Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (42769 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Anyi44(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mbaka why

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Emmahunk(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tolexander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CIo1Wle308Q

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/16/president-jonathan-and-wife-patience-planning-assassinate-me-rev-fr-mbaka

I think the other supposed men of God asking Mbaka to face his priesthood and shut up on politics are the ones that should shut up.
Prophets of old were known to tell kings to their faces any wrongdoing that was found in them. It was a Prophet that told David of God's anger when he went into Uriah's wife. It was a Prophet that told Hezekiah that God was angry with him. So many other examples abound of the bold and fearless prophecies by these Prophets of old just like Mbaka is doing in our time

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Youngzedd(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
babasanti:

See your head like glo modem.

Your head na Airtel.

You know how airtel network is naa.

See level

grin grin grin
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Tinyemeka(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tolexander:
all the while he'd been advocating, endorsing, canvassing and annointing the President and his wife, no death threat.

well, nothing concern me since he didn't cry out when he was given money and envelope by the accused.

When gad he been endorsing Jonathan?
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by omersco: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonathan and his yeye wife should becareful.All of you who have been saying all such of rubbish to man of God should equally be careful. Rev fr Mbaka is not an hugery priest,He can never compromise. The truth is bitter He is saying the truth. My prayer for him is dat God who protected shadrach,meshach and abedinego will protect him till this clueless man nd his cohorts will be send to krikri prison.come march 28th.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by sampeyo: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tolexander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CIo1Wle308Q

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/16/president-jonathan-and-wife-patience-planning-assassinate-me-rev-fr-mbaka

Apc has caried their propaganda to Mbaka again. Why do Apc like formenting trouble every where. Today killing Tinubu, tomorrow GMB next tomorow Mbaka. Apc why why why.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
In GEJ's past 5+ yrs of presidency, he hasn't as much as even persecuted even his most brazen adversaries, what bearing does fr. mbaka have in Nigerian politics to motivate his assassination? Sahara reporters keep ridiculing yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by sampeyo: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: President Jonathan and wife Patience Planning to assassinate me - Rev. Fr. Mbaka

I read the claims of the respected Rev. Fr. Mbaka and ever since I am trying to piece together the events leading to his fall out with Dame Patience and of course GEJ. Also bothering my mind is why at this time would he chose to make such an allegation.

Is he acting a script?

Is he by all means trying his level best to put a clog in the wheel of progress and the momentum the Jonathan campaign team has garnered since the postponement of polls to March 28, by INEC?

Are his political associate jittery at this stage and feel compelled to use him?

Has his political associates asked him to throw in the joker knowing fully well that the game is indeed up for them and the fat lady is about to sing?

Time indeed is a revealed of all things. If you would recall when dame Patience Jonathan visited him (Rev. Fr Mbaka) last year, he was practically all over her and even prayed for her and her husband. He also released four pigeons into the air, while three of them flew away and the remaining one fell to the ground, he had prophesied that to mean that the South, West and East were in full support of GEJ and that the only place he had problems was in the north. In his prayers for GEJ and Dame Patience Jonathan, he confessed openly that God is on the side of GEJ and that come what may, GEJ would defeat all his enemies and record phenomenal success in the coming elections.

God is not an author of confusion and as such he cannot send one message through his prophet and again send another contradicting message through the same mouth piece so as to cause confusion. I would at this point chose to remind the Rev. Fr of the story of Jonah in the bible. God had asked him to deliver a message to the king at Nineve, but his refusal cost him a lot of pains and suffering. However he finally complied and delivered the message. But alas the king had realised his faults and repented fully of his sins and attracted the mercies of God. He was forgiven by God and destruction did not come to Nineve and it's people. Jonah was angry with this and had to be scolded by God in a revelation.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka please you may refuse any gifts that the first couple may have sent to you, maybe, and I say maybe you have given your assurances to your sponsors. That I don't know of. But you as a human being cannot change what God has ordained and that is what you have acknowledge in your prayers earlier for the first couple, which is that God would defeat and confound all their enemies and also Jonathan would be returned as President to serve a second term in office.

Please be reminded that this is the only government that we have not experienced any politically motivated assassination ordered from the helm of affairs, irrespective of it suffering the most in criticism in the political history of Nigeria. This government has not even been irrational with the lives of perceived threats. Yaradua would have scaled this vital test had he not approved the killing of Yusuf the founder of boko haram.

Mbaka would have been picked up by Buhari and slammed into jail straight away. People who committed lesser crimes of criticizing Buhari were jailed during Buhari's administration, how much more when somebody falsely accuses the President and his wife of trying to kill him, with absolutely no evidence. I pray Rev. Fr Mbaka is not committing the grave sin of blasphemy.

