Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan (29222 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Buhari Is An Expired Drug, If You Vote Him You Will Die – Patience Jonathan / If You Vote For The APC, You Are A Fool - Says Veteran Tv Presenter,Yemi Shodimu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ugosonics: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
ok
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Now I understand the reason behind ICC investigation of the matter. She's got loose mouth wondering what she wld be like when she was younger
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Sunday8650: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
I hear
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by lorbah001(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Madam clueless

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by antontech(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Ride on Mrs Joe

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
she is saying the truth, i love u mama patience, ure d best in d whole world, haters shud go and die. GEL till 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
So she even know say na thief them be..... ole!
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by edogirl2: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Isn't that her bra on her arm??

What a first lady
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Bonapart(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
This woman should shut up already cos she's driving away our vote.. before i forget...

Gej till 2019
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by RAO1(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
mumu.... I'm sorry!
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ajepako(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
I'm a pro-jonathan but mama PEJ utterances are very undignified.

We become laughing stock in the world with these unguided utterances.

Politics is not enmity for chrissake!

2 Likes

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Mama J gives APC words for words
...love her resilience and dogedness cool

She's not like those that fries Akara for publicity stunt embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=OgologoDimkpa post=31700682][/quote] wat again?
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ebiagtales: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
A RUSHING TAP IS BETTER THAN A RUSHING MOUTH BECAUSE A RUSHING TAP UTTERS A USEFUL RESOURCE LIKE WATER BUT A RUSHING MOUTH UTTERS NOTHING BUT NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Ikwokrikwo: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
APC (medication): Aspirin, phenacetin, and caffeine (a pill containing all three). Phenacetin was the first nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) to be associated with kidney failure.
www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=38759
Aspirin, phenacetin, and caffeine (APC) is a pain-relieving and fever-reducing drug, widely used from its introduction in 1887 until banned in the US by the FDA in 1983

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
wat again?
Sssshhhhhh!!!!
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=24pt]I watched the clip and what she said was "APC is no longer in use,APC is expired medicine,panadol has taken over,so if you drink APC you will die.

What's wrong with that truth[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Sunday8650: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2015
I hear. the PDP I drank 16 years ago have been killing me. so if you feel APC is deadly I want you to know PDP is death itself madam. And I no ready to die young. So APC will bring the demise of PDP in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
i greet u my bros!!!!
dats my baby
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Eonuegbu25: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
dats my baby
Ewu Oshogbo!
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Sunday8650: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Myself2:
[size=24pt]I watched the clip and what she said was "APC is no longer in use,APC is expired medicine,panadol has taken over,so if you drink APC you will die.

What's wrong with that truth[/size]
truth? what have PDP been doing all this years are they not killing us. please keep your medical advice for your children. madam peace fake doctor
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=28pt]SEE THE CARICATURE OF A CREATURE CALLED FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA.
THIS IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA.[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2015
ajepako:
I'm a pro-jonathan but mama PEJ utterances are very undignified.

We become laughing stock in the world with these unguided utterances.

Politics is not enmity for chrissake!

Try and read exactly what she said before you allow these APCheat liars and manipulators lead you astray with the way they twist facts to suit their evil purpose
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Ewu Oshogbo!
ANUOFIA
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
ANUOFIA
Nwa mkpi!
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
no. 1..I know where my mother is .. no. 2...does anyone even advice this woman before she opens her mouth to yarn crap?...no.3 ..what makes you think you won't go to prison with your husband ...no. 4 ..let Nigerians decide for themselves ,you are not in the position to tell us who tells lies and who doesn't .bloody shepopotemus..
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
See her face like rat killer grin grin our able and dis**[_€ first lady grin

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by blackpanda: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
True!
APC is just like rat poison.
It kills embarassed

GEJ all the way!

Rat poison only for the corrupt, clueless and greedy fools!

4 Likes

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ibisko04: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Fayose find his mate in PEJ. The two of them are the most notorious thoughtless political figures in the country.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Nwa mkpi!
EKWENSU
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Rendition(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2015
I read dis and wept inside for Goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan, his wife, family and supporters...well I have decided a very long time ago abt dis Govt dat romances corruption,A Govt wer the president acts as a slave boy too his wife ETC ,well thank GOD ICC(international Criminal court) wer gbagbo is coolin off .they already are lookin into her case after warning GEJ not too scuffle this comin election or face d international court for charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / Senate Passes Bill For States, Individuals To Supply Electricity / 2018 Proposed Budget In Summary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.