Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (48984 Views)

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / ‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
If I were GEJ, I would ask Patience to stop talkin in public. Its very embarrassing everytime she opens her mouth. and it seems patience talks b4 thinkin, dats d hallmark of nincompoops!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Sending your husband to prison will not be benefitial to Nigeria. We will vote him out and rebuild our nation.

That is our agenda. Thank you madam for contributing so far in actualizing that dream through your speeches
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by free2ryhme: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2015
eagleonearth:
Wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has said she is not ready to feed her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan, in prison.

The President’s wife spoke in Ado Ekiti, on Monday, during the rally of the women’s wing of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Making a reference to the All Progressives Congress, she asked, “What did they forget in Aso rock? If you vote PDP and Jonathan, it would be better for you. If you vote APC, you will go to prison. How can you jail somebody for 300 years? I’m not ready to carry food to my husband inside prison oh!”

She openly admitted that the Office of the First Lady, which she occupies, is illegal.

She, however, said there was nothing wrong in a woman supporting her husband in office.

She said, “They said there is no Office of the First Lady. Already, we know that there is no Office of the First Lady but there is wife of the President.

“As (the) wife of the President, if you are good, people will love you. You will have a Non-Governmental Organisation through which you will touch people’s lives. That is why I brought Women for Change Initiative.”

While she was talking, women – both old and young – fought to have their share of the leftover of rice distributed by Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, during the last Christmas festival, packaged in small bags.

The women were still struggling over the rice packaged in small bags when attention was diverted to another struggle for buckets presented by Senator Gbemi Saraki in commemoration of the October 16 inauguration of Fayose.

In the struggle, which almost resulted in a stampede, many of the women got injured.

Shoes, headgears, wigs and bags littered the floor while a woman was heard complaining to a friend that she lost her bangle.

Security men had a hectic time controlling the surging women who engaged in a brawl.

Mrs. Jonathan described APC as a poison, saying, “If you drink APC, you will die.”

Accusing the party of having to change name several times, she said, “Since my father was born, they have been around changing from one name to another. Very soon they would answer Ebola. The name can’t change you; it is only performance that can change you. If you like change it 100 times.

“Nigerian women shine your eyes, don’t go for analogue, go for digital. PDP is digital, APC is analogue.

Fayose at the event took a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying his tacit support for the APC presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhamadu Buhari (retd.), would get him nowhere.

“After Jonathan, the North can have their own eight years. Whether they like it or not, whether that our baba, you know him, whether he tore his card or not, whether he ate the card or not, Buhari is going nowhere,” he declared.

“Goodluck is our own. He is coming back. I am carrying the madate of a people who believe in me. If they do elections here 20 times, I will win,” he boasted.

Mrs. Jonathan said it was time for the women to pay back her husband for appointing several women into positions of authority.

“This is the time to say thank you so that he will do more. Those people when they were there, they said we didn’t have brains. Jonathan came and lifted us from where we were lying helplessly.”

She urged the women to collect their Permanent Voter Cards and vote massively for the president.

“PDP is not a party that tells lies. Whatever we promise to do, we do. We are not a propagandist party. Ekiti women, your mother is here and I will not tell you lies, but the truth.

“Nigerian women shine your eyes o! Vote with what you have seen, who you already know and who has performed. If anyone is telling you change, they are deceiving you.

“These were people that when they were there before Goodluck Jonathan, they did not count you women as anything. But today, PDP has wiped away our tears. Jonathan has wiped off our tears. He has fulfilled his promise of giving women 35 per cent participation. He gave 16 seats to women out of 42 slots in his cabinet. He is a performer.”

Earlier, over 100 wives of Ekiti monarchs welcomed the President’s wife to the palace of the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, where seven of them prayed for her while she knelt down in their midst.

Speaking through the wife of the Ewi, Mrs. Abosede Adejugbe, the wives of the monarchs appealed to the President’s wife to extend the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme to Ekiti State fully.

She assured her of total support in the coming general election.

The wife of the Ewi also called on six other ‘oloris’ in addition to herself to pray for Mrs. Jonathan, describing seven as a powerful number.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/im-not-ready-to-feed-jonathan-in-prison-patience/

Proverbs 28:1 " The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion."

The woman is funny, does she not know that if Jonathan is due for prison then she too will going with him hence the issue is not about her feeding him but her too will need someone to feed her because she will be in prison. The question now is can a prisoner feed a prisoner?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by DrizzyJameel(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2015
I knows even if I will not miss GEJ, I will miss this comedian Lord have mercy on them as they are planing their Journey back to Otuoke come march29

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by watered(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2015
I couldn't go on reading this nonsense. I really wish the best person will emerge victorious. If its for this woman's sake honestly I wish Jonathan will lose cos she's just the problem the man has been facing
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Ultimate300(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2015
#GMB,,, our incoming president, peg i dont think u will get a chance to feed ur husband, its likely to be face me i face you, with ur hubby in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by jomoh: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Mega2010:
Bros,don't let them hunt you oh,they can pay to get anybody,Pdp are desperate,I got a message on my facebook inbox that really scared me,they can search with you picture....#anadvice

You got a message. I was called by this No. 07085588480 claiming to be an NGO called Forward Nigeria but when I google their name and got to their site, the first thing I saw was a PDP umbrella. The person even asked who I planned to vote for.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by hensben(m): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2015
emekatony:
If I were GEJ, I would ask Patience to stop talkin in public. Its very embarrassing everytime she opens her mouth. and it seems patience talks b4 thinkin, dats d hallmark of nincompoops!!!
Can't you see and sense she is the man of the house..after all this time Wey she don dey talk rubbish for public, GEJ never fit warn her na now him wan do am.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by stephoye: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2015
support digital not analogue
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2015
efilefun:
Actually thought oga jona don repair this woman leakage but now I see she is more desperate than oga jona... ICC go lock you up and Buhari go enter kom send your corrupt husband come join you including fayose, so you don't need to bring food to him na fayose wife go dey give all of una food... Ode oshi
Chai! Gaskia your brain make sense no bi small sef. The maths is simple, Mama peace don't be affraid of feeding him because yourself will join him and some1 else will feed you.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:
I love the sound this woman make when she shuts her shitty face, must she talk everytime and make fool of herself and her husband.

