Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (42731 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by luvlyoracle(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
ijecks:
lies can spread o,never for once did he say it was jonathan,but he made comments about assassins who were sent to kill him
don't mind dem,he just want change

1 Share

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by bleufaucon: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and REVEREND is his name." —Psalm 111:9

Therefore according to this verse in the bible,this so called Rv FR Mbaka is a false prophet,full if deceit and treacherous lies. Representing and evil entity,The RCC! Only God is reverend..the same goes to those who call themselves,pastors,Most reverend,Arch bishop,your Eminence,Emeritus,Cardinal and Papa..

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tolexander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CIo1Wle308Q

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/16/president-jonathan-and-wife-patience-planning-assassinate-me-rev-fr-mbaka

How many political assassinations have happened since the administration of GEJ? If GEJ hasn't killed any of his heavyweight political enemies, despite being accused of training snipers and having over 100 politicians on his watchlist, is it a priest he will kill? Fr. Mbaka, don't let the devil use you.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Chigold101(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Godmann:
Mine is to bear witness of what I know. I hate Christians and their lies. Born a catholic but has not been to church since this year because I am fed up with the lies in Churches.

I have been to Mbaka Church at Enugu, in my usual critical self to analyse him.

I was sure to see a church that welcomes the poor unlike every other church in Nigeria.

Mbaka is a very ssincere person; he may make mistakes of by his understanding of issues; but he is very sincere.

Whatever he says about GEJ is from his understanding. This man cannot be influenced by Money.

I have witnesses so many Catholic Priests; including Father Edeh of Elele; but I give it to Mbaka.

I have said all I know. God bears me witness
this shows u dont know Mbaka. Did u know how he fought Nnamani & how claimed that Nnamani wants to kill him in 2003? Did you know he said Nnamani will not be re elected? but Nnamani re elected and finally went to senate in 2007. What of Chime? Chime is about completing his 2terms.

DID YOU KNOW THAT MBAKA has to make his followers carry mock COFFIN of a sitting governor saying the governor would die inoffice. But today the governor is still alive. Forget Mbaka please.

Mbaka gives his followers “spiritual poison.“ He is a political clown as long as SE people are concerned.

People that go to his ministry go there because they have one problem or another; they dont go there to hear the word of GOD. They go there to recieve prayers. Another people that go there are those that are afraid of dying and those who believe that someone from their village, yard, office etc are the reason for their backwardness. He is a prayer contractor, people go there just to collect prayers.

But most times he shares SPIRITUAL POISON

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by enoks(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
This Rev. Mbaka just exposes the church to ridicule. I mean what kinda trash is this is he now a politician that has lost his calling? I bet even thienubu will take this piece of news with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by lagdmark(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rev. Mbaka is already a dead man in spirit

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mbaka why??

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tbaba1234: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
ijecks:
lies can spread o,never for once did he say it was jonathan,but he made comments about assassins who were sent to kill him

You did not watch the video.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by stanmarshals(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by shammah1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sahara reporters at their rubbish again. Always against our President Jonathan. Anyway, what matter most is that God is not against GEJ.

In other words... GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Excellentmind: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
As a media house with burning desire to sustain its operations with lies instead of credibility will only get the attention of credulous because no reasonable mind will waste his time reading paddles of lies.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by dking123: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chigold101:
this shows u dont know Mbaka. Did u know how he fought Nnamani & how claimed that Nnamani wants to kill him in 2003? Did you know he said Nnamani will not be re elected? but Nnamani re elected and finally went to senate in 2007. What of Chime? Chime is about completing his 2terms.

DID YOU KNOW THAT MBAKA has to make his followers carry mock COFFIN of a sitting governor saying the governor would die inoffice. But today the governor is still alive. Forget Mbaka please.

Mbaka gives his followers “spiritual poison.“ He is a political clown as long as SE people are concerned.

People that go to his ministry go there because they have one problem or another; they dont go there to hear the word of GOD. They go there to recieve prayers. Another people that go there are those that are afraid of dying and those who believe that someone from their village, yard, office etc are the reason for their backwardness. He is a prayer contractor, people go there just to collect prayers.

I am not a catholic but over the years i have swallowed Mbaka's massages hook, line and sinker. This has tought me a lesson in my christian life, never follow any 'man of God' . I hate to say it. Mbaka is fake.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by OkuDiOver1(f): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
iyobosadavid:
Ewu if u nid evidence download the video that's y d like is there if u even get mb self ....tanoid robot
Thank you
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tbaba1234: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Excellentmind
post=31682034:

As a media house with burning desire to sustain its operations with lies instead of credibility will only get the attention of credulous because no reasonable mind will waste his time reading paddles of lies.

