Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan (28396 Views)

EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / BREAKING: ICC Set To Investigate Patience Jonathan / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by dollyptosh(m): 3:53am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:
So APC is now this desperate
Was she right to have said that Nigerians sha!

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by dollyptosh(m): 3:54am On Mar 17, 2015
dollyptosh:
Was she right to have said that? Nigerians sha!
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2015
She stirred the hornets nest. You don't call Buhari brain dead, and insult the entire north and expect to go scot free. This is just the beginning, let us hear 'kpem' again and you will know the difference between pepper and hot water.

Bush woman.

7 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 3:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Lol mama piss in shiit,don't mess with the intellect of the Yorubas is not by gra gra,that's why I was sad when prof wole shoyinka was arguing with that thug,can someone who is sound in international criminal law tell us the possible outcomes of this,and what will be mama piss fate cos I don't see her coming out of this the video went viral and its still on youtube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by eagleonearth(m): 4:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Gbege don set! mama piss, oya now
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 4:06am On Mar 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:12am On Mar 17, 2015
And they want to probe her...Just invite her over to Hague, you would see wonders. When she suddenly screams "Chai!, diaris God O!", "Nah only Buhari waka come?".
Buhahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by hensben(m): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Nonsense!mama peace is going nowhere i so much like this woman she's a dream of every man who wish to be successful sai BUhari
Don't worry, you think it's nigeria where everything goes...remember onanefe ibori, alameiseigha
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by drix128: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Dear shepopo

Prison may actually turn out to b a blessing for you. I know how much u want to sit in one place and concentrate on your English lessons, this is your opportunity.
However, do not come out of prison with a foriegn accent oO. Prison is not oversea!

Sincerely, u too need #change!

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by hensben(m): 4:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Staru1:
So called ICC can't do any tin.
Boko heram dey since,where went ICC?
Ok, you think say Na nigeria, ibori and his family, alameiseigha nkor.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Nigerians are a bunch of jokers.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 4:21am On Mar 17, 2015
bayulll01:
Lol mama piss in shiit,don't mess with the intellect of the Yorubas is not by gra gra,that's why I was sad when prof wole shoyinka was arguing with that thug,can someone who is sound in international criminal law tell us the possible outcomes of this,and what will be mama piss fate cos I don't see her coming out of this the video went viral and its still on youtube

If GEJ wins, nothing will happen. If GMB wins, nothing will happen as well. Don't worry about the ICC. It is tootless. Ahmadinejad, once called for the extermination of the Jews, what did ICC do? We will need to give up PEJ as a people, and the courts will need to attach any act of violence to her speech.

The only time she would have been in serious trouble would have been if her utterances had resulted to serious violence and lives lost then or at a later date. It has got to be a very serious, high scale violence at national level. Not just a passionate talk of a woman in support of her husband.

If PDP should document Buhari's utterances in the past and that of Amaechi, then APC should have more to worry about than PEJ and PDP. As a matter of fact, the type of violence that took place in the north after Buhari lost in 2011, is enough to send the general to jail, if it could be proven that his speech had in anyway, influenced the violence. It is not an easy thing to do though.

6 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Interesting to note that PEJ can be taken to ICC because of hate speech, the case will be struck out for lacking in merit, it will also be interesting to see Buhari in ICC for a hate speech that actually resulted in 600 deaths.

4 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Badgers14: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Dairris god oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by charles0922(m): 4:28am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:
nothing will happen her words
"so if anyone comes here asking you for change, stone them" could mean anything. And she said it only once.

Buhari's words

"go and vote, if anyone tries to stop you, kill! kill!! kill"

"if I don't win this election in 2015, the blood and the baboon will be soaked in blood"

"Muslims don't vote for Christians, Christians don't vote for Muslims"

when the ICC saga begins, there is someone who will not come back.
They forgot so soon
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by AlphaDibia(m): 4:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Lmfaaaooooooo e go do am like film trick
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by waldigit: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Blitz888:
I must reiterate that Equity frowns @ double standard with such strong abhorrence.

What happens to Buharis 'dogs & baboons' being soaked in blood?
What about his promise of blood bath in 2011?
And, what about Ameachi's threat of forming a parallel govt should APC lose?

Are the above not more inciting and violence precipitating than the rather harmless and innocuous remarks of PEJ.
Blitz888:
I must reiterate that Equity frowns @ double standard with such strong abhorrence.

Are the above not more inciting and violence precipitating than the rather harmless and innocuous remarks of PEJ.
parallel govt. is legimate and constitutional. its the main responsibility of the opposition in mordern democracy. In advanced democracy govt pay allowances for this role to the opposition. dont worry this bad schooling thing shall come to an end very soon. CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2015
I told y'all
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by emeka2847: 4:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Sharply

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by wwwkaycom(m): 5:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Staru1:
So called ICC can't do any tin.
Boko heram dey since,where went ICC?
all alleged BH sponsors like Ali Sheriff have been protected by GEJ, since nobody have been handed over to the ICC, nobody will be prosecuted now, ICC don't just come around to arrest now, there must be a complain and complainant, but in the case of BH, GEJ have protected all known BH sponsors and sympathizers, he even claimed that there was BH in his govt but has no courage to point them out
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Gozzzy(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2015
sodiqrasaq:

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/just-icc-set-investigate-patience-jonathan | TheCable
Shey I tell this woman, to sharrapp, she no gree!!!! angry angry sad angry
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by eljidy(m): 5:06am On Mar 17, 2015
finally....
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by wwwkaycom(m): 5:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Blitz888:

Are the above not more inciting and violence precipitating than the rather benign and innocuous remarks of PEJ?

Before you come @ me, do well to note that I am 'apolitical'. I don't give a hoot about PDP or APC... I am simply unbiased, non- aligned and free from partisan politics.
You don't seem to understand the procedure at the ICC, somebody must lodge a complaint in writing, since you have evidence of GMB inciting political crises that led to the death of thousands of Nigerians in 2011, go ahead a file your petition and now see if the ICC will not act on it, OK, meanwhile, on March 28, its Sai Baba all the way!

3 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by M4gunners: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2015
PEJ is not going nowhere. ICC should investigate and prosecute our old Leaders that put the nation were will are today not PEJ Nonsense.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2015
In Nigeria we just like to disgrace ourselves. What is the use of reporting her to ICC? We air our dirty laundry publicly and then we expect others to respect us. If APC is so pissed off why don't they demand an apology? Why don't they take her to court?
I disagree with violence and hate speeches, but this is too extreme. This is the same ICC we claim is partial because it refuses to prosecute 'white' leaders yet we are the ones running to them. Nigeria will never be respected until Nigerians put away all these childish games and respect themselves. Let this election come and go so that somebody can have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Exponental(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Oluwa jo, ma je ki enu mi koba mi.....
Lord pls, do not let my mouth put me into trouble. Wisdom to speak aright always, grant unto me.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Panshow(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2015
I see breeze dey clear fowl yansh somewhere. grin grin grin
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by lonelydora: 5:21am On Mar 17, 2015
See Gobe
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by lonelydora: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Sparrow13:
How I wish she will be allowed to defend herself in court without reading from a paper

Badt Guy
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by patostation(m): 5:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Blitz888:

Simple: If you are sure that those people madeinciting speeches and you have those speeches on tape, do the same thing, go to ICC and file your complaint. Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by efilefun(m): 5:24am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:
nothing will happen her words
"so if anyone comes here asking you for change, stone them" could mean anything. And she said it only once.

Buhari's words

"go and vote, if anyone tries to stop you, kill! kill!! kill"

"if I don't win this election in 2015, the blood and the baboon will be soaked in blood"

"Muslims don't vote for Christians, Christians don't vote for Muslims"

"An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

TINUBU: “They are busy looking for ways to manipulate the polls in Ekiti. I am not ashamed to tell them that this time it is going to be rig and roast. If you mess up in Osun too, you would see our reaction; it is going to be the same way — rig and roast.” “For every action, there must be a reaction.”

Including all the threats by almost all the death threats northern APC politicians.

when the ICC saga begins, there are heads that will not come back...and its good they started it first.

Video or audio of Buhari asking his supporters to kill... If he said such openly I am sure PDP will capitalize on that since mama piss is in serious piss now.... Lmao Awon ole... Olorun ti Mu wan

3 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by chronique(m): 5:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Before you can prosecute or convict PEJ for any crime,you'd have to first of all,start with Buhari,Atiku and the likes. If the alledged "stone them" speech is enough to convict PEJ,then it means Buhari will never be president because a mansion would be built for him in the cell He would spend the rest of his life in,after the ICC convicts him. This is a man whose speech led to the death of over 500 people after the 2011 elections. Let's wait and see what the ICC would do in this case. The world is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) / USA Embassy Message On Nigeria Election In Pidgin / Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.