Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,188 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe (19247 Views)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by brize(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
#Nigeria must surely overcome it's temptation, but am afraid cos we Nigerians are good in tackling one problem and breeding many future problems, think about it from the civil war till now, nigeria has never been in peace
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Mondayok: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
We are almost there,GOODLUCK till 20199999.............................

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Sijo01(f): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Carry on, gallant officers.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by anwo247: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2015
What a sad day for

Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The likes of Obasanjo and Buhari will be very sad at this development. It's only true and patriotic Nigerians that will rejoice at the current victory against Terrorism. No patriotic Nigerian will say that Terrorists have genuine grievances. Buhari and Obasanjo are not patriotic Nigerians. They are only greedy for power and thirsty for blood. They shall fail.
#NeverAgain
. Bros, a non-patriotic Nigerian in this scenerio is one who does not give a damn about civilian and military lives being wasted by terrorists for six years but only gives a damn about it six weeks before election.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by jamillion: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Good one! But they need to be uprooted els they will regrow stronger sad
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by TIDDOLL(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Still dont understand why it took so long!!!...suddenly dislodging d deadly terrorist group looks so easy...

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by ROCKJ1(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2015
All these achievements in such a short time... Goodluck is working.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by tinacrl01(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2015
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by kristisking(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Shame on Obasanjo,Buhari and others who believe bokoharams are freedom fighters.What about those arrrested?I wish their JT could be cut off and roated for them to eat.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
God bless Gej
no gej no Nigeria
there will be war if Apc rig election
gej till buhari is put to shame
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by hardbody: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
And America said they are coming with equipment and support and i ask equipment for who and support for whom? God has shamed both America and Sahara Reporters. God bless Russia and China for selling armaments to us that America refused to sell to us and forbade Israel from selling too. They should go and police other nations and build bases there. We can hold our own.

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by balakbalam: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Happy birthday to Me!!!

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by rexbuton: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2015
The speed with which these terrorists are being routed is alarming.. I hope there is no sub-plot! Anyways good thing BH is finally over

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by thunder74(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Praise God! Reclaiming the land is now a common news, I remember when bomb bomb everywhere was the common news. Things are getting better in my country.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by JjayTtee: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
we prayin fr U our dear gallant soldiers.God almighty is behind U all. Bt
i don't still knw y sum pple or party don't lik the victory $ good news our soldiers. Are cumin out wit. Especialy APC government.dea is nottin bad in tinubu or Buhari congratulating dea victory ,all Dey will b doin is to condemn dis present goverment.how are we sure U hv dis country in Heart?
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by hardbody: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Carry on, gallant officers.

Sijo lets go to sambisa. That is where i want to propose to you.

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by StupidMod101: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
clubone0502:
I will believe when a reputable news agency serves the same news..I ain't buying it. ..

our boys left it too long....

get ur blinds today
I will only believe that your blinds are real only if I can see a reputable company that will patronize you
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by mbaboy(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Military equipment is not that easy to procure,we should be grateful to Russia for supplying us modern military hard wears
Obinnau:
thats good news to hear. I initially thought that the time frame the military gave for them to be able to dislodge the BH sect before the elections was not enough. But now i believe otherwise. I believe in our gallant troops. But why wait till elections before this decisive move? A question that hav been baffling me
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2015
The militants handed over their weapons to BH.

BH have moved their weapons to OPC.

GEJ's second term, Lagos go hear am.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Dafan(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Jesus I thank u
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Duru009(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2015
#never again.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by luvinhubby(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2015
BimiOne:
. Bros, a non-patriotic Nigerian in this scenerio is one who does not give a damn about civilian and military lives being wasted by terrorists for six years but only gives a damn about it six weeks before election. #NeverAgain shall he rule.
I wonder where you guys get the notion of this six years from?

May 6 2010 to March 2015 is 4yrs and 10months, i guess it is the effect of massive APC propaganda that some have lost count of time.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by SailorXY: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
#never again
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by Juve4(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN# MR PRESIDENT CARRY-ON TILL 2019
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by tinacrl01(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm Nigerians be wise why all this have not happen since why now? Jonathan I am suspecting YOU!!! You are the one sponsoring BOKO HARAM
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by thaoriginator: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2015
So after all GEJ can do it but he refuse to do it and allow his boys to kill our people. Now because of election he decided to do it so he can get votes.. Go to HELL GEJ thunder wey wan fire you dey there dey wait..
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by XBLadez: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Why does it hurt APC members each time we read of the NA's victory against the insurgents? grin is it that painful that GEJ is doing a good job protecting the north from Buhari's savages? E no go better for una o!

GEJ - 2019!

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by austinbrown: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2015
BimiOne:
. Bros, a non-patriotic Nigerian in this scenerio is one who does not give a damn about civilian and military lives being wasted by terrorists for six years but only gives a damn about it six weeks before election. #NeverAgain shall he rule.
shut up maggot

1 Like

Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by dein77(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Kill them all!

More Kudos to our brace and resilient army folks.

This is really good news- at least to all well meaning Nigerians.

God bless Nairaland.

God bless Ijawland.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by LordMecuzy(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2015
kennygee:

angry

May God grant them victory

Lol Bros y na
Re: Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe by abtmaviz(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The likes of Obasanjo and Buhari will be very sad at this development. It's only true and patriotic Nigerians that will rejoice at the current victory against Terrorism. No patriotic Nigerian will say that Terrorists have genuine grievances. Buhari and Obasanjo are not patriotic Nigerians. They are only greedy for power and thirsty for blood. They shall fail.

#NeverAgain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.