1 Like

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Reinforcement work

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
We set to round up this foundation tomorrow

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
In the process. ..

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by One4me: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
segcymoor:
In the process. ..

Welldone Segcy.
Those red sands, did you use two different types?

Where are you sourcing such red sand from?

More grease to your elbow
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
One4me:

Welldone Segcy.
Those red sands, did you use two different types?
Where are you sourcing such red sand from?
More grease to your elbow
No.only red.i think supply did brought it from Ibeju lekki area
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Starters bar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.