Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (73962 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by lalasticlala(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
Bayo captioned the pic thus:

"President Muhammadu Buhari is not here to play, celebration is over....we are back to work. He is pictured in a meeting with British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond"

https://instagram.com/p/3RdA_Guu_O/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
wasted 16 clueless years by the PDP is over undecided

this is a new government and things MUST change. even enemy of progress go follow chop inside the "change"

buhari I sight u cool

287 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Thomaths(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
Go in the the grace of GOD. And please for those who might be looking for the failure of this administration, just know that "Afaa toni'yan o mu nii, omo ree koni jee tirra". God bless Nigeria

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by shiki(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:

Good outcome I need ....may God bless one man squad General

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by boman2014: 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
he's having a good business chat .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by stevolinkon40: 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
Work don start be that. Welldone

We need EARLY POSITIVE changes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Realdeals(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Princecalm(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
strengthenin foreign ties

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by femzysticks(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
This is what we are talking about

I see hope for the hopeless

Strength for the weak

food for the hungry

I see a new government void of corrupt practices

I see a new and a better Nigeria

I see change

Welcome Baba

#changeIsHere

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by naijainfogalery: 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
Nice Start by the president, Did you see the trend
- Arrived at the venue
- Greeted dignitaries
- Was Sworn in
- Invited the heads of state to lunch
- In between quickly excused them for prayers
- Came back
- Ended the parry
- had a one on one with some foreign dignitaries

This is what i call multi tasking of life - You will know when someone is ready to work

This remaining 4 years will be hard on some people because high blood pressure will be so high, but you guys shouldnt worry Buhari will fix the medical system cos he cant afford to see you guys die. He once said i need haters to keep me moving forward grin

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Rawshal(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
No time to waste time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by welbeck317(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2015
Change don start already

Oya next move should be....

Call kirikiri Book for space For 2000 people

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:56pm On May 29, 2015
Just passing by To see if "change" is here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by snazzy5050(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
God bless #GMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Acekidc4(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
#Babanowthatyouarefinallythere Flush all those Old Foools wey don feed fat on Our Money to Kirikiri Maximum Prison!!

And Mind You Baba, No Witch Hunting oh!!
If you sef con Fvck up after 4 years, na we wey put you there go still comot you there oh. So Use your Head Well oh!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Pheals(f): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
Where's buhari haters......imagine some Nigerians having failure as their role model

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
Very beautiful picture. I particularly the way he looks in the native attire. Nice colour and it blends well with the surroundings. The eagerness to work is a great and encouraging start by our president. May God help him to solve our numerous problems.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by kendrick9(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Bayo captioned the pic thus:

https://instagram.com/p/3RdA_Guu_O/
lalasticlala, u won finish my small mb wey i dey manage..pictures this,pictures that...ah... take am easy na... since yesterday na pics u just dey bombard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by adekayo1234(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari: Now that ayam the fresident, fls make shuwar you send back those coruft folitician that have already escape esp that ffk boy
Man: Done! Do you want him delivered in Ghanamustgo or delivered by Dhl
Buhari: (laughs) haba, ayam now a civilian fresident o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ArchEnemy(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2015
That's right

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by koligs: 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
FAKE CHANGE. THIEVES

GEJ has done so much harm to the educational sector.
The number of daft people that comment on nairaland is getting out of hand.
This guy must be a product of d same primary school that patience Jonathan attended.I am sure he didn't go beyond secondary school

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by minifuworld: 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
no time to check time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
GMB: iif uu see that una Prime minister david Cameron, Tell am say him really fall ma hands for 10 Downing Street... gaskia, haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Burger01(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
That's my president. God guide you PMB. Never again shall we make mistakes of 'I had no shoes'...NEVER again!angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Goahead(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
Wonder what he could be telling Mr Hammond with his thick Hausa accent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Btruth: 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
Baba, now that you are in office, no dulling!

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
FAKE CHANGE. THIEVES

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by UnknownT: 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
if this government succeeds in taking over the social media, then there may be.........
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Segadem(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
use beere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by juniormusa(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
Haha Buhari please probe all the corrupt ex leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ichidodo: 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
The bloody show-off....Cattle herding fits the illiterate most.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.