Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan (29221 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Buhari Is An Expired Drug, If You Vote Him You Will Die – Patience Jonathan / If You Vote For The APC, You Are A Fool - Says Veteran Tv Presenter,Yemi Shodimu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by 9ja4ever7: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
This woman is good, looking at her level of education. She still reaches this height, I applaud her.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ifedahyoh44(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
So PEJ, you get mind sha, you they call ursef mama in front of the iya oshoroniga, awon apani mayo, ogbomije loju olomo, ki ni olomo go do for them.
You Life don finish.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by isan(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ekiti people like rice no be small cheesy

Mama piss might end up like. Simone gbagbo

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Enokelz: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just imagine. Dis poolish pregnant ostritch talking,walahi. Dis tolotolo no get sense.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by nicecash: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
This woman just dey disgrace herself up and down all in d name of campaign. Can someone tell this woman to tell us her plan should her husband emerge again instead of campaigning for APC.

This faka is a disgrace to Nigerian and humanity.

VOTE WISELY

VOTE APC

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by obonyiro1: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Yessss! U are right madam jona but if u drink PDP, uwill go to HELLFIRE
time shall tell whether if you take apc you will die or you vote pdp you will be in hell fire[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by SpencerLewis(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
i dey fear o. Make dem nor jail me for 400years. I still dey enjoy my life o. grin
Enjoy ur miserable life? this one na enjoyment?
Tufiakwa!
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by bioduneberry(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by DanielGb(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
SweetyZinta:
and if you drink PDP?

You will see nothing wrong with making love 2ur parents and grand parents so, which is better?

PDP na Liquor
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ola2ngee(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
oh! There she goes.....spilling beans everywhere....she she does is talk...like a table without the four legs....#Nonsence.....PDP don too rule 9ja....we want change abeg....after she go say APC na EBOLA...comedienne first lady....enof PDP.....APC!!! CHANGE!!!....

1 Like

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
madam de madam
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Mbow(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
na so o. We say no to buhari.
These two gentlemen I de feel una conversation! No insults nothing nothing, Cheer up dudes! #Peace
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by tomzman: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beamborla:
Mtcheeew!
Lubbish!
Very soon, they would start meeting animals to pray for them. No be only olori, onidi go soon show. Yeye people .

She have the guts to open her mouth to talk about performance when their failure is staring right at them in the face. Women fighting for food... if they had done well,there would be no need using food to campaign or so much hustle to get a share of their degrading gifts... common bucket o. Shame on our politicians!

Look at her silly utterances... so much from a first lady.

Yeye politicians.
Bar man! Abeg give this lady 3 bottles of orijin. cool grin
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by smilyice(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
After all this.....I hope she wouldn't have heart attack after march 28
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Sunday8650: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Myself2:

May a mad he - goat urinate on your head for this your idiocy.If you must reply me, at least give me the courtesy of speaking good English as I'm very allergic to gibberish.
I don't reply kids.
please be careful this may be a public forum but I will advice you to watch your statement. Because you don't know whom you are talking to. I will let this go but won't tolerate any more insults from u.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by kamossreal(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lol this woman again ... Your husband thief money if he no do wrong why u dey fear prison ..... No wonder she dey talk rubbish ...
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Enjoy ur miserable life? this one na enjoyment?
Tufiakwa!
why do you think that everybody is suffering like you?
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by okadigboapc: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
NIGERIANS WILL NOT DIE WHEN THE TAKE THE RIGHT DRUG AND DOSEAGE...APC HAVE SUSTAIN OUR FORFATHERS AND NOW WILL SUSTAIN US...NIGERIAN WILL SOON BE DELIVERED OUT OF THE HAND OF THIEFS ,THUGS,INDECENT PEOPLE,CORRUPT LEADERS...
WE WANT A BETTER NIGERIA..WHERE OUR PEOPLE WILL NOLONGER BE EXECUTED IN FOREIGN LAND FRO DRUGS, WHERE THE COUNTRY WILL BE A PLACE CALL GOOD NIGERIA..NO MORE STEALING OF OUR OIL, BY HIGH SEA ROBBERS,,OUR REFINARIES WILL BE WORKING FOR JOBS TO BE CREATED...PRIVATE SECTOR WILL BE IMPROVED ...GOVERNMANT POLICY WILL BE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRY NOT FOR FEW...WHO EVER THAT STEAL MUST GO TO JAIL...
VOTE APC. VOTE FOR BETTER NIGERIA.VOTE TO RESTORE THE DIGNITY OF OUR HOMELAND
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Pebcak: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Bamz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
GboyegaD:
To say she is garrulous is an understatement. She just opens her mouth to spew whatever comes out of it.

It's been a while I saw that word. LOL
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ordinarily i don't have anything against GEJ.. but the wife is becoming too abusive and GEJ has gotten desperate.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by olaideeeedris(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
obonyiro1:
time shall tell whether if you take apc you will die or you vote pdp you will be in hell fire[color=#990000][/color]
yesssss! Only time shall tell but I just hope you, madam jona and ur likes will swallow ur pride say CONGRATULATIONS!!
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by hush15: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
I am more than irritated by the comments of these APC members.

APC, not until they insult and defame, then oppress. They not okay.

I hope Nigerians doesn't forget this soon as they always do when the time of reckonin comes and we begin to express our regrets as nigerians always do cos that's all I see with the APC and the so called change that they ranting.

We don't appreciate what we have till we totally destroy it and then begin to salvage what can.

Mr. President, I will vote for you come what may cos I appreciate you and God that has seen you this far will complete it IJN.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by jydor4real94(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Mama J gives APC words for words
...love her resilience and dogedness cool

She's not like those that fries Akara for publicity stunt embarassed
What's dis one saying...
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
GboyegaD:
To say she is garrulous is an understatement. She just opens her mouth to spew whatever comes out of it.
She owns her mouth definitely but spewing shits out is what has really gotten to me.She's got the brain of a cochroach from what I've heard of her utterances.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan need a second wife ASAP.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by lukaino(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
How come the digital PDP hates card readers? ironic isn't it?
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
ybalogs:

She owns her mouth definitely but spewing shits out is what has really gotten to me. She's got the brain of a cochroach from what I've heard of her utterances.

I think this is crossing the line of decency. Comparing a human's brain with that of an animal is gross and inhumane. Kindly modify your post so that I can also do mine to your response.
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by abbeyman1798: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Madam Jona. You already know say u and ur hubby dey go ja%l. I mean 100%.

Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
GboyegaD:

I think this is crossing the line of decency. Comparing a human's brain with that of an animal is gross and inhumane. Kindly modify your post so that I can also do mine to your response.
How decent can our politicians get?Bro believe me,lots of those ruling us are animals in human form.That's what I feel about her and that hasn't changed.I'm not gored by your comment one bit.Cheers
Re: If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan by kgr8mike(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mama peace don talkam. Make nobody drink APC. Heeeem, heeeeem. Mama De warn una now una De do head say u go drink. Heeem. Make u no drink we wan u alive. No drinkooo. Mama Peace supporting her husband like say tomorrow no dey. I salute and support you. You are what every woman should mean to her husband. May God give me a woman like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / Senate Passes Bill For States, Individuals To Supply Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.