Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed (33146 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by xynerise: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:
I hope Mrs. Buhari wasn't attacked? Violence against women should never be encouraged....
And should be encouraged against men right?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by redcliff: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
bamog:
cry no weapon fashioned against our next 1st lady shall prosper

Amen
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by maryam6(f): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Uncletony:
Hope she did'nt come out alive!..she shud just kpeme for all i care!
Huh? So, people lyk u still exist?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Ikwokrikwo: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
They said the first lady's office isn't recognised yet someone who isn't even first lady yet is already moving in a convoy of over 10 vehicles.
APC and their deception is unbelievable.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by NewsHub: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
zicoraads:
I think he is perfectly normal, as all Jonathan supporters are. The same cannot be said of you and those you represent.

You make me laugh! Jonathanians are already running mad...from Fayose to FFK, If you are one of those gullible jonathanians, then it's officially confirmed that you are not normal.

Seriously i don't see why a normal human being would see 'abysmal failure and tell me it's transformation'.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Emmafrancis: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:

True...no violence to anybody but on a lighter note, the male body can withstand it...but ours is delicate grin grin
Lol. That is so not true. Its the other way round. U can't compare the strength and aggressiveness of a lioness to a lion, or the havoc of a female mosquito to the male, during child birth females body withstand such pains unknown to the male folks. Plus female eat very little or nothing and still full of energy, always wonder how u do it.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by zaedd: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blame it on shepopotamus
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by tuniski: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
ManMountain:
PDP, Nest of killers. Haven seen the level of acceptance of APC across the country, PDP is fearful, when you are afraid, you do silly things.
u can so excite yourself. PDP afraid of APC that is laughable the worst that can happen is to loose the election. However, even Buhari will vote for GEJ as his president cos he knows a 4th time defeat awaits him. GEJ still the man!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Zuria(f): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Emmafrancis:

Lol. That is so not true. Its the other way round. U can't compare the strength and aggressiveness of a lioness to a lion, or the havoc of a female mosquito to the male, during child birth females body withstand such pains unknown to the male folks. Plus female eat very little or nothing and still full of energy, always wonder how u do it.

grin grin abi? Guess it's a natural endowment on women grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by blackjack21(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
10 vehicles (convoy)?

This despotic Con-artist wife (2nd wife) of a Canibal should go and make kilishi for her frail invertebrate of a husband.

A renowned online first lady of despotic people's congress masquerading as a patriotic mother can only deceive the perpetually gullible slaves.
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Mrbigman1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
All this APC. States always blaming pdp for dia in abilities to control dia people.

How den can u control Nigeria?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by dondo83(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Etruth:
Pls change your moniker from bankmanager to ZooManager, because with this kind of reasoning, you will only be useful in a zoo. 1. Can you provide a credible link where Buhari HIMSELF declared his assets? 2. Is GMB personally responsible for the expenses incured during APC campaign? So APC campaign vehicles are now GMB's personal cars? Habatically, after Ebola,cluelessness is the next epidemic and Nigeria is an endangered specie. Fellow progressives,this dude needs deliverance, pls join in prayers for him to grow some sense

zoo? how can he manage the animals? with his comment its obvious some animals are smarter than him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Emmafrancis: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:

grin grin abi? Guess it's a natural endowment on women grin grin
Yes ooo. A wonder of God's creation.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by osamaBUSH(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
BankManager:
10 vehicles??Yet Gen.Buhari go dey claim “I don't have up to 1 mil in my account”..It is well..
i wonder oh angry
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by robay(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Choi shocked see correct woman,beautiful woman,wey sabi speak correct English.www.nairaland.com/attachments/2217466_mrsaishabuhari21_jpeg2972cf20194ae10b57c160780b68e8e3
knw be dat dull madam wey knw sabi speak gud English,very local lolz,na okirika woman na cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by owobokiri(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
ManMountain:

Bros, use your brain small nah! You come across like an intelligent person elsewhere.

Skillfull finishing. . U do well. .
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by makazona(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
No need for police investigation then since they know who did it...always blame others for ur misfortune.

That said,i will like to use this medium to reach out to persons or groups with penchant for violence-not minding political affiliations,to DESIST from such a deviant and despicable act which will turn around to haunt them...

Peace to men of goodwill
Peace to all

GEJ till 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ruffDiamond: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP =Pack of DEGENERATE People formenting trouble and looking for one or even creating one if cant find it One word jst one word BEWARE THE IDE OF MARCH!!!!.JUDGMENT DAY FOR THE CLUELESS ONE AND COHORTS BEAST FROM THE EAST -william shakespeare #i have decided
#GMB/PYO FOR PRESIDENT
#VOTE for new nigeria free of corruption and impunity
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by mrrock: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na arrangee be that!. Not genuine attack. That's how Buhari arranged an attack on himself sometime ago.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
how buhari manage marry this fine woman?? I must marry an educated Fulani woman too!!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by IYANGBALI: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Dem don dey deliver mama peace message
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Popemax(m): 12:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Serves them right
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by onatisi(m): 2:25am On Mar 17, 2015
owobokiri:
They are starting to stage attacks on themselves?
bros you are a rare brain and a genius . You took the words out of my mouth. Welldone .
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Acidosis:
10 vehicles (convoy)?

This despotic Con-artist wife (2nd wife) of a Canibal should go and make kilishi for her frail invertebrate of a husband.

A renowned online first lady of despotic people's congress masquerading as a patriotic mother can only deceive the perpetually gullible slaves.
whats wrong with 10 vehicles? SMH
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by waldigit: 3:48am On Mar 17, 2015
ManMountain:

It's seems you PDP guys are generally dull for a reason, or you are kids that can't reason properly yet.
ManMountain:

It's seems you PDP guys are generally dull for a reason, or you are kids that can't reason properly yet.

its only a pity that we dont have effective database sys in the country, if we had and one runs a background check on these guys we would be able to know that they are either victims of bad schooling sys or failed value system. the task of nation rebuilding is going to be a challenging one for the new govt.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Pennywise(m): 4:40am On Mar 17, 2015
10 car convoy. Can Buhari control this woman? She is doing exactly what her husband speaks against.

Aisha Buhari, I will vote for your husband but don't be a nuisance. We have had enough of your type already
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by experimentist: 5:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Acidosis:
10 vehicles (convoy)?

Thunder fire your generation! Your fadaa! Suck your mada!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Dav24(m): 5:16am On Mar 17, 2015
When they stoned mr president, the APC were so happy. Let me hear from them now because they started it all.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by chichriso: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa / Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Bukola Saraki Playing Basketball In His Compound, Congratulates D'tigers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.