Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed (33151 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nkemtreasure: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nkemtreasure: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Not even first lady yet and her convoy is above 10 cars. Indeed we need change.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by olly4best: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2015
owobokiri:
They are starting to stage attacks on themselves?

Bros, na true now. Pls use ur brain small or have you gone brainless due to this election fever?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Laid2001: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Haba, When GEJ convoy was attacked according to the mumu jornalist, the attackers left the convoy and were destroying posters!
Was it Poster that was attacked or the convoy!

Mogidi:
What goes round comes round.

When GEJ's convoy is attacked APC e-rats would say its a form of protest, your time to deal with yours is now.
Anyway APC members are masters in convoy attacks.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by nortcentrallord(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2015
LMAyedun:

Don't mind them, seeking for public sympathy as usual...
Hope she didn't fry Akara in Ilorin??

GEJ till 2019

Convoy of 20 cars for a woman whose husband hasn't won the office of the president yet? 20 cars destroyed and that of Buhari's wife wasn't affected? Apc really has the words of eternal lie. You people will loose again.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Yinkagbo(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2015
BankManager:
10 vehicles??Yet Gen.Buhari go dey claim “I don't have up to 1 mil in my account”..It is well..

Bankmanager talking like alapata....and some idiotas are liking his post...so because she had 10 vehicles on her convoy means she bought them with her money.....smh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by kunleabraham: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
The good work of GEJ must continue till 2019 no mater how much APC's campaign chairman puts in this site to confuse and turn people's mind. GEJ carry de go the good lord is with u. Vote wisely, vote GEJ 4 continuity and the change u seek
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by kunleabraham: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
I humbly know that after swearing GEJ in, all these APC supporters will disembark from this site because I sincerely know that the money they where paid to be making noise here will expire, till then we shall know the true users of this site
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by lele007: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
i see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.