I can go on but as it 'time is a revealed of all thing'. More important people and serious political threats have not been assassinated nor thrown into prison so how come you are crying wolf?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by wtfCode: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
mbaka why!

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by sicily4u: 12:01am On Mar 17, 2015
MrEverest:
shut that contraption you call a mouth, it is obvious that you are the f00l here. Gullible gay, Mbaka is not a supernatural being or God, he is human & can make mistakes as he is already doing!!!

tell your useless and mad family to shut up
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Hopechild: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls try as much as possible to pray for Fr. Mbaka. pray to God to have mercy on him .

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by sicily4u: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Hopechild:
Pls try as much as possible to pray for Fr. Mbaka. pray to God to have mercy on him .

God to have mercy on him as in ?
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by sicily4u: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2015
MrEverest:
This man called Mbaka has totally lost it. Such a supposed man of God who was hitherto respected to be talking like dirty politicians in the mould of Tifnubu & Amaechi. Why is he taking the whole thing personal Is he the only man of God in Nigeria Why is he always involved in politics Even with all his unfulfilled prophesies as listed by BBC he is still talking. Chai, this man has left his calling for politics, so sad cry cry

you'r a f00l
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Gr8tasign: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2015
My observations---

1.The activeness of those commissioned by gej to flood the internet/s.media paid & unpaid partisan(wrk 2 earn blesins & nt curse, use ur head, tis jst politice).
2.Politic of ethnicism-They're those who hide &/or decide to critize a truth simple because it favoured someone from a different ethnic group(dnt b carrid away by bitterness, guard ur uttrances).
3.Pegans/non-catholics who assumed christians/catholics just to score sheap political goals(wu z decivn wu or wu askd ur religion? b ursef n make a concrte argument that wil portray ur wizdom n nt bitterness/sentiments).4.Christians who neither have background,knowledgeof the scripture nor understand the ways of God parading their ignorance by making references to &/or quoting scripture(be nt lyk a nameles man wtout id that featured on "mbaka y" wu shocase hz total ignorant n quotd elijah's lockin up of heavn whch was neitha in favor of d land nor d king ratha as a punishmt 2 dem. Also elija z themd "d highest troble mker of isreal"wink
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by fresh15: 1:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Fr.mbaka may have gone too far with such antagonistic message against the humble incumbent president Jonathan.However,Jonathan is a gentleman that is not known for callous killings of his enemies.Jonathan is the only Nigerian president that has absorbed all sorts of insults and castigations from all quarters without any retaliative tendencies.Jonathan is seriously occupied with election matters,Boko haram etc and would not have time for trivial issues like killing mbaka.Mbaka may have been apprehensive due to his derogatory utterances.Mbaka should allow Jonathan to concentrate on the forthcoming election, which he will win to prove mbaka wrong

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by cooltone: 1:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Further evidence of a president bribing priest and the clergy. What baffles me most is the way many Nigerians turn blind eye to serious bribery allegations by our failed president and his hawks. Thank God for a priest like father Mbaka who will stand fearlessly for the betterment of their people. He remains in the league of Desmond Tutu and Martin Luther King. God will always protect him.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:09am On Mar 17, 2015
cool
CR77:
Abeg sir face your priest work..

GEJ till 2019.. cool cool cool
shocked
CR77:
Abeg sir face your priest work..

GEJ till 2019.. cool cool cool
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by irokop(m): 2:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Mbaka are you sure that you are a man of GOD? Cos real men of God don't talk and behave the way you does. Our God is not a confutionist, mbaka watch your tongue you are going astray big time, GEJ is a well known gentle man if not they would have pick you up since, that attention you are seeking you will then receive it in loads.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by irokop(m): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Woe to that man who runs when nothing is posuing him.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by hubreality(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Emmahunk:

I think the other supposed men of God asking Mbaka to face his priesthood and shut up on politics are the ones that should shut up.
Prophets of old were known to tell kings to their faces any wrongdoing that was found in them. It was a Prophet that told David of God's anger when he went into Uriah's wife. It was a Prophet that told Hezekiah that God was angry with him. So many other examples abound of the bold and fearless prophecies by these Prophets of old just like Mbaka is doing in our time
Was he there when monies were released for them to kill him, he has come again with hear say; that's how the misled him that Ohakim beat a reverend father only for him to come back later and tell the world that he never beat a reverend father. I don't believe this kind of his baseless propaganda. Let him face his priesthood assignment, and not politics of bitterness.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Kericoo(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Kericoo(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
irokop:
Mbaka are you sure that you are a man of GOD? Cos real men of God don't talk and behave the way you does. Our God is not a confutionist, mbaka watch your tongue you are going astray big time, GEJ is a well known gentle man if not they would have pick you up since, that attention you are seeking you will then receive it in loads.