Mr man, there is a video of Mbaka saying all that.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by FOLLOWJESUS: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
EVery man of GOD has one important atribute. And that is wisdom, even in the preaching of the word there is need for wisdom, Any man of GOD that lack wisdom will not either last or go far in the ministry,Mbaka lack wisdom in his ministration that is why he has no peace,believe me, no body is after him,the massage John the baptist preached to HEROD the king and was beheaded, Prophet Nathan preached the same massage to king DAVID and nothing happened to him,the deference between the two is wisdom, I can authoritatively tell you that Mbaka is not a man of GOD, the bible says by their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tbaba1234: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
shammah1:
Sahara reporters at their rubbish again. Always against our President Jonathan. Anyway, what matter most is that God is not against GEJ.

In other words... GEJ till 2019

There is a video by Mbaka..
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Popemax(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
scribble:
GEJ and Patience don't have your time.

But rest assured you pissed a lot of people off.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Godmann(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chigold101:

Was Mbaka right to fight Nanamani? YES. Nnamani was a common criminal.

Did he succeed? Yes. Where is Nanamani and his political career today?

Can Mabaka make mistakes? Yes.

is Mbaka right in condemning GEJ? Yes.

I am fully with Mbaka on this. GEJ is evil.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tit(f): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
i will just dash this mbaka to ISIS

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Chigold101(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
dking123:

I am not a catholic but over the years i have swallowed Mbaka's massages hook, line and sinker. This has tought me a lesson in my christian life, never follow any 'man of God' . I hate to say it. Mbaka is fake.
Jesus CHRIST remains the author & finisher of our FAITH. The only foundation laid where we are to build in our christian race.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nurika: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
dridowu:
Hmmmm, Oga Jona should remember "Touch Not my anointed"
#March28
#ihavedecided
my friend God cannot be fooled, whosoever uses d name of God in vain in d name of priests n Reverends shall be consumed cos God is a consuming fire. Judgement shall start first in d church.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Uncletony(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
TankGod it was jonathan, say rubbish against uncivilized politicians & u are so dead!

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nurika: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Godmann:

just get ready 2sink wit him cos Gods anger will com upon anyone planning evil plot against another

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Edusouls(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
mbaka dont mind them, you are a man of truth continue,no look anybody face, just stand by the truth always,christ is with you,leave nigerians they hate the truth and thats why we lavish in endless suffering.as for jonathan he cant lay hands on you, you are protected by the almighty...

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by chosen04(f): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Godmann:

......You are with same Mbaka that waxed a music track accusing Ohakim of been a "Priest beater" based on a mere allegation? Which honest and true man of God will wax a musical track based on a mere allegation? Yes! Based on unconfirmed report. Mbaka is a common "Agbaka Ekee Politician"

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nortcentrallord(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
bewla:
let them say jona plan to kill every one we no want no just vote and protect your vote

Don't mind the guy jor. I am a catholic and the church never endears any of its ministers to be partisan. He made the same allegations that Chimaroke wanted to kill him then. That Chimaroke will loose the election and die but the opposite happened. Yes, he got a message to warn Jonathan not to condemn him or did the God told him to tell us that we should Vote APC?

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Reaper231(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rev Mbaka is beginning to talk too much. Dats wat apuns wen u meddle in politics. Who is he to determine who's offering shld be accepted by God. Hw can Mbaka return an offering offered even by d worst sinner?

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Tolexander: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
zonax:

OP stop playing this your NONSENSE partisan politics. He didn't tell his followers to bot anybody neither GEJ nor BUHARI.
He only addressed some national issues and didn't canvass vote for anybody. Please stop peddling lies.
shey u well sha?
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Chigold101(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Godmann:

what career are u asking of? Nnamani served two terms as Governor of Enugu state. He served one term as a Senator federal republic. Please what else do you want from him considering his age and the zone where he is coming from?
In SE we dont make anyone a “tin god.“

Why dont you ask of Chime, whom Mbaka also fought?

U have right to call GEJ any name. It is becasue he is not like OBJ thats why anybody could talk to him anyhow.

In 2007 OBJ sent Theodore Orji to jail & Rotimi Amaechi ran away into self exile.

GEJ is too democratic thats his greatest undoing

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nortcentrallord(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Evidence pleaaaaase

Hahaha, evidence? You dont know Sahara reporters. Hehehehe.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nortcentrallord(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
DesChyko:
Hahaha.. Sahara babies o..
From New York to Enugu..grin

Which one come be 21-minute video? angry
Na winch??
62MB sha angry

No mind useless Sahara reporters. Their news be like Sahara itself. Very dry. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by DinoAnnberry(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=8pt]What brought you into politics in the first place, ye man of God. Instead of studying your bible and praying for nigeria, you are busy speasing lies about Jonathan.

God is watching.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.