Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed (33153 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:

Shut up witch! If denouncing a robber, killer & tyrant makes one a devil; then I want to stay devilish.

As long as you perpetual animals continue to insult Mr President and his beautiful wife; then you goats will get it HOT! It's bumper to bumper.

You demonic ja njan weed s will regret your allegations, insult and hate filled speeches.
Wow! We need to talk on phone buddie. They have transplanted your brain!
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by kheart(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Party of thugs
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
grin grin
Don't dial that number!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=31651764&topic=2197651

Hypocritical witch

Quote me again and watch your body transform to a leper
blood of Jesus! shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Emmafrancis: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:
I hope Mrs. Buhari wasn't attacked? Violence against women should never be encouraged....
And violence against men should be encouraged abi?? Women and selfishness.
NO Violence to any body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Badgers14: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
No matter the weight of an elephant, it no fit cause earthquake.

No shaking.

#Ihavedecided.

Sai GMB 2015 cool

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Vithouston: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
The APC is a den of criminals. They destroy their cars in order to point fingers.
It was APC's buhari that talked of bloodshed years ago in this 2015 election
and they have started it. GEJ isn't violent
GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why is she not on HI.JAB.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by harry509: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
LMAyedun:
At least 10 vehicles on the convoy of Mrs Aishat Buhari, wife of the APC presidential candidate were vandalised on Monday when some hoodlums  attacked her convoy in Ilorin, Kwara state.

The incident took place at the popular Ilorin film house area, a stone throw from the Emir’s palace.

The Kwara State APC chairman, Hon. Ishola Balogun- Fulani who addressed a press conference on the incidence this night put the blame at the door step of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He alleged that the attack was masterminded by a well known chieftain of the PDP from Kwara Central.

“We also have it on good authority that two of the PDP hoodlums have been apprehended by the police.

“We are using this medium again to call on the police and other security agencies to be on the alert and call PDP to order”, he stated.

Balogun- Fulani recalled that his party had repeatedly reported to the police and other security agencies about plan by the PDP to foment trouble before, during and after the forthcoming general elections.

The state commissioner of police, Mr Salihu Garba confirmed the incidence.

He did not, however, confirmed the arrest of any suspect in connection with the attack on Mrs Buhari’s convoy.

http://leadership.ng/news/politics/417916/hoodlums-attack-mrs-buharis-convoy-destroy-10-vehicles
PDP as failed already, shame on dem.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by victorazy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Another woman cow on rampant.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by NewsHub: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zedric:

What sense av u made? If u av nothing to comment on, can't u just view the thread and leave? Can't you just pretend to be smart? Why the insult?

Please help me ask that guy if he thinks he made any sense with what he wrote.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Uncletony(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Husband no get moni buy form, wife dey go on 10 vehicle convoy, dey donate 149million!. Nawa ooo 4 dese desperate abokis!!

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by gud4dbest(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hope dis isnt a film-trick...did I read Ilorin?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ibkgab001: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Did you work for dbanj or donjazzy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by fatolaforrep1: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vote fore for federal rep Ibadan northwest southwest I promise not to let u down smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by fatolaforrep1: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vote fore for me federal rep Ibadan northwest southwest I promise not to let u down smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Etruth: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
No weapon fashioned against Buhari and his family shall prosper. They PDP shall gather and attempt, but they PDP will fail. Buhari and Osinbajo,as the mountains encamp around Jerusalem, so the Lord encamps around you, your family and all that belongs to you.The rod of the wicked shall not locate you in the name of Jesus. The angel of the LORD shall protect you from the nest of killers noisome fowler and the destruction that wasteth at noon day. Buhari and Osinbajo, I SEND YOU FORTH, GO AND PROSPER. POSSESS the Aso Rock GATES of your enemies PDP in JESUS NAME, Amen. But whyyyyyy? PEJ, whyyyyyyy? PEJ, call your thugs to order

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by NewsHub: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
grin grin

Seriously the guy is not normal!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by olaolulazio(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
P D Pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you think killing her will make GMB rethink?

he has decided and I have decided.

we have decided!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by festusfeezy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls oo, live mrs buhari out of this oo,. Violent against women should not b condoned pls oo,
hope She is not affecteed.
Praying for mach 28 to come n go
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Zuria(f): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Emmafrancis:

And violence against men should be encouraged abi?? Women and selfishness.
NO Violence to any body.

True...no violence to anybody but on a lighter note, the male body can withstand it...but ours is delicate grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by tola9ja: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=21pt]sai mama sai buhari

We cannot separate morality from politics, human lives are sacred so please don’t stone anybody. - Mrs Aisha Buhari.

A good mother will never incite violence, happy mother's day to all Nigerians![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Uncletony(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hope she did'nt come out alive!..she shud just kpeme for all i care!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by gbengaoa(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
politics and action movie are just thesame
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by zicoraads: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
NewsHub:

Seriously the guy is not normal!
I think he is perfectly normal, as all Jonathan supporters are. The same cannot be said of you and those you represent.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by bid4rich(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Convoy? Wait o! Has she become the 1st lady? What will now happen if she finally becomes one.
?

If the husband now lose nko, will she still continue with the convoy?

I advise she should wait till INEC blow the final whistle naw.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
10 vehicles (convoy)?

This despotic Con-artist wife (2nd wife) of a Canibal should go and make kilishi for her frail invertebrate of a husband.

A renowned online first lady of despotic people's congress masquerading as a patriotic mother can only deceive the perpetually gullible slaves.

I thought Buhari was broke oh! and Madamme rolls with 10 cars before her so called broke hubby is even president.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ziccoit: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
10 vehicles (convoy)?

This despotic Con-artist wife (2nd wife) of a Canibal should go and make kilishi for her frail invertebrate of a husband.

A renowned online first lady of despotic people's congress masquerading as a patriotic mother can only deceive the perpetually gullible slaves.

Typical of PDP smear campaign. Remember that all GEJ children were brought to earth by another woman (2nd wife) not PEJ. In fact GEJ have more than two wives if you consider the mothers of his adopted children.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by blackjack21(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
10 vehicles (convoy)?

"Convoy does not necessary mean personal security."
Go to school, you no gree. Always on NL "doing propagandaly"(Otuoke standard English).
tongue

22:47:31
Mon, Mar 16, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election / Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.