WHY Didn't u close the mouth of Prophets in the Bible? Elijah and Jonah..
These a great prophets in the Bible that feared no one . They speak to Kings , telling them of their evil doings and for them to look after the poor.. So are they not Men of God..?

You don't have a common Sense.. Because if one of your Sister is among d Chibok girls then you will support Him or two of ur Family members lost their lives in Bomb Blast, then your eye will open..

Real Men Of God speaks for the poor and the masses when things are not going well.. And Rev.Fr.mbaka did that for Us and all you could say is that He is not a real Man of God.. Fool , Think well..

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by bobkezel(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Drunken master ranting again.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by simdam500(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2015
I think someone is scared GEJ might come for him if he wins. Maybe vision don change.

Anyway, GEJ and PEJ doesn't have his time... better implore his congregation to fast on his behalf shocked
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by irokop(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Kericoo:

WHY Didn't u close the mouth of Prophets in the Bible? Elijah and Jonah..
These a great prophets in the Bible that feared no one . They speak to Kings , telling them of their evil doings and for them to look after the poor.. So are they not Men of God..?

You don't have a common Sense.. Because if one of your Sister is among d Chibok girls then you will support Him or two of ur Family members lost their lives in Bomb Blast, then your eye will open..

Real Men Of God speaks for the poor and the masses when things are not going well.. And Rev.Fr.mbaka did that for Us and all you could say is that He is not a real Man of God.. Fool , Think well..

The bible said that they that worship God Should absten from every appearance of evil.

What a man of God will bring 3 pigeon and upt them to fly to determine some body future or progress, that's the same thing voodoos doctors does.

Mbaka was on chimaroke former governor of Enugu state he said a lot of things against him and even go as far as saying the man chimaroke will not win second time as the then governor of Enugu state, it didn't end there chimaroke finished his second term and even went for senate.

Mbaka went ballistic about former governor of IMO state in the name of ohakim he said unsayable things against ohakim which he later swallowed back, what a man of God? I'm not fan of all those I mentioned here all I'm saying is priest should talk and behave like a priest not like a motor park tout or a native doctor.

GEJ is one of the best president Nigeria has ever had since independent cos of obvious reasons cos of what we can see feel touch and use, GEJ is doing very well, but is he choping our money? The answer should be that he that work should eat.

Mbaka should mind his priest hood preach the word of God and win souls for Christ, he is tackling a just man, since GEJ become president of Nigeria can you point one elites who was assassinated by this regime? Boko haram is formed to unseat him and make his government ungovernable, God almighty is the king maker when he make one a king the person will last on the throne and ppl will rejoice.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2015
It's not trueooooo. Our President is not a killer, have you heard of anybody he killed since his regime? I bet you his a gentle man.
He's not a desperado like the APC members.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Blackkie: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
When the kings starts dancing NAKED, you have to watch closely.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by MrEverest(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2015
sicily4u:

tell your useless and mad family to shut up
Based on your debased, warped & senseless reasoning viz-a-viz your tout & delinquent behaviour, I can deduce that you, your entire family & lineage cannot be like me not to talk of my family you mentioned. Go get a life, you demented I'd.iot!!!
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Champele(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
this mental deranged god of man will never shut up.money don dey enter his head.I suggest psychiatric hospital for him.fool.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by prest(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
CREATE THE WEDDING CAKE OF YOUR DREAM WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK!!!
CATEGORY 1:
Stylish 3tiers (6",10",14"wink wedding cake plus 150 cut up for guest for just (N70,000)
CATEGORY 2:
Stylish 4tiers (5",8",11",14"wink wedding cake and 1tier (12" Redvelvet, Sponge or Chocolate cake) engagement cake of your choice. plus 100 cup cakes or 250 cut up cakes for guest. for just (N120,000)
CATEGORY 3
Stylish 5tiers wedding cake with a 2tiers (Redvelvet, Sponge or chocolate) engagement cake of your choice. plus 300 cut up cakes or 150 cup cakes for guest. for just (N165,000)
This offer ends june 2015. To make a booking but can be utilized till January 2016 once booking is secured.
FOR INQUIRIES:
18 BODE THOMAS, BY UBA, SURULERE LAGOS. 08055170819, 08094166041. e: yellowvelvet01@gmail.com. BB PIN: 79C852F8, ALSO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/yellowvelvetcakes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by irsakant: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Emmahunk:

You are shameless!
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by irsakant: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
omersco:
Jonathan and his yeye wife should becareful.All of you who have been saying all such of rubbish to man of God should equally be careful. Rev fr Mbaka is not an hugery priest,He can never compromise. The truth is bitter He is saying the truth. My prayer for him is dat God who protected shadrach,meshach and abedinego will protect him till this clueless man nd his cohorts will be send to krikri prison.come march 28th.
You are shameless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma Attends His First NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.