I'm still saying it, Jonathan is gonna lose this election because of his wife - she should be held responsible for it. Because, she keeps writing checks her ass and her husband's can't cash. What a joke of political figures! undecided
smh. What has the statement got to do with the whole analogy the OP made. We should always try to be open minded. Thesame way they complained about her coming our of the jet before GEJ same was seen in the case of Obama and Michelle. It's high time we become objective rather than been biased. Jonathan can never lose an election except if he didn't contest. It's not far any longer. Relax your tip and watch as it unfolds.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Kryx(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Or ur husband is not ready to feed u in prison...

ICC awaits you.

How do i post new topics here on NairaLand Forum?
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2015
These less than 50 in No APC e-rats with multiple account, you think elections are conducted on social network. Watch and see. Mumusm
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by pekeyim: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2015
ganye1:

I'll rather have a gerontocrat rule Nigeria than a kleptocrat.
Sai Buhari.

Well have it your way.

I wish the All Progressive Confidence,

GOODLUCK!
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
dis woman is too dumb for my liking... Wic one be 'GMB will send all of you to prison'... Shey na we say'stealing is not corruption'.
The rate at which she's shouting prison as if it's their party slogan, am more than convince that GEJ stole billions of dollar... Clueless family
Simply say you're voting for GMB and stop insulting this lady and her family. You are talking as if you can face her and say this nonsense. She doesn't know of your existence and yet you are here vomiting crap.

Mind you am not supporting ABC or DEF whatever. Have respect and stop talking rubbish about the people that once ruled your country. There was a reason God put them there previously. Don't call HIM stupid indirectly.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
smh. What has the statement got to do with the whole analogy the OP made. We should always try to be open minded. Thesame way they complained about her coming our of the jet before GEJ same was seen in the case of Obama and Michelle. It's high time we become objective rather than been biased. Jonathan can never lose an election except if he didn't contest. It's not far any longer. Relax your tip and watch as it unfolds.

You wanna bet.
stephoye:
support digital not analogue

What does this mean?
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by onatisi(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2015
eagleonearth:

She said, “They said there is no Office of the First Lady. Already, we know that there is no Office of the First Lady but there is wife of the President.

I love this statement. This woman understands nigeria politics .
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by pekeyim: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2015
ganye1:

I'll rather have a gerontocrat rule Nigeria than a kleptocrat.

I don't know of any "kleptocrat" that's ruling Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by InvertedHammer: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Patience is a disgrace .

I said it some months back that more than anything they should keep the microphone away from that fat re.tard
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by MuyiRano(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2015
So many quotes from Patience Ebele Jonathan...
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Fosterbrand: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2015
what is real love : the fuel of human kind >>>>>>>>>>>>>http://fosternice..com/2015/03/what-is-true-love-fuel-of-human-kind.html

fosternice..com
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by adexrar: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2015
this human called patience is soo funny for my liking
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by wildikeman(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2015
See guilty conscience o...so she know say her hubby dey tif!
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

You wanna bet.
come to travel thread and let's transfer $ to anyone there in US, maybe bigfrancis21 or OjaP? If you're down we could make it interesting.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2015
dovelike:

Simply say you're voting for GMB and stop insulting this lady and her family. You are talking as if you can face her and say this nonsense. She doesn't know of your existence and yet you are here vomiting crap.

Mind you am not supporting ABC or DEF whatever. Have respect and stop talking rubbish about the people that once ruled your country. There was a reason God put them there previously. Don't call HIM stupid indirectly.
This is maturity. Imagine the way they are raining curses on her. Gullible people. Thesame FOI bill GEJ signed for them to talk trash.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by nagoma(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Don't worry the warders will feed him. 100% Cassava bread plenty for prison.

You will be in a different prison ( prison for women )

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Teespice(f): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2015
this woman is rather becoming vile and uncouth by the day.

PEJ, fayose and ffk are the ones ruining this man's chances of winning the election going by the disgusting comments they churn out on a daily basis.

nobody is saying you should not campaign, but don't drag another party down in the name of campaigning after all, we all know APC is not any better.

Nigeria decides come march 28. we can't wait.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by wildikeman(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Wetin make dis woman tink say dem no go arrest am too..?? Pay pay u and joe both dey prison oo dey service the main presido for prison...ur husband go dey fan and u go dey mmmmmm oga presido for prison.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Margauxluv(f): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
kk...

dats a wise sayin...

long live my presdo

long live my first lady.

finallly ..long live nairalanders .
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by hensben(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
What make you so confident that GEJ wouldn't loose? Rigging?(Like they ahe been doing before) same way judiciary judge politicians who loot our common wealth not guilty but they become guilty at international level in the case of ibori and alameseigha.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by oweman: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Madam is only worying for no just cause her husband going to prson has beeh predicted ver 2years now .
Going to prison is a don deal but which of the prsons i would however recommend either mandalla in ilorin , Yauri or argungu both in kebbi state or kaura namoda in Zamfara this are prisons in very good envirnments he could also be at kotonkarfe prison or Okene he should not try kirikiri or Abwkaliki those places are not good for him !

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.