Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (48980 Views)

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / ‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
mperoakeem:
Chaií MEGA 'BITE' you sure say u go school at all... I rest my case
i go sch pass your papa.that is just typographical error (megabyte) fool
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
i go sch pass your papa.that is just typographical error (megabyte) fool
i see...
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
mperoakeem:
i see...
so, u have now confirm that am more educated than ur dad abi? That is good.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
so, u have now confirm that am more educated than ur dad abi? That is good.
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
I don't know what makes you so stup.id, but it really works. Mumu
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
mperoakeem:
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
I don't know what makes you so stup.id, but it really works. Mumu
but am not as stupid as your useless parents bastar-d. Useless so.n from foolish paren.ts.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Faraidi:
but am not as stupid as your useless parents bastar-d. Useless so.n from foolish paren.ts.
I would love to beat you up, but I have a problem with cruelty to dumb animals.... Eni ti o ni iru eni Ko le mo iyi Eni... Am sure dat the way you address ur parent at home. U're nothing compare to goat. God help you
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2015
mperoakeem:
I would love to beat you up, but I have a problem with cruelty to dumb animals.... Eni ti o ni iru eni Ko le mo iyi Eni... Am sure dat the way you address ur parent at home. U're nothing compare to goat. God help you
common stop speaking that useless language,this is not a Yoruba thread, your father and mother are goat.Idiot.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Faraidi:
common stop speaking that useless language,this is not a Yoruba thread, your father and mother are goat.Idiot.
Did your parents keep the placenta and throw
away the baby?... I tink so
Shock me, say something intelligent....
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2015
mperoakeem:
Did your parents keep the placenta and throw
away the baby?... I tink so
Shock me, say something intelligent....
you comment just show you are an idiot.Useless bastard.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Faraidi:
you comment just show you are an idiot.Useless bastard.
your comment shows you didn't attend school at all.... Firstly it 'your' not 'you' ... Secondly, 'shows' not 'show'... Now i see why you vouch for PEJ... Birds of the same family. ... Ashunu... Dindinrin
and don't give me dat typo error of a thing excuse
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
mperoakeem:
your comment shows you didn't attend school at all.... Firstly it 'your' not 'you' ... Secondly, 'shows' not 'show'... Now i see why you vouch for PEJ... Birds of the same family. ... Ashunu... Dindinrin
and don't give me dat typo error of a thing excuse
You are senseless fool.You support a useless party that is corrupt.Yet you blame GEJ.idiot,am more educated than your useless generattions put together.BASTARD
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Faraidi:
You are senseless fool.You support a useless party that is corrupt.Yet you blame GEJ.idiot,am more educated than your useless generattions put together.BASTARD
educated indeed.... 'generattions' oloodo Iranu... Get a life on ebay. It's cheap
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2015
mperoakeem:
educated indeed.... 'generattions' oloodo Iranu... Get a life on ebay. It's cheap
am more qualified than you and that your mumu senselss father & herlot mother.nuisane.yoruba pig, smelling people,coward tribes. Bastard
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Bowaley17(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
He is going to jail.... Nigerians really wants change... #gmb
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by egift(m): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2015
This is why Jonathan conceaded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.