Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan (28391 Views)

EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / BREAKING: ICC Set To Investigate Patience Jonathan / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 5:28am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:
So APC is now this desperate

As one who is born into a lawless society where the law protects the mighty and punish the lowly, where might is right your ignorance can be excused and forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by efilefun(m): 5:29am On Mar 17, 2015
When PDP can't do the right thing APC just showed them how a country should be governed... Instead of PDP to prosecute corrupt political office holder, they only waste money telling us about them in the newspaper... While APC knows reporting such case to Nigerian court is just a waste of time took the best option and I promise you even if they later call off the case mama piss will mind her words in public... She is a disgrace to womanhood and to the entire Nigeria... Imagine Obama's wife making such statement... It's not possible
DrLikita:
In Nigeria we just like to disgrace ourselves. What is the use of reporting her to ICC? We air our dirty laundry publicly and then we expect others to respect us. If APC is so pissed off why don't they demand an apology? Why don't they take her to court?
I disagree with violence and hate speeches, but this is too extreme. This is the same ICC we claim is partial because it refuses to prosecute 'white' leaders yet we are the ones running to them. Nigeria will never be respected until Nigerians put away all these childish games and respect themselves. Let this election come and go so that somebody can have peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 5:32am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:
nothing will happen her words
"so if anyone comes here asking you for change, stone them" could mean anything. And she said it only once.

Buhari's words

"go and vote, if anyone tries to stop you, kill! kill!! kill"

"if I don't win this election in 2015, the blood and the baboon will be soaked in blood"

"Muslims don't vote for Christians, Christians don't vote for Muslims"

"An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

TINUBU: “They are busy looking for ways to manipulate the polls in Ekiti. I am not ashamed to tell them that this time it is going to be rig and roast. If you mess up in Osun too, you would see our reaction; it is going to be the same way — rig and roast.” “For every action, there must be a reaction.”

Including all the threats by almost all the death threats northern APC politicians.

when the ICC saga begins, there are heads that will not come back...and its good they started it first.

You must be thinking the ICC is peopled by compromised, brainwashed, jaundiced and corrupt Nigerians who you can manipulate with concocted lies. Wake up man! She will be lucky the words are not strong enough to earn her some jail term.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Brugo(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2015
She'd better pray no violence erupts against APC from now till handing over.

I wish I could call this harmless but her speech came out at the wrong time.

Mama Peace preaching violence. Hmm
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by patostation(m): 5:36am On Mar 17, 2015
DrLikita:
In Nigeria we just like to disgrace ourselves. What is the use of reporting her to ICC? We air our dirty laundry publicly and then we expect others to respect us. If APC is so pissed off why don't they demand an apology? Why don't they take her to court?
I disagree with violence and hate speeches, but this is too extreme. This is the same ICC we claim is partial because it refuses to prosecute 'white' leaders yet we are the ones running to them. Nigeria will never be respected until Nigerians put away all these childish games and respect themselves. Let this election come and go so that somebody can have peace of mind.

I doubt if you watched the Okrika APC rally violence. if you did, you won't be saying the same thing. When war breaks out due to the incitement and brazen action of people like PEJ, you will even prefer washing rotten linens in the open. Since nobody can control her in Nigeria as her husband is the Lord of the Manor, it is better for ICC to handle her. Would Ibori had gone to jail if Nigerian courts were allowed to handlehis case? Their hands would as usual be tied.

4 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by pkang: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2015
I don't see this going anywhere. APC could be wasting their money. Remember they threatened to form a parallel government to form chaos to the country. Mrs Jonathan hasnt said wrong she stressed her point of why anybody shouting for change should be stoned. That case doesn't warrant the attention of ICC. It hasn't been tried here nor is she going there for any wrong doing.
Who was stoned?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:
nothing will happen her words
"so if anyone comes here asking you for change, stone them" could mean anything. And she said it only once.

Buhari's words

"go and vote, if anyone tries to stop you, kill! kill!! kill"

"if I don't win this election in 2015, the blood and the baboon will be soaked in blood"

"Muslims don't vote for Christians, Christians don't vote for Muslims"

"An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

TINUBU: “They are busy looking for ways to manipulate the polls in Ekiti. I am not ashamed to tell them that this time it is going to be rig and roast. If you mess up in Osun too, you would see our reaction; it is going to be the same way — rig and roast.” “For every action, there must be a reaction.”

Including all the threats by almost all the death threats northern APC politicians.

when the ICC saga begins, there are heads that will not come back...and its good they started it first.

You fall my hand, I been just wan dey like you
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by patostation(m): 5:38am On Mar 17, 2015
DrLikita:

I doubt if you watched the Okrika APC rally violence. if you did, you won't be saying the same thing. When war breaks out due to the incitement and brazen action of people like PEJ, you will even prefer washing rotten linens in the open. Since nobody can control her in Nigeria as her husband is the Lord of the Manor, it is better for ICC to handle her. Would Ibori had gone to jail if Nigerian courts were allowed to handle his case? Their hands would as usual be tied.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Pamcrest(f): 5:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Ehen! This woman has talked herself into trouble. Anyway she has money to retain the services of highly priced, experienced lawyers. She will escape jail, even prosecution. Patie, learn to hold your tongue.....don't leave Aso rock for prison oh!
My humble submission
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

If any APC member uttered any hate speech, tell your pdp brethren to sue, and this is not an act of desperation this is obeying the law

And letting higher power handle this disgrace
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by KLand(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls leave mama Peace alone. She is supporting her husband. She is courageous and fearless.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by okpe367: 5:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Not only PEJ should be prosecuted but other fellow inmates... Fayose and FFK. kirikiri will not be too boring with three of them. Anyways..... sai Buhari
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Motolank: 5:42am On Mar 17, 2015
egift:
Mama P, it seems it is Jonathan that will be bringing food for you grin grin grin grin
Them never pass judgement now?

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by holatin(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2015
MamaOshishi op u neva 4get d meaning of d word desperate
babyosisi:

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by stinggy(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:
Surprised this is coming from you madam. Should they wait till someone is stoned? Shouldn't they be proactive on this?
Is she right to have said that at all?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Another garbage story and arrant nonsense . When amaechi said they would form a parallel government, and make the nation ungovernable what happened? When buhari said Muslims should vote for Muslims only, what happened? When he said the bloods of the baboo or whatever would be soaked what happened? Hypocrites.to those that have been chanting change! Change! I say wow unto each and everyone of you, who is bringing the change?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by adwem2003(m): 5:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Staru1:
So called ICC can't do any tin.
Boko heram dey since,where went ICC?

Think with your brain. Does ICC resemble military base?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by patostation(m): 5:48am On Mar 17, 2015
pkang:
I don't see this going anywhere. APC could be wasting their money. Remember they threatened to form a parallel government to form chaos to the country. Mrs Jonathan hasnt said wrong she stressed her point of why anybody shouting for change should be stoned. That case doesn't warrant the attention of ICC. It hasn't been tried here nor is she going there for any wrong doing.
Who was stoned?

APC iswasting their money abi? And the case is going nowhere? Are you the one to determine that? She stressed her point why anybody shouting 'change' should be stoned abi? Just listen to yourself. Please let us allow the ICC to investigate if PEJ is culpable. If she is, this will serve as a deterrent to other war mongers among us
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by robay(m): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Controlled:
her sister Simone Gbagbo is waiting for her cell mate........... cheesy grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by smilyice(m): 5:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Chai,this mama peace can run her mouth.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by chichriso: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by ikombe: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2015
egift:
Mama P, it seems it is Jonathan that will be bringing food for you grin grin grin grin
wicked gringringrin

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by phlamesG: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2015
I hope she and her husband will be incarcerated.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by tolexy007(m): 6:12am On Mar 17, 2015
plz....who are ICC?. Lurbish
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by seyola(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:
I thought u claimed to be a medical doctor? How come u reasoned like a secondary school student?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by mumu9gerian: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:
pls stick to romance
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by luckize: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Y
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Eonuegbu25: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Staru1:
So called ICC can't do any tin.
Boko heram dey since,where went ICC?
Courts only try people whose cases are taken to them.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2015
gmoni2:
The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court,Fatou Bensoud is a product of university of Ife,"OAU".
You're right, though she is from the Gambia.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Blitz888:
I must reiterate that Equity frowns @ double standard with such strong abhorrence.

What happens to Buharis 'dogs & baboons' being soaked in blood?
What about his promise of blood bath in 2011?
And, what about Ameachi's threat of forming a parallel govt should APC lose?

Are the above not more inciting and violence precipitating than the rather harmless and innocuous remarks of PEJ.
Have those people been taken to the ICC just as Mama Peace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP / Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.