Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic (1516 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Aisha Buhari Poses With The 92 Year Old Woman Who Donated N1M For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by onojaduru: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Aisha Buhari was pictured with Mrs Hajia Tara Koko(misdle),the 92-yr old woman who donated her life time N1m savings for Gen. Buhari's campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by orobs93(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sai
MAMA BUHARI
Singing make we just dey jolly dey go oh dey jolly dey go oh...

She is a definition of a well brought up woman
An epitome of beauty...
A representation of simplicity...
A figure of responsibility...
Always knowing wen to draw the line...
Outside being my first lady she is a true representation Of a true mother..

Words and opposite
Good evil
Black white
Go. Come
Aisha buhari. Patience jonathan
Light. Darkness

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by farem: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by agileson: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Damn. That's an expensive sandwich. If i give N1, will they sandwich me like that. Am PDP all the way but wouldn't mind being between two such beautiful ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by Mogidi: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wow!!!
Still making a wrong decision at 92?

Meanwhile in London, Buhari's daughter is painting the town red.
Correct girl, abeg spend other people's money if they're fooooolish enough to give it to your dad.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2215111_buhadaughter_jpegdb889477744d3146d4847dda65707f7f

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by egift(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Women of Class and Elegance. Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by omaiyale: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hope you will be happy if i insult your aged parent ??
Mogidi:
Wow!!!
Foooolish at 92?

Correct girl, abeg spend other people's money if they're fooooolish enough to give it to your dad.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2215111_buhadaughter_jpegdb889477744d3146d4847dda65707f7f

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by mrmetoo1: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Wow!!!
Foooolish at 92?

Where's the evidence she's in a Gucci store?? You guys just see one person write stuff and all you people follow like sheep.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by Mogidi: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
omaiyale:
Hope you will be happy if i insult your aged parent ??

Its ok to use all derogatory words in the dictionary to describe GEJ abi? Why can't you people take the bile you dish out daily?
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by paBuhari(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
orobs93:
Sai
MAMA BUHARI
Don't vote me. Am going back to my village.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by paBuhari(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
onojaduru:
Aisha Buhari was pictured with Mrs Hajia Tara Koko(misdle),the 92-yr old woman who donated her life time N1m savings for Gen. Buhari's campaign.

SOURCE
This woman just wasted her moni in vain. Am not strong enough to handle the pressure of becoming a President.
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by paBuhari(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Its ok to use all derogatory words in the dictionary to describe GEJ abi? Why can't you people take the bile you dish out daily?
Pls forgive my supporters. I taya for the wahala. They were thought to abuse people by tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by paBuhari(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
egift:
Women of Class and Elegance. Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari.
Yaro, Pls don't vote me. I taya for kwampan wahala.
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by Mogidi: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
paBuhari:

Pls forgive my supporters. I taya for the wahala. They were thought to abuse people by tinubu.

Bros I weak o

They can abuse but can't take the abuse.
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by omaiyale: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

And GEJ is her age mate right ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by lovat(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
How old is this woman? 85, 92 or 97. Why should this woman be used as a to tool of propaganda. Next thing iss ffor the old woman to speak queens english on TVC interview session.
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by egift(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
paBuhari:

Yaro, Pls don't vote me. I taya for kwampan wahala.
Only a despicable PDP will foool around and impersonate like this. You need Change in your miserable life.
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
When an elder this old blesses you, you know you are blessed indeed, and when they curse you, oh well....
Re: Aisha Buhari Strikes A Pose With The 92yr Old Woman Who Donated N1m 2 Buhari(Pic by dulux07(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Someone opened his mouth to call dis old woman foolish, when u dont even know anything abt her, it only shows how u wer brought up, m not surprised d guy happens to b a pdp fan,immatured boyz mtcheew.Buhari never said he was poor, do ur research well. he only collected loan for presidential ticket, as a reasonable fellow, if u have 100m in ur acct, u wudnt buy a ticket of 47m, wen its not as if u dont ve responsibility, n bsids its not as if he wants to b president in order to steal. Its good buhari is receiving donatns for campaign, while. Jona is busy wasting d countrys money to campaign.

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Managers Of A Major Political Party Passed My Article As Theirs - HELP! / Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. / Nigeria: Another Terrorist Group On The Rise In Plateau